BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

+5
Sherlock Holmes
JimMoriarty
James Moriarty
HighFunctioningSociopath
John Watson MD
9 posters

Need Sherlock for John Watson/James Moriarty AU plot

John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Need Sherlock for John Watson/James Moriarty AU plot - Page 2 Empty Re: Need Sherlock for John Watson/James Moriarty AU plot

Post by John Watson MD Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:25 am

I've been very naughty I know... I think I am writing smut every where in this forum O.O
    James and John are surprisingly hot together, had no idea!

John is all proper and nice, but then when he gets down to it, uh XDDD

If anyone wants smut/romance with John or Sherlock, you should call me!! (as in contact me XDD)

I am fine with whoever wants to do the Sherlock, but I am itching to write the drama and I will be up for another 4 hours or more XDD
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Need Sherlock for John Watson/James Moriarty AU plot - Page 2 Empty Re: Need Sherlock for John Watson/James Moriarty AU plot

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:37 am

You are naughty...you corrupted my Sherlock's innocent mind! (He likes it though Wink)
    The Woman
    The Woman

Job : Dominatrix
    Hobbies : Dating Consulting Detectives, dating Consulting Criminals and having dinner with both.

Post by The Woman Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:51 am

Sorry guys, I really have to go now. In Holland it's 23.50 and I got plenty of stuff to do tomorrow. I'm sorry John Sad
    The Woman
    The Woman

Hobbies : Dating Consulting Detectives, dating Consulting Criminals and having dinner with both.

Post by The Woman Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:53 am

Someone else could do Sherlock of course. If convenient. I am not sure whether my Sherlock is good enough. I have little experience with him.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal

Post by James Moriarty Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:53 am

Yes, Same in Belgium, neighbor ;-) But i'll be up a bit longer though.
    The Woman
    The Woman

Post by The Woman Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:55 am

Belgium! Wallonië of Vlaanderen?
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:57 am

Vlaanderen! Nederlands boven. ;-)
    The Woman
    The Woman

Post by The Woman Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:59 am

Hihihi Smile Welterusten!

Translation: good night!
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:01 am

Ahah I know I corrupted your Sherlock, I didn't do it on purpose though, especially because I didn't know you wanted it to go that way at all...
    but it happened XD

And I enjoyed it

And I could do it again and again ^^

It's 11 p.m. in England, but I am very good and usually go to bed after 2 a.m. XDD
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:11 am

As for the Sherlock, I would like it if it was someone who could reply ASAP, James what do you think?

I don't want to offend any one though! Nor exclude anyone! And I can wait if I have to XD

I will offer an RP to anyone who wants to RP anyway ^^
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:14 am

Hmm. If you wanted to make a slash thread we could do a slightly different storyline maybe set at a different time and I can be a bit more slutty with you if you like....maybe you could get Sherlock drunk and it brings out his true feelings for John and things get a bit steamy. I normally write shy Sherlock but I can move things on a bit quicker if he's got a few drinks down him and then once he discovers his sexual side he'd be up for it all the time.

I've got a new rule for myself to come off the internet by midnight (because recently I've been on wayyy too late and getting like no sleep) so I'll be on for another 45 mins tonight.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:17 am

hey guys... GUYS... I feel a threesome coming! Very Happy (i know it wasn't referring to me but hey! Very Happy )

and yes, yes perhaps someone who could reply fast would be good. Smile
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:37 am

Mm, slutty drunken Sherlock is way too good to say no! Yes! Let's do that!!

Threesome sounds good if we just want to do a drunken party that just goes awry...
    We could have a college AU or something XD

We can do one all three together, or one with John and Sherlock and one with whoever wants a college AU, however you prefer, I am amenable and willing <3
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:42 am

Sounds like an interesting idea. How would we work it so that John and Sherlock are willing to get down and dirty with Jim?
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:43 am

I'm Mr. Sex.... drug them all! Very Happy
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:50 am

Yeah, maybe you could invite us round for some reason...a civilised business meeting to discuss our differences kind of similar to the tea scene in TRF, except it's at your house and you've drugged the tea!
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal. Brilliant, isn't it?
    Hobbies : Blowing things up, playing with detectives...

Post by JimMoriarty Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:05 am

I hope you know that I will be watching this threesome party extremely closely. XD
    *pervert*
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:21 am

Well, if it's a college AU, they can be in college together, Sherlock and Jim can be the best of their year and be enemies for that, Jim has a bit of a clique, while Sherlock is the outcast... and then there is the cute assistant professor John Watson...

Seriously, I don't know how I come up with these things...

If we are keeping it close to canon, drugs work as well XD
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:15 pm

Yeah Ok. Set it at Uni then. All those ideas sound cool. I might make my Sherlock into a bit of a coke head in that case. Well...it is canon after all.
    Anthea_MI6
    Anthea_MI6

Job : Personal Assistant to Mycroft Holmes
    Hobbies : Walking, sailing, travelling

Post by Anthea_MI6 Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:19 pm

Oh briliant..sounds interesting.. cannot wait to read it..
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:14 pm

Sounds great! I'm looking forward to read it Smile
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:08 pm

You start it John, seeing as it's all your fault. Laughing
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:44 pm

Ahah guilty as charged... I should start it in the AU section?

Sherlock as a coke head sounds good, it makes sense
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal. Brilliant, isn't it?
    Hobbies : Blowing things up, playing with detectives...

Post by JimMoriarty Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:48 pm

Seven percent solution!
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:17 am

Wrote the first post!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:11 pm