BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Mystrade (Greg Needed)

Sydney-Harrison
    Sydney-Harrison

Job : Whatever the highest bidder asks me to do
    Hobbies : I dabble in a bit of everything

Mystrade (Greg Needed) Empty Mystrade (Greg Needed)

Post by Sydney-Harrison Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:09 am

Mycroft had never been one to keep in touch with people when he didn't need them. There was only ever a short period of time when he was a teenager that his lack of friends had bothered him, but that passed quickly as he got a job and basically became the British Government. He hardly even took the time to think about anything other than work, but that was the way he liked it. When he first met Lestrade it was for work, because yes Sherlock falls into that category. As time went on the Detective Inspector was one of the few people that Mycroft stayed in contact with that he believed, everyone else was politicians with their own agendas or John Watson who wasn't a reliable source when Sherlock didn't want him to be, but Greg was a bit of a breath of fresh air. When Sherlock "died" there was a couple of short emails exchanged and then they stopped. Mycroft thought this natural at first, but something was bothering him. It was a little nagging, but he was too busy to focus on it. He only realized the cause when he got an email from an annoyed Lestrade asking why it seemed like he was the last to know that Sherlock was still alive. When he saw who sent the email he noticed for the first time that the nagging went away. Of course he couldn't give in to this, emotion. It would only get in the way, but he found himself replying faithfully to the DI's emails.

I want this to start out as them sending emails to one another. We can start at the annoyed email from Lestrade if you want or later on after they have been emailing for a while.
    ShadowKing
    ShadowKing

Job : A minor position in the government.
    Hobbies : Managing the country, yelling at Sherlock, and controlling the goldfish.

Mystrade (Greg Needed) Empty Re: Mystrade (Greg Needed)

Post by ShadowKing Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:24 am

Hello, was just wondering where you would want to do this? I am interested.
    Sydney-Harrison
    Sydney-Harrison

Post by Sydney-Harrison Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:01 pm

I would be willing to do this here, through email, on Kik, or somen here else if you would prefer. Let me know what works for you
    ShadowKing
    ShadowKing

Job : A minor position in the government.
    Hobbies : Managing the country, yelling at Sherlock, and controlling the goldfish.

Post by ShadowKing Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:47 pm

Kik would be easiest for me, just because I can answer faster.
    Sydney-Harrison
    Sydney-Harrison

Post by Sydney-Harrison Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:10 pm

I am ingredientsstardust on Kik message me and we can work out details there

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:57 am