BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

2 Time Lords, 1 Consulting Detective, and 1 angry alien! (WhoLock!)

TheCountess
    TheCountess

Job : Saving people, you know, that sort of thing!

2 Time Lords, 1 Consulting Detective, and 1 angry alien! (WhoLock!) Empty 2 Time Lords, 1 Consulting Detective, and 1 angry alien! (WhoLock!)

Post by TheCountess Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:27 pm

Hello everyone!

So, I am posting this here in the hopes that I can find a few people interested in a Doctor Who/Sherlock crossover!

The main idea is as follows: The Doctor is hot on the tail of an Alien known throughout the galaxy. He is a vile, wicked thing, and has cost thousands of aliens and humans their lives and homes. Unknown to the Doctor, another individual is hot on the Aliens trail. Another Time Lord, perhaps?

In an effort to find a Universe untroubled by the Doctor, the Alien bashes his way through alternate universes until settling on one. One where Sherlock Holmes is alive and well, and not the fictional character that the Doctor knows.

Currently, we have a Doctor and an OC Time Lord (Yours truly! =D )
    What we are in search of is a Sherlock, possibly a John, and maybe even someone to play the wicked Alien!

Anyone interested, please, let us know!
    TimeLord
    TimeLord

2 Time Lords, 1 Consulting Detective, and 1 angry alien! (WhoLock!) Empty Re: 2 Time Lords, 1 Consulting Detective, and 1 angry alien! (WhoLock!)

Post by TimeLord Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:50 pm

I'm The Doctor. For the above (Which makes a change from being His-Doctor).
    TimeLord
    TimeLord

2 Time Lords, 1 Consulting Detective, and 1 angry alien! (WhoLock!) Empty Re: 2 Time Lords, 1 Consulting Detective, and 1 angry alien! (WhoLock!)

Post by TimeLord Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:00 am

TheCountess wrote:Hello everyone!

So, I am posting this here in the hopes that I can find a few people interested in a Doctor Who/Sherlock crossover!

The main idea is as follows: The Doctor is hot on the tail of an Alien known throughout the galaxy.  He is a vile, wicked thing, and has cost thousands of aliens and humans their lives and homes. Unknown to the Doctor, another individual is hot on the Aliens trail. Another Time Lord, perhaps?

In an effort to find a Universe untroubled by the Doctor, the Alien bashes his way through alternate universes until settling on one. One where Sherlock Holmes is alive and well, and not the fictional character that the Doctor knows.

Currently, we have a Doctor and an OC Time Lord (Yours truly! =D )
    What we are in search of is a Sherlock, possibly a John, and maybe even someone to play the wicked Alien!

Anyone interested, please, let us know!
    Tim, timjohn is interested and has posted in the Storyline thread.
    TheCountess
    TheCountess

Job : Saving people, you know, that sort of thing!

Post by TheCountess Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:48 am

I saw. I responded.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:22 pm