BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

4 posters

Looking for anyone!

SagaLove

Looking for anyone! Empty Looking for anyone!

Post by SagaLove Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:25 am

Hei,
    so I'm quite new at this, and need a partner for an RP. I haven't really thought much about plot, but no AU or romance. I really like angsty stuff. I can be Sherlock or John (I haven't quite figured out how to RP anyone else yet.) It can be on here or kik, or some other site/app as long as I feel it's safe.
    Hope to hear from anyone Smile
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes
    Job : Mystrader & professional mischief-maker
    Hobbies : Thinking various alternative scenarios, exploring possibilities.

Looking for anyone! Empty Re: Looking for anyone!

Post by Night Baron Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:50 am

Angst is guaranteed to be AU, SagaLove. BBC's plotline did not provide much opportunity for such thing so far, cannot have the two main characters to behave like depressed people for long. It would break their characterization and would drive off the non-angst fans. Unless what you have in mind is a short scene between on the screen moments.
    SagaLove

Post by SagaLove Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:17 am

I'm thinking of slight angst, say John worrying about Sherlock not eating during cases, but the main theme being them solving the cases :p But maybe I should be clearer on what I meant abot AU, as I meant more "Sherlock is a vampier" as AU. The English terms for these things are slightly unfamiliar too me :/ I am fine with OOC and AU stuff, as long as it's not overdone :p I guess most RP is AU.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes

Post by Night Baron Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:33 am

I see... vampire Sherlock is in the creature!Lock category together with werewolf, dragon, fawn and even angel. Just asking, are you willing to supply the cases? So far RPs on this forum tends to be the 'feeling' and emotions stuff. One thread might be case-driven but it could be as well as become a Sherlock/Original Character romance. That thread needs a John who can live it up, which I cannot fulfill for the obvious reason.

However, if you are not willing to play second fiddle then I only can wish you luck, may you find at least a RP partner who can match you.
    SagaLove

Post by SagaLove Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:40 am

I love making up cases, which is why I got into Sherlock RP in the first place. Wow, there is so many categories >_>"
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:53 am

The differences between categories are not fixed, sometimes they even cross each other like Venn diagram :p
    SagaLove

Post by SagaLove Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:22 pm

I have no problem being a secondary character, but I can't stand romance. Like... Just. No. Unless it's John/Mary and it's minor. If Sherlock was to be with anyone it would be Irene Adler (did I spell her name right?) and that would be one f'ed up "relationship" nothing lovey-dovey >_>"

I'm way too picky for my own good Sad
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:25 pm

Looking for anyone! Giggle-skype-smiley OK, no sappy romance for you.

You spell her name right, Irene 'The Woman / The Whiphand' Adler.
    Phoenixfyre
    Phoenixfyre

Post by Phoenixfyre Fri May 01, 2015 10:54 am

I would be willing to RP with you if you want. I prefer to do OC characters because it's easier for me (although I could probably do some of the canon characters as well) and I definitely like to create original cases too. Let me know if you're interested and I would be happy to discuss plot ideas! Very Happy
    SagaLove

Post by SagaLove Sun May 03, 2015 5:15 pm

Phoenixfyre wrote:I would be willing to RP with you if you want. I prefer to do OC characters because it's easier for me (although I could probably do some of the canon characters as well) and I definitely like to create original cases too. Let me know if you're interested and I would be happy to discuss plot ideas! Very Happy

That would be awesome Very Happy Just a warning though, I've never done an RP with an OC x)
    Phoenixfyre
    Phoenixfyre

Post by Phoenixfyre Mon May 04, 2015 2:13 pm

That's fine, I'd be happy to help in any way I can to make the RP experience work out smoothly for you. If you have any ideas as to how you would like to do an RP together, feel free to send me a private message and we can work from there! Very Happy
    John Hamish Watson
    John Hamish Watson

Job : Doctor, Blogger, Assistant to Sherlock Holmes

Post by John Hamish Watson Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:13 am

I'd be up for it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:39 pm