BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

In need of a Jim.

Wholockmom25
    Wholockmom25

Job : Sniper for hire
    Hobbies : Cleaning guns, killing people, smoking, drinking,

In need of a Jim.  Empty In need of a Jim.

Post by Wholockmom25 Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:56 am

This is a Sherlock/Moriarty Prompt I came up with but haven't had any luck with on Omegle, I would like to find a Jim. Also this is between Reichenbach and Sherlock's return.

Sherlock woke in a cold sweat, the nightmare still playing in his head, Jim pulling the trigger and falling backwards blood pooling under his dark hair. Sherlock sat up leaning against the headboard scrubbing at his face, it had been two years, exactly two years to the day that Jim had killed himself. Sherlock had been slowly dismantling Jim’s web per his orders, taking out the ones who would try and take it over, currently He was sitting in a hotel in Moscow. It wasn’t exactly painful continuing on without Jim; the world was just a hell of a lot less entertaining without the Irishmen. "All of these irrational feelings, and I am still just angry at you." he mumbled to the air standing quickly to dress and prepare for the day. Sherlock frowned as he felt a bitter cold breeze coming in the window, He could have sworn he shut before he went to sleep, something was wrong. His mind scrambled to find clues, to see anything in the dim light coming in the window, as he searched the room.
    TheWoman1987
    TheWoman1987

Hobbies : Writing, Reading, Hiking, Watching TV, Crafting, Movie Buff, Going To Conventions Of All Kinds.

In need of a Jim.  Empty Re: In need of a Jim.

Post by TheWoman1987 Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am

I have not tried my hand on a Jim just yet but I would be happy to try.
    Wholockmom25
    Wholockmom25

Post by Wholockmom25 Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:18 am

Thats fine Im not fantastic at Sherlock but I really would like to try this out.

Give me a bit and ill get it set up.
    TheWoman1987
    TheWoman1987

Hobbies : Writing, Reading, Hiking, Watching TV, Crafting, Movie Buff, Going To Conventions Of All Kinds.

Post by TheWoman1987 Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:04 am

The only way to get better is to write as said character. I love what you wrote above. So, I am excited about rping with you. ^_^
    Wholockmom25
    Wholockmom25

Post by Wholockmom25 Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:18 am

The Game is Never Over is the title

Im excited as well! And thank you. :-)
    TheWoman1987
    TheWoman1987

Post by TheWoman1987 Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:53 am

Awesome and you are most welcomed, indeed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:29 am