BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

London Fog

VaticanCameos221B
    VaticanCameos221B

London Fog Empty London Fog

Post by VaticanCameos221B Sat May 05, 2012 2:58 pm

Rating: PG13 - R
    Difficulty: Intermediate to Difficult, depending on your experience
    Possible "Genres": Johnlock (Sure, why not?), friendship, action, drama

Bored.

The exact word that Sherlock quite frequently murmured (or shouted, cried, groaned, or sometimes even sang) was the one word that John’s mind sighed. The former soldier took his lingering hands away from the keyboard and slumped down in the chair, almost feeling defeated.

The day itself was boring as well. London was typically known for being grey, dreary, and foggy, and it had been rather stormy that week with quite a downpour of rain that particular day, with rumbling thunder and flashes of lightening. It had been quiet that day, as no one had gone outside to brave the storm until that hour, but even the most resistant of individuals have to go home at five, six, or seven o’clock, which explained the light hustle and bustle down in the streets. Of course, however, everyone would be home within 30 minutes of leaving their offices and workspaces, and London would be peaceful again.

Of course, London being peaceful meant that there had been no crime or case for Sherlock to solve. It had seemed that when the bad weather drove everyone back into their homes, all of the criminals and monsters had slithered back into their dwellings, left to lurk against the cold stone walls of their mind and anticipate for the sunny rays of opportunity to creep through their cave openings.

John signed again and gingerly closed his laptop. It seemed that Sherlock had run off to his own dwellings too, wherever those were. They certainly weren’t in his room today, or yesterday, for that matter. Sherlock had left the previous morning and he’d not returned since, as found by Mrs. Hudson’s fruitless check-up, which would have been followed by rose tea and biscuits, but instead she fretted about Sherlock’s and forgot all about the tea, leaving it to run cold.

Sherlock’s moment of absence was a change of pace for John, as he hadn’t had to run any demeaning errand like grocery shopping, fetching him whatever mundane (or unorthodox object) he needed, and he certainly hadn’t been called to reach into Sherlock’s coat either (which would have left John to mumble on about how lazy and deplorable Sherlock was as he burned in annoyance, so absence of anything ruining his otherwise content demeanor).

John sighed and picked up his phone so he could navigate through his messages. Nothing from Sherlock, it had seemed. Nothing at all. There was no demand for his presence left in his phone, nor was there a demand of a favor or a troubling task.

Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

London Fog Empty Re: London Fog

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Sun May 06, 2012 12:15 am

What kind of RP are you looking for?
    I still haven't played with any John!
    Got distracted by Moriartys >>
    VaticanCameos221B
    VaticanCameos221B

Post by VaticanCameos221B Sun May 06, 2012 5:14 am

The list of possible genres are listed about the actual post. Smile
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Sun May 06, 2012 5:25 am

Yes, I read that, I wanted to say something and wrote something else XD I meant if you had any particular plot you wanted to do...
    I am partial to Johnlock, if there was anything you wanted to play, my Sherlock is willing
    VaticanCameos221B
    VaticanCameos221B

Post by VaticanCameos221B Sun May 06, 2012 5:28 am

Oh! Right. Well, I'm not sure where it would be going. Do you have any ideas? :3
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Sun May 06, 2012 5:42 am

Not really XD
    I have many Johnlock ideas, but have no idea whether they'd be worth playing >>

You don't have any scenarios you would like to play?

I guess I would like to do a scene where Sherlock deduces he is in love with John XD
    VaticanCameos221B
    VaticanCameos221B

Post by VaticanCameos221B Sun May 06, 2012 7:10 am

That sounds like fun. I'd like to do that.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Sun May 06, 2012 8:22 am

Would you prefer pre-RBF or after?
    VaticanCameos221B
    VaticanCameos221B

Post by VaticanCameos221B Sun May 06, 2012 9:17 am

I'm sure that we can give pre-RBF a go...
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Sun May 06, 2012 9:23 am

How about... we use this post you have here as a start, and we continue with Sherlock coming home, and John being annoyed at him because he disappeared, and Sherlock feeling bad for it, and finally realizing he is in love with him because he had never felt guilty before? And then we'll see how it goes from there?
    It could be set in between series 1 and 2... or should it be after Irene as well?
    VaticanCameos221B
    VaticanCameos221B

Post by VaticanCameos221B Sun May 06, 2012 9:29 am

We should set it after Scandal.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Sun May 06, 2012 9:41 am

Very well ^^
    Would you mind posting that part again in the slash/pairing section? I will reply with Sherlock coming back
    VaticanCameos221B
    VaticanCameos221B

Post by VaticanCameos221B Sun May 06, 2012 9:49 am

Certainly. ^_^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:58 pm