BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

Hi everyone!

talesofcowardlyulysses
    talesofcowardlyulysses

Job : CEO - TG Investments.
    Hobbies : Stocks, sarcasm and smoking.

Hi everyone! Empty Hi everyone!

Post by talesofcowardlyulysses Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:17 am

Hey!

I've been looking for an active place to RP for a while now, so, when I stumbled across this site, I got really excited. So, hello! My name's talesofcowardlyulysses (Vic) and I look forward to getting into this board.

I've got a few questions before I start though, if that's okay? I've been on a few sites like this before- but they're never all the same in terms of how they work. So, here goes-

A) Are OC's okay here? And if so, do we have to post up a character profile somewhere- just to let everyone know who they are and whatnot?
    B) What kind of stuff is okay and not okay, as an RP subject? Guess I just want to know the boundaries.

And, that's all for now, I guess.
    Thanks guys!
    Vic
    His-Doctor
    His-Doctor

Job : Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Reading, Blogging.

Hi everyone! Empty Re: Hi everyone!

Post by His-Doctor Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:03 am

Hi Vic and welcome.
    Yeah it can be an active little place. It depends who you RP with and how much time they have really. It, obviously, varies how much time people have over a whole year.

OC's are fine. My view is it helps if you include something about your OC in the advert you place in Adverts section or in your intro here so everyone can see or you can just tell the person you are discussing rp-ing with about your OC in a PM. There isn't a spot set aside for OC profiles. Yet.

There isn't a set of rules, haven't been needed yet it seems, so the RP subject is up to you and who you are Rp-ing with. Your Rp partner/s who have been here a while or Admin can always help if you want to know something.

Have fun.
    talesofcowardlyulysses
    talesofcowardlyulysses

Job : CEO - TG Investments.
    Hobbies : Stocks, sarcasm and smoking.

Post by talesofcowardlyulysses Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:25 am

Ah! Thanks so much! That really does help me out His-Doctor, ta! I will start making some adverts later then- keeping all that in mind, of course. Hope I don't disappoint you all with what plots I've got to offer!

And I will post a little profile up here of my oc later. Introductions are important, after all...

Eek! Can't wait!Very Happy
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:43 am

Hello there and welcome to the forum. I'd love to hear more about your OC.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:44 pm