BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

Ever so John-less

In-My-Mind-Palace
    In-My-Mind-Palace

Job : World's only Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : The Game is On!

Ever so John-less Empty Ever so John-less

Post by In-My-Mind-Palace Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:48 pm

Being that I'm so very new here, I have yet to have any RPs started here, and would very much like to start one up with someone! At the moment, I'm questing for a John (Going on an adventure, are you?) though would also be open to some other pairings as well, I'm just generally trying to get some practice as Sherlock under my belt, so the more characters that I can interact with under his influence, the better!

Just a general warning about my RPs. I tend to write novels...a lot. If I really get into an RP, it will be hard for me to stay under seven big beefy paragraphs. I'll write pages, and PAGES, in Word, depending on how riveting it all is. So if you only cough out a few tiny paragraphs, or Heaven forbid one or two sentences, I apologize, but you won't keep my attention for long. I tend to take my writing a little too seriously, and my perfect partner in crime would do the same. I'm not saying though, that I'll completely shove you aside if you only manage to write four or five paragraphs at a time, that's totally fine with me. Quality over quantity, after all!

I also like to have more mature RPs; not just sexually speaking (Which that usually happens pretty early for me *Cough*) But also in the sense that I like things to have actual plot and purpose behind them. As such, I love LOVE talking with people outside of our Roleplays to plot and discuss ideas!! I even have a girl up in Canada with whom I text every day regarding our endless RPs and we've been RPing for well over three years together! I do also tend to do a lot of silly OOC stuff with my characters, strangely enough, it helps me nail down their characterization better.

As of right now, I have no plot ideas, and I barely remember season 3, because everything was distracting in my home while I watched it (So I'll be watching it all again when I get the time) But beyond that, if you'd feel so inclined to start up an RP with me, please do not be shy!
    Wholockmom25
    Wholockmom25

Job : Sniper for hire
    Hobbies : Cleaning guns, killing people, smoking, drinking,

Ever so John-less Empty Re: Ever so John-less

Post by Wholockmom25 Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:26 am

I would love to RP with you, I try to write a lot when it comes to RP and several of my others have just fizzled out so I'm just doing a lot on Omegle and Email right now. My biggest issue at the moment however is that I am extremely busy, I work full time, have two kids and I am currently going to school so while I will answer as often as I can they may be a little scattered. I'm also currently working on a MorMor fan fic but thats not taking up a whole lot of time, so I would really enjoy this.

I'm willing to play John or any other character you want and I have no triggers or any serious dislikings of any AU, so feel free to hit me up on here and I'll get back to you soon!!
    In-My-Mind-Palace
    In-My-Mind-Palace

Job : World's only Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : The Game is On!

Post by In-My-Mind-Palace Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:10 am

That would be wonderful!! Thank you for your interest! I completely understand you having a busy lifestyle, I don't quite as much on my plate, but I don't have much free time to dedicate to posts either ^^ I've been following an RP or two of yours and I love your writing style. I'd love to plot some ideas out when you have time.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:25 am

Hey there

I'd be interested in doing an RP with you too, on my John profile (John Hamish Watson).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:59 am