BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Seeking a John Watson for an angst/hurt-comfort/friendship RP over Whatsapp or text (USA)!

221Bamf
    221Bamf

Job : Student
    Hobbies : Writing, reading, cooking, Netflix, drawing, photography, sewing, crafting,

Seeking a John Watson for an angst/hurt-comfort/friendship RP over Whatsapp or text (USA)! Empty Seeking a John Watson for an angst/hurt-comfort/friendship RP over Whatsapp or text (USA)!

Post by 221Bamf Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:44 am

Like the title says, I'm looking for a John for a one on one rp in which I've got Sherlock covered.
    A few things:

NO sex, and preferably not slash. (I'm asexual and aromantic, so not really appealing to me  Shocked  )

Please tell me ahead of time if there are topics you are NOT comfortable with me integrating into the story, such as ED, self-harm, suggestions of previous abuse, addictions, depression, etc.

I can also definitely go for the Sick!Lock or Hurt!Lock kind of angle.

I also tend to include action, and original cases. The story really develops as we go.

If you're okay with it, I sometimes add the occasional OC, but they're usually either strangers or antagonists for cases, never Mary Sues.

My style of rp is in third person, and is fairly relaxed, I would say. A quick back and forth sort of thing.
    To clarify the style, I'll give some examples of exchanges from a similar, ongoing game between me and a friend, which has lasted over a year now.    
    Blue is me, and red is my friend.

Half-way through the piece he stopped, bow stilling on the strings suddenly. "John. When you cleaned my old room, did you happen to find anything?"

"No. Why?"

He nodded, looking satisfied, and began to play again. But barely a few minutes after he'd started he stopped yet again. "Are you sure?"

If anything needs to be said outside of the story, we just use parenthesis.

I just really love to RP, and I adore angsty Sherlock Twisted Evil

Last edited by 221Bamf on Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:46 am; edited 2 times in total
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Job : DCI with the Met.
    Hobbies : I hate these things, they just prove I don't have a life... Eighties punk, playing the guitar badly, having a pint at the pub. How's that? Oh, yes, being taken to dinner by the British Government occasionally.

Seeking a John Watson for an angst/hurt-comfort/friendship RP over Whatsapp or text (USA)! Empty Re: Seeking a John Watson for an angst/hurt-comfort/friendship RP over Whatsapp or text (USA)!

Post by GJLestrade Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:05 pm

Hi there, as you see from my account name, I normally play Greg, but I don't mind John. I like the sort of rp you're suggesting. I tend to write a lot of that kind of fanfic myself. I'm returning to this site after a long hiatus of my own. I lost my best friend and rp partner last year and it's taken me a while to return to life, but life goes on. I'm currently looking forward to series 4 but it'll be hard without her. I don't mind a story without sex, and if you want to look up the last story I was part of, look up Sign of Flora. I was Greg in that. I am female, however, and a year older than Mr Graves, just so you know. Oh, and I'm pretty much okay with whatever angst you want to shove in there; come across a lot of it in real life through friends, so throw it into the mix. I like to research and get my medical facts as right as I can too. So there you go. Let me know. I also like third person as a way of writing. If you want to see how I write, you can look up Jessie Blackwood on AO3.
    221Bamf
    221Bamf

Job : Student
    Hobbies : Writing, reading, cooking, Netflix, drawing, photography, sewing, crafting,

Seeking a John Watson for an angst/hurt-comfort/friendship RP over Whatsapp or text (USA)! Empty Re: Seeking a John Watson for an angst/hurt-comfort/friendship RP over Whatsapp or text (USA)!

Post by 221Bamf Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:53 pm

Bumping this, because I'm still looking.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:36 am