BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

Portal!Lock RP Anyone?

BackofBeyond
    BackofBeyond

Job : Being in control of everything
    Hobbies : Watching, Sleeping, Pretending to be completely normal

Portal!Lock RP Anyone? Empty Portal!Lock RP Anyone?

Post by BackofBeyond Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:15 pm

Hello everyone! Again. If you've wondered where I've suddenly disappeared to after I introduced myself, I've been reading the Rps on here and doing AUs on Omegle. Unfortunately though, after reading/writing so much fiction and rping on Omegle, I still haven't figured out who I'd be good as just yet. (Translation: I need lots of practice. ) But hey, that's what RPing on Omegle is for, right? And that sort of brings me to the real reason of why I'm even posting this.

Before I got into Sherlock, I was a major portal fan. I had a Tumblr Portal RP blog and got nearly all of the merchandize; except for the Portal gun. (200$ for lights and plastic. It's insane!) So anyways, now that I'm hooked on Sherlock as well, I got the idea of doing a crossover for the both of them!

You don't have to be familiar with the game to join in; it’s actually got a pretty simple and fun concept. An Insane Artificial intelligence controlling an underground ‘abandoned’ science facility tests humans with life-threatening, mind-blowing puzzles until they bite the dust. (Okay, probably doesn't sound as fun as I described it as, but trust me; it's the best game in all of history.) I’ve seen such adorable fanart and Rps of this crossover and just can’t stand the wait any longer. I want to try it out for myself!

Of course, we're going to be needing some main characters. I don't plan on having many (If any at all) main characters of the original game, because I believe it would work much easier if we just used the character from Sherlock. (We're not exactly replacing the characters from the original. More like.. just a side-story to the original game. ) I still can't decide on my character, so I'm probably just going to assume the position of GM and take control of any NPC's. But if anyone's interested in working out the details of the plot with me, let me know! I hope this grabs some attention. ~Beyond  
    His-Doctor
    His-Doctor

Job : Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Reading, Blogging.

Portal!Lock RP Anyone? Empty Re: Portal!Lock RP Anyone?

Post by His-Doctor Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:47 pm

Hi it sounds interesting. Post this also on Adverts section as a lot of people look there first. I wouldn't worry about how badly you think you play a Sherlock character dive in, study the character then get writing. That's the way to get better at it. Smile 
    BackofBeyond
    BackofBeyond

Job : Being in control of everything
    Hobbies : Watching, Sleeping, Pretending to be completely normal

Post by BackofBeyond Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:27 am

I was originally going to post this in the Adverts section, but since I'm not exactly sure of what characters I need, I decided to reshape it and post it here. But alright, as long as that's allowed..

I'll just keep studying them all and doing a variety until I decide which fits me best. Thanks for the reply!  
    kitorkonnor
    kitorkonnor

Hobbies : baking, watching cartoons, drawing, reading, collecting toys, video games, spending time with animals

Post by kitorkonnor Tue May 13, 2014 5:06 pm

I think this is cool! I imagine Sherlock as a Core and John as a test subject. Sherlock would probably make all these smart-alec remarks on how the portal is in the wrong spot or he'd solve the test faster if he had legs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:51 am