BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

Consulting criminal needing clients :)

Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes
    Job : Mystrader & professional mischief-maker
    Hobbies : Thinking various alternative scenarios, exploring possibilities.

Consulting criminal needing clients :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Consulting criminal needing clients :)

Post by Night Baron Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:09 pm

Grins. That works, no pesky big brother to distract Jim. Should I write my OC's profile here?

The second thread, circumstances?
    J.Moriarty
    J.Moriarty

Job : Consulting criminal
    Hobbies : Skinning you.

Consulting criminal needing clients :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Consulting criminal needing clients :)

Post by J.Moriarty Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:40 pm

Sure! Write him up here ^^

Second one in the resturant ?
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes

Post by Night Baron Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:58 pm

Second one, do you mean a date? Laughing Where's the interesting part if they already an item. Very Happy

Pictures: ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/72516923.html
    Name: Andrew Sherrinford Paul Holmes, nicknamed Asp but call him that at your own risk. Sherry to select few, Mr. Holmes to everybody else.
    Background: The most flamboyant and flashiest of Siger & Violet Holmes' offsprings. Five years younger than Sherlock, he was recruited into the diplomatic corps straight out of university. There he met a daughter of an industrialist. Their marriage of convenience means he get to manage the family's business (of course he use those resources to build his own empire) while his beautiful, sweet and genteel wife enjoyed building the family nest of her dream.

Known as a party-boy, nevertheless he thrives in the cut-throat business of semi-conductors.

Yeah, that's Q from Skyfall. He looks a lot like younger Sherlock with glasses Laughing
    J.Moriarty
    J.Moriarty

Post by J.Moriarty Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:30 pm

Andrew looks awesome !!

Well, I'm sure Moriarty will have a lot of fun calling him 'Asp'

Well for the second one, I was wondering whether it was Greg/ Andrew or someone else? Either way, where would you like to set the scene for this one?
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:51 pm

How about we try with Jim & Andrew first. If that one is still going strong after certain period and we still want to play with Greg and somebody else, we will create another thread. Or you can put Greg on the first thread since that particular universe will expand to include more than just two charas anyway. Laughing
    J.Moriarty
    J.Moriarty

Post by J.Moriarty Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:52 pm

Okay Smile that sounds really good ! Would you like me to start or would you want to?
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:55 pm

I'll create it. Any suggestion for title?
    J.Moriarty
    J.Moriarty

Post by J.Moriarty Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:59 pm

Meeting of the wits?
    Late night encounters?
    A wholesome Holmes trilogy?

Those are just some I came up with from the top of my head, feel free to choose another title xD
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:22 pm

The World is Our Oyster Laughing

sherlockrp.rpg-board.net/t1152-the-world-is-our-oyster#46144
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:29 pm

In preparation of expanding this particular universe, what do you think of either some scenes with the 'White Hall' crowd or Jim's fellow 'criminals for hire'?
    J.Moriarty
    J.Moriarty

Post by J.Moriarty Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:19 am

I think that scenes with both crowds would be awesome. Probably hit him up against more White Hall crowd because tension and drama.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:44 am

Prepare your character(s) because I would need conversation partner(s) for mine. The news of Jim's survival cannot be covered for long.. Laughing
    J.Moriarty
    J.Moriarty

Post by J.Moriarty Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:21 am

Hahah yeah xD

So, I'll probably play a few OCs in that upcoming thread Smile if you want, I can give a brief summary of them but they haven't been fully thought out yet. They come to me most times during the treading process and depending on the plot Smile

This is going to be exciting !!
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:31 am

Where's the LIKE button located at? Laughing

J.Moriarty
    J.Moriarty

Post by J.Moriarty Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:32 am

There should be one Smile

So, are we going to simply continue from the current thread or would you prefer if we started a new one running alongside the current one, in which we could invite the archenemy or MMF into play?
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:46 am

New one, that way not all would get stuck when they doesn't post regularly.
    Mormorlover
    Mormorlover

Post by Mormorlover Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:32 am

Um..hi? Is RP with you as Moriarty still open? :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:07 am