BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Warning, the holmescest train is entering the station!

SebastianH
    SebastianH

Hobbies : Gaming, Fanfiction and general nerdiness!

Warning, the holmescest train is entering the station!  Empty Warning, the holmescest train is entering the station!

Post by SebastianH Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:47 am

Looking for a Mycroft to RP some Holmescest...  Laughing (no regrets)

Apply below!

SH xx
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes
    Job : Mystrader & professional mischief-maker
    Hobbies : Thinking various alternative scenarios, exploring possibilities.

Warning, the holmescest train is entering the station!  Empty Re: Warning, the holmescest train is entering the station!

Post by Night Baron Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:39 am

Welcome to the Holmescest bandwagon. What kind of plot do you have in mind? Tell us please.
    SebastianH
    SebastianH

Warning, the holmescest train is entering the station!  Empty Re: Warning, the holmescest train is entering the station!

Post by SebastianH Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:43 am

Hmm..not too sure yet. Something angsty. Sherlock gets caught using drugs or the brothers are on the way to their parents house. Any imput would be welcome.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes

Post by Night Baron Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:17 am

Hmm... What kind of development do you hope for beside angst? What do you expect from future applier?
    SebastianH
    SebastianH

Post by SebastianH Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:26 am

Shameless smut and fluffy stuff
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:31 am

The Holmes brothers and fluff usually does not mix well so what kind of thing do you think would facilitate such circumstances?
    SebastianH
    SebastianH

Post by SebastianH Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:46 am

Hmm...maybe not fluff in the usual sense. How come I get the feeling I'm being interrogated?
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:15 am

Lol :p Would you prefer if I stated that it is all only in your head? Your introduction did not revealed enough so further enquiries are necessary.

Anyway, I currently play Holmescest in the Slash / Pairing subforum, the 'Yours Ever' thread. Feels free to read and see yourself whether that is the kind of Mycroft that you want or if you prefer another flavour. Keep in mind that that version is far from BBC's version, it is dark! Mycroft in fandom's terminology and will get even darker when the situation call for it.
    SebastianH
    SebastianH

Post by SebastianH Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:20 am

*cough* well urm... *blushes* that got rather heated *adjusts trousers*. I like your take on shameless smut. Very good. I think with a little discussion we could make beautiful holmescest RP.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:27 am

Flattery will get you (almost) anywhere Lol
    SebastianH
    SebastianH

Post by SebastianH Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:30 am

Would you mind doing it via email?
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:36 am

The planning stage or the RP?
    SebastianH
    SebastianH

Post by SebastianH Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:36 am

Both?
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:39 am

I'd rather not, email-header revealed too much and I prefer not to bounce my mail through too many servers (yeah, I am cautious like that).
    SebastianH
    SebastianH

Post by SebastianH Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:42 am

Do you have Skype or kik or something of the sort?
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:44 am

Is there any particular reason why you want it to be completely private?
    SebastianH
    SebastianH

Post by SebastianH Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:50 am

Not really, I just like the more personal one on one rp feel. We can do it on here it's no problem!
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:59 am

Smile Good. Message me about what exactly do you have in mind, leave no stone unturned.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:31 am