BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Anyone want to roleplay?

Puppetmoriarty

Hobbies : Role-playing (obviously) Reading, writing, playing music.

Anyone want to roleplay? Empty Anyone want to roleplay?

Post by Puppetmoriarty Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:18 pm

My friend and I were wanting to Roleplay but our another friends either hate Sherlock, never reply or want smut 24/7.

I've been wanting to do a certain roleplay where Sherlock has a daughter--- original I know. But instead of her being a biological child that Sherl conceived out of wedlock, a woman ends up at 221B baker street who claims she's from the nearest orphanage. She's dragging along with her, a young lady that looks to be in her early to mid teens. Jane from the orphanage explains that they found the girl under a bridge on the brink of starvation. Neither will she speak or make eye contact. The only communication they've gotten from her is when she signed the letter 'M' with her hand so everyone calls her that. John agrees to talk with her but Sherlock just stays back and keeps his mouth shut. John can't get a word out of her so he leaves her alone with Sherlock and he finds that she is quite clever and takes a liking to her.

It's only a start everything else is pretty lenient. I will take on the Role of M. Please let me know if you're interested!
    Sherlock's_Teffers
    Sherlock's_Teffers

Job : Student
    Hobbies : writing, reading

Anyone want to roleplay? Empty I might be interested

Post by Sherlock's_Teffers Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:20 pm

Hey -- I might be interested in joining in on the fun!

I have not roleplayed Sherlock fandom before but know all the shows and write stories for the fandom. I did roleplaying in the past for other characters too so I have the experience it's just been a while.

Hope to hear for you, I really looking forward to roleplaying again
    Puppetmoriarty

Hobbies : Role-playing (obviously) Reading, writing, playing music.

Anyone want to roleplay? Empty Re: Anyone want to roleplay?

Post by Puppetmoriarty Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:11 pm

You'll hear from me at later hours. It's 6:10 am where I'm from and I'm about to leave to go to practice. If you have any questions please ask while I'm gone.

Sponsored content

Anyone want to roleplay? Empty Re: Anyone want to roleplay?

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:54 pm