BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

+4
jh-watson
adlocked
HaruSpring88
AnotherSherlock
8 posters

Looking for anything! (Read for specifics)

AnotherSherlock
    AnotherSherlock

Job : You don't need to know.
    Hobbies : Eating, thinking, crying over pictures of beautiful British men.

Looking for anything! (Read for specifics) Empty Looking for anything! (Read for specifics)

Post by AnotherSherlock Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:14 am

Right now I'm looking for any kind of RP! Feel free to contact me with any RP prompt. You can read about my pairings and preferences below.

Pairings and Characters:

- I'm most comfortable playing Sherlock, but I can also play as John, Molly, or Mary, or really as anyone else you'd like.
    - My pairings are Sherlock/John, Sherlock/Molly, Sherlock/Mary/John (or just Sherlock/Mary, though no one seems to like that one silent ). I'd also be okay with Sherlock/Irene or Sherlock/Janine, but I haven't done any of those RPs in a while!
    - I also really enjoy RPs that involve multiple ships, or things like Johnlock RPs that also involve John/Sarah or Sherlock/Janine.
    - I'm also willing to do RPs where there are no pairings (aside from the ones in the BBC Sherlock canon, of course), like RPs that are more concentrated on story development than character interaction, or 'case RPs'.
                  - In these RPs I like to at least have a very... 'close friendship' between Sherlock and John or              
                    Sherlock and Molly or something, just to make it interesting. Razz
    - I'm not a fan of OCs, but I have done some RPs with 'Hamish' or other kids that aren't canon.

Content

- I do a lot of sick!lock RPs, or just generally RPs where someone is sick or injured; I think they're a great opportunity for good character interaction/dialogue (I know it's weird Razz).
    - I'm open to lots of different things. Smut is fine with me, as are RPs that involve no smut.
    - I'm okay with most things (nothing really makes me uncomfortable).
    - I'm okay with short or long replies, though I usually do shorter ones.

In general, I just love trying new RP topics, so even if you don't think I'd like it, send it to me anyway haha. Sorry for the long introduction, and thanks for reading Very Happy
    HaruSpring88
    HaruSpring88

Job : Student
    Hobbies : Writing, Reading, Video Games, Music

Looking for anything! (Read for specifics) Empty Re: Looking for anything! (Read for specifics)

Post by HaruSpring88 Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:29 pm

I recently posted a thread to a WWII AU Sherlolly I had in mind. If you're interested let me know. Smile
    adlocked
    adlocked

Job : Consulting Detective

Looking for anything! (Read for specifics) Empty Re: Looking for anything! (Read for specifics)

Post by adlocked Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:36 pm

I LOVE "sickverse" stuff. Injury and angst are my jams.

I'd be interested in plotting with you -- is there any place we can chat more directly besides here? My email is kassjd@yahoo.com or I'm also on Tumblr @ shrlxcked
    jh-watson
    jh-watson

Hobbies : writing, reading

Post by jh-watson Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:04 am

Hello, I'd be willing to give it a go if you're still interested and have something in mind. I 'm flexible and can catch on quick and usually play as JOhn and I do love angst.  My writing is laid back and I can go with almost anything (except incest of femlock)
    If Interested send me a reply and we can talk it over. or contact me and we can work it out. jh-watson at outlook dot com
    Sherlollyshipper777

Post by Sherlollyshipper777 Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:21 pm

im interested in doing a Sherlock/Molly rp. Do you have a kik I can get in contact with you through?
    Sherringford
    Sherringford

Job : Technical Writer
    Hobbies : Writing, Reading, Listening to Music while I do

Post by Sherringford Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:58 pm

I like the Sherlock/Molly. Am very comfortable playing Miss Hooper.

Anthea is also a favorite of mine, I love how she remembers Sherlock's coat. (You know that thing's been cleaned and repaired.)
    consultantofgallifrey

Hobbies : Writing, reading, music

Post by consultantofgallifrey Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:18 pm

I'm a sucker for hurt/sicklock (especially sicklock). I play Johnlock a lot but I'm curious to try Marylock as well. If you're interested, send me an email at consultantofgallifrey@gmail.com
    221Bamf
    221Bamf

Hobbies : Writing, reading, cooking, Netflix, drawing, photography, sewing, crafting,

Post by 221Bamf Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:00 pm

Hi! Sounds interesting!
    I always play Sherlock, and I love sick!Lock, hurt/comfort, and also more mental health related stuff like ED!Lock and SH!Lock. I'm ace/aro, so I don't do pairings.
    I prefer short, quick, back and forth replies, over text or Whatsapp.

You can check out my post here in the RP adverts subforum to get an idea of my usual style.
    If you're interested, please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:58 am