BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

Sherlock needed for a Sherlock's daughter rp

Puppetmoriarty

Hobbies : Role-playing (obviously) Reading, writing, playing music.

Sherlock needed for a Sherlock's daughter rp Empty Sherlock needed for a Sherlock's daughter rp

Post by Puppetmoriarty Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:35 am

My friend and I have Rp'd with someone on this site before but they were never able to stay online for long. We need someone that has some free time to Rp.

If you are still reading this, the plot is simple:

A woman is sitting the Sherlock's client chair, not for a case per say, but for a favor. Julia says that they have a certain teenage girl at the orphanage she works at is having a hard time adjusting. She won't eat , speak, or even make eye contact. She was found in an alley near New Scotland Yard on the brink of hypothermia. Sherlock asks if Julia could bring in the girl as soon as possible and surely enough Julia brings the girl two hours later. Sherlock can tell that Julia had a temper, and after a few deductions, he knew that Julia was using brutal interrogation techniques on the poor young girl. Sherlock decides to see what he could do, as long as the girl gets to stay at the flat with him. Will Sherlock get the girl to speak? Or will this be ruled another "Unsolved Case" ?

Message me if your interested!

P.S. please tell me if you Ship Johnlock or not, that will also alter the plot
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes
    Job : Mystrader & professional mischief-maker
    Hobbies : Thinking various alternative scenarios, exploring possibilities.

Sherlock needed for a Sherlock's daughter rp Empty Re: Sherlock needed for a Sherlock's daughter rp

Post by Night Baron Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:29 am

That looks a lot like your previous prompt. So Sherlock's Teffers finally left?
    Puppetmoriarty

Sherlock needed for a Sherlock's daughter rp Empty Re: Sherlock needed for a Sherlock's daughter rp

Post by Puppetmoriarty Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:31 am

Thank you!

Last edited by Puppetmoriarty on Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes
    Job : Mystrader & professional mischief-maker
    Hobbies : Thinking various alternative scenarios, exploring possibilities.

Post by Night Baron Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:20 am

Well, I wish you luck for finding a partner with high online hours Smile
    HaruSpring88
    HaruSpring88

Job : Student
    Hobbies : Writing, Reading, Video Games, Music

Post by HaruSpring88 Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:46 pm

I'm definitely interested. I do work 16 hours today but will have plenty of time once I get home monday afternoon-ish. Smile
    Puppetmoriarty

Post by Puppetmoriarty Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:22 am

Message me when you can ! Smile
    HaruSpring88
    HaruSpring88

Job : Student
    Hobbies : Writing, Reading, Video Games, Music

Post by HaruSpring88 Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:33 pm

She sat quietly in the chair arms wrapped around her abdomen. She didn't like Julia. Right now Margaret didn't feel like talking. She noticed a man with raven curls and glanced up briefly, but he didn't speak and neither did she. After everything, she just needed some time to choose when she wanted to speak. She'd been told too long what she could and couldn't do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:02 pm