BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

4 posters

Hello, nice to meet you!

The Morgue Girl
    The Morgue Girl

Job : Forensic Pathologist
    Hobbies : Cat lover.

Hello, nice to meet you! Empty Hello, nice to meet you!

Post by The Morgue Girl Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:41 pm

Hey everyone! Just a quick introduction to the writer behind this account. My name is Evie and I live in the UK- sadly not in London. I'm extremely excited about being here and although I usually RP Sherlock, I'll give Molly Hooper a go! I'm quite shy with people who I've just met but I'll become more and more comfortable around you. I'm mostly open to all roleplays but there are some things that I don't have experience in.
     So overall, I hope to meet some really lovely people and just enjoy myself! I hope to talk to you all at some point.
    His-Doctor
    His-Doctor

Job : Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Reading, Blogging.

Hello, nice to meet you! Empty Re: Hello, nice to meet you!

Post by His-Doctor Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:26 pm

Hi there Evie,

I'm another one here living in Uk but not London. I also rp as Sherlock for which my account is SH-221B There's always room for another Sherlock or Molly - any character really. We're a pretty friendly lovely lot so I am sure you'll have fun having a go at Molly. I'll write most things and love doing cases so if you want to RP with me just drop me a PM and say.
    Welcome to London the board :-)
    Miss-Molly
    Miss-Molly

Location : St Bart's Morgue (usually, I have a flat I go to sometimes though)
    Job : Pathologist
    Hobbies : Knitting

Post by Miss-Molly Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:53 am

Hi!
    It's nice to see other Mollys on here, reading other people's interpretations of her is so much fun Smile I know I was really shy when I first started out but gives us a day or two and is gets as easy as talking to any other friends. Good luck and welcome!
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:45 pm

Hello and welcome!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:20 am