BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

+3
Sherlock Holmes
Anthea_MI6
James Moriarty
7 posters

Need John for sort of RBF role play.

Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Need John for sort of RBF role play.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Need John for sort of RBF role play.

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:57 am

Yeah I'd still prefer to do it...even though it's hard to write. I know there's not a specific reason for Sherlock to call John, but I can't imagine him just disappearing without saying goodbye...and obviously he can't let John know that he's faking it otherwise it'd put John in danger with Moriarty (who's not going to blow his brains out in this version), so even though he's not convincing him of the Richard Brook thing, he's still got to convince John that he wants to kill himself for real...so it's kind of similar, about everything in the papers being true and so on. Anyway, when I say I'm not looking forward to it, what I really mean is, I AM looking forward to it but in a sick, emotional, oh my God kind of way.

As for the reunion...we could maybe see a bit of what Moriarty does after Sherlock's "death" and how John copes with it all too...then we can skip ahead in time and find a reason for Sherlock to make a return but we'll have to keep it sufficiently different from our other Sherlock returns one. Just more violence less smut I suppose.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Need John for sort of RBF role play.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Need John for sort of RBF role play.

Post by John Watson MD Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:25 am

Ahah okay, so we are playing that XDD prepare yourself, because John is going to beg, I cannot answer for him >> he is going to be desperate to say the least...

You know what I would like to see? I would like to see Sherlock returning for John, you know, not like in the other one that he returns because basically there is a case, I would like Sherlock to try and to find a way to come back to help John... but not just because he is in danger... maybe arranging for John to go away from London and finding him whereever he sends him... I don't know... I just figured that in this reality, with John who, let's face it, is never going to walk without Sherlock, because emotionally he's going to be a wreck, Sherlock might feel the need to go back and help John back to his feet... I am rambling I know... it was just a thought...
    As much as it doesn't seem so, I am not a big fan of smut! I prefer the romance and the drama, if it happens with smut, very well, but if it doesn't, it's no problem Smile
    I do like the idea of a happy ending for them though ^^ I can't possibly think Sherlock would be happy staying away from John as well ^^
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:30 am

That sounds like a nice idea. Without Sherlock around John would have absolutely no motivation to fight to learn to walk again...only Sherlock could make him do it. Maybe that's what makes him come back...although I kind of like the idea of John getting flown out to see Sherlock in some foreign country or other...be nice to do something in an exotic location instead of dreary old London all the time. Very Happy
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:44 am

Well, considering Moriarty is not dead in this one, it makes sense that Sherlock might not be able to come back any time soon... but he might want to take care of John, because let's face it, John has no one, and with having to deal with a wheelchair, how would he do? He can't ask Harry, that's for sure, she can't even take care of herself! So instead of returning after three years, he could arrange for John to be sent somewhere they are safe to meet and live together, so he can take care of his rehabilitation, it could be after a few months after his 'death', because he realizes John can't do it alone...

As for smut, we can skip the one in Back from the dead if you want with a summary and a warp to the next morning, so that Sebastian can come in ^^
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:50 am

Umm, yeah OK. I'm sure we'll have plenty of time for more smut later. It was originally supposed to be a non-smutty thread after all (whoops!).
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:08 am

We are doing the other thread with smut already, so I reckon we can go on with the plot in that one... unless you wanted to write it, I don't mind either ^^

I thought that thread was going to be a friendship one actually XD but then Sherlock was feeling a lot, and then they just ended up together XDD
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:35 am

I know, it was never supposed to happen! Awww, I'm kind of glad it did though, but we can keep it more fluffy romance than hard core stuff, they're just basically in love. It's about them wanting to be together all the time and share everything!
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:32 pm

I don't mind either way, as I mentioned, I like romance, and I like exploring romance with writing, so all kinds of possible alternative universes, and all the possible ways John and Sherlock can get together XD I like the interactions and the psychological responses, and smut is just a consequence of it, because let's face it, when you are with someone, you usually want to have sex >> so it's understandable they eventually do, but it's not necessary for me to write it all in details every time ^^ or at all ^^ so if you want to skip to the plot points, it is okay to me, it's your RP, so I will do what you want~~~ I enjoy it either way because they are so cute together and I like your Sherlock~~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:10 pm