BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft

thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft

Post by thearchenemy Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:36 am

She has access to basically everything her parents did, and there are many things she didn't bother to search through. Mycroft also usually kidnaps people and is less conventional by nature. Perhaps it's a secret that could threaten Sherlock's connections with the police and such, which is pretty vital to most of the plots.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft

Post by Sherlock. Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:36 am

I don't do the arsehole version too well, it's bloody exhausting. I can do you an early thirties all right.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:40 am

But I'm like 90% sure that Sherlock is in his early thirties in the BBC show too. Arsehole version?
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes
    Job : Mystrader & professional mischief-maker
    Hobbies : Thinking various alternative scenarios, exploring possibilities.

Post by Night Baron Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:43 am

Mycroft is a calculating character, kidnapping if not done properly (untraceable as well as having some sort of immunity in case she actually go to the police) can destroy his career and send him to prison.

A criminal-charge severe enough that could send Sherlock to prison without even big brother can help? Mycroft 'The British Government' Holmes?
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:46 am

The thing is, she isn't the type to go to the police. She deems them useless unless she's completely helpless. If not, she'll try to figure whatever it is on her own.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes

Post by Night Baron Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:47 am

In that case, what might prevent Mycroft of making sure that the information will not become public knowledge, ever?
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:50 am

Something her parents did to it? Like if Mycroft sees it, it gets released to everyone.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:54 am

The deadman's switch. It is possible but on the other hand it will put their only offspring into danger so great, it practically would be an open season for her. Don't think that Mycroft letting Sherlock to have Irene Adler's phone for six months is because he cannot break the lock himself. There are ways to circumvent even the supposed acid trap.

FYI, one of my Mycrofts protects Sherlock to the point that he adhere to 'the dead doesn't talk' principle. Considering how his world is, it is not farfetched.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:01 am

I can't think of any other effective method. I'm sure Mycroft is saying that those diet tips better be good. XD
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:06 am

The early thirties is around time of Study in Pink to TGG-ish? Arsehole version prone to throwing himself onto the settee and sulking Very Happy
    Possibly information too sensitive to be made public.
    There's an ACD story CHAS where Sherlock goes to blackmailers house, to retrioev docs from a safe, a woman arrives, he hides, woman being blackmailed shoots the blackmailer, basically he witnesses a murder and lets her get away because she's not a danger to the public.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:07 am

Wink Some sort of secret formula for instant good health and ballet-dancer figure?

IMO, don't tie Mycroft on this if you cannot think ways to contain his 'Queen, country and little brother' zeal. What about your supposed separate plotbunny for Mycroft?
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:14 am

Yeah, around that time. Oh, that arsehole version. He seems to have many.

The other plotbunny was to use Sherlock, Mycroft's weak point, against him. She would carefully manipulate him under Moriarty's control (this is when he's alive, obviously) so that Mycroft would risk himself. From there, she would try to kill him.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:19 am

*Smirk* I like that, it is just the matter of how much I must contain myself from releasing the full business end of my real - full version of Mycroft.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:21 am

Oh? I wonder what the raw Mycroft is like.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:24 am

He is like a love child of Sir Francis Walsingham and Cardinal Richelieu.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:26 am

Wow. That's actually pretty cool.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:30 am

Lol, a worldly man for sure.

Back to plotting and scheming. What is your separate plot for Sherlock?
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:33 am

It was basically what I mentioned before without the whole Mycroft thing going on. My character goes to Sherlock for help as a last resort. Another combination of the Sherlock and Mycroft plots would be that she goes to Sherlock half for her own purposes and half for Moriarty.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:36 am

If she also in a business relationship with Moriarty, she would be on Mycroft's list of 'to examine for use or dispose at will'. Which one our Sherlock is interested on?
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:37 am

Can you rephrase that question? I don't quite understand.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:42 am

thearchenemy wrote:she goes to Sherlock half for her own purposes and half for Moriarty.

The last part denotes a working relationship with a notorious criminal who is not only a thorn on Mycroft's side ever since the Bond Air incident but also dare to toy with little brother dearest.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:44 am

Yes, I understand that, but what were you saying when you asked which one Sherlock was interested in?
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:45 am

Sherlock. , which plotline he is interested on.

thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:46 am

Oh. He's interested on both.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:50 am

I'm interested in solving a case in which this young woman's parents were murdered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:07 pm