BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

MorMor- Looking for a Sebastian

SebastianH
    SebastianH

Hobbies : Gaming, Fanfiction and general nerdiness!

MorMor- Looking for a Sebastian Empty MorMor- Looking for a Sebastian

Post by SebastianH Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:18 am

I have few prompts yet am also up for creating a new prompt if none of mine are liked! Looking for someone somewhat literate and willing to write more than a sentence for each reply! Not too fussed about smut but can also write it if needed. Just let me know if you'd be interested! (I have skype and email if these are preferred options for anyone)
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes
    Job : Mystrader & professional mischief-maker
    Hobbies : Thinking various alternative scenarios, exploring possibilities.

MorMor- Looking for a Sebastian Empty Re: MorMor- Looking for a Sebastian

Post by Night Baron Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:00 am

Sebastian, do you realize that you have an unfinished RP here, the one that you left months ago without any explanation whatsoever?
    SebastianH
    SebastianH

Post by SebastianH Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:07 pm

I am aware yes. I left without explanation as I didn't like the dynamic of the RP and explaining why would have created an argument which I wasn't up for having.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes

Post by Night Baron Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:20 pm

O_o What argument, in your imagination? You were not even trying at all.

You clearly have a commitment issue. What guarantee that you would not repeat the same thing in the future when you don't like something? What would prevent you from treating your RP partner like mere plaything to satisfy your needs and to be discarded at will without any attempt to fix the situation at all?
    SebastianH
    SebastianH

Post by SebastianH Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:39 pm

I didn't like the dynamic in the sense I felt like you were very much controlling the RP and I didn't like the way I personally felt or was being made to feel. I didn't want to bring this up as I didn't want to create unneeded tension with a stranger. Also I had a lot of personal things going on in my life, which I have no right to explain, that caused me to drop out - I admit - somewhat rudely. Whenever I feel uncomfortable with a RP I do tell the person this was just a one off because it wasn't the RP I had a problem with, it was the dynamic between the two of us.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:49 pm

-_-a Since from the very beginning I told you that if you don't like something and or have idea you want to execute then tell me. Now, do you have another different excuse to explain why you choose the cowardly way and ran off without even trying to say, "Hey, I would be busy for awhile. It doesn't mean that I abandon you. Also, let's renegotiate our RP"? What would prevent you doing the same thing to others in the future?

FYI, I indeed have forceful temperament and personality to match but I always listen to my play-partner's wishes. In order to create a harmonious and enjoyable experience then give and take is a must. However, I am not a mind-reader, that's why in the beginning of every RP session I always explain what my partner can expect, complete with open invitation to negotiate should our ideas clash.
    SebastianH
    SebastianH

Post by SebastianH Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:25 pm

All I'm going to say is I apologise. I won't be using this site anymore and will find alternative methods to RP as I have obviously gained a bad rep which would be the only explanation for receiving a response like this.

Once more I apologise and hope this site continues to gain popularity,
    SebastianH
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:29 pm

Good bye, Sebastian. For your own sake, please try to learn to overcome problems in instead of running away. Real life is cruel and merciless to those who cannot survive without being handled with baby gloves.

Night Baron-INTJ 8w7, strong Choleric.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:42 pm