BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

Benedict Cumberbatch prom-proposal video

victoriaeverbloom101
    victoriaeverbloom101

Job : I work at a coffee shop while attending college
    Hobbies : I like to read and dance and sing and make new friends :)

Benedict Cumberbatch prom-proposal video Empty Benedict Cumberbatch prom-proposal video

Post by victoriaeverbloom101 Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:10 pm

Hello everyone,
    Ok, I already know that this isn't an introduce post and all that jazz but my friend Bella needs everyones help. My friend Bella is asking the charming Benedict Cumberbatch to her senior prom. She already knows that he's probably not gonna go since he's super busy but she wants to see if she could get a response from him via video response before May 9th, 2015 (AKA the night of her prom). She made a prom proposal video on youtube and she wants to get it as viral as it can go and wants Benedict to see it and wants proof he actually saw the video. So, if you guys can help her by watching and sharing this video it would be highly appreciated! thank you fellow sherlockians! The link is below Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k7c4i5m1i8