BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Mycroft/Lady Smallwood PG-13 (either part availible)

MurderInThePark
    MurderInThePark

Job : Webcomic Artist, part-time Novellist
    Hobbies : Reading,Writing Screenplays, Writing Novels, Drawing, Webcomic Art, Attempting the world record for gargling milk (still in progress)

Mycroft/Lady Smallwood PG-13 (either part availible)  Empty Mycroft/Lady Smallwood PG-13 (either part availible)

Post by MurderInThePark Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:11 am

Hey everyone I don't think I've been on for years! But I miss this site, and I would think it would be practically bustling what with season 4! Anyway, I'm free for anything at the moment, an probably need to finish some old projects on here lol, but I'd like to do a Mycroft and lady Smallwood rp. Just some polite flirting and awkardness and I can play Smallwood herself or Mycroft but I would prefer the former. Paragraph only please! Long role-plays are LIFE.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes
    Job : Mystrader & professional mischief-maker
    Hobbies : Thinking various alternative scenarios, exploring possibilities.

Mycroft/Lady Smallwood PG-13 (either part availible)  Empty Re: Mycroft/Lady Smallwood PG-13 (either part availible)

Post by Night Baron Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:27 pm

Say, what kind of Mycroft do you want?
    MurderInThePark
    MurderInThePark

Hobbies : Reading,Writing Screenplays, Writing Novels, Drawing, Webcomic Art, Attempting the world record for gargling milk (still in progress)

Mycroft/Lady Smallwood PG-13 (either part availible)  Empty Re: Mycroft/Lady Smallwood PG-13 (either part availible)

Post by MurderInThePark Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:58 am

Hi Baron! I haven't seen you since i was a huge twat and totally ditched you on the ghost whisperer storyline, I'm so sorry...since forever.

Mystrade shipper as you are, I'm surprised that that you're interested in this rp. I suppose I'm looking for the usual iceman mycroft, who finds flirtation a nuisance, but at the same time maybe he's curious in a 'why is she acting like this' way.

Does that answer your question? You're a great writer I'd love to start another poject with you, and actually stick to it (sorry again).
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes

Post by Night Baron Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:52 pm

Lol, it is you who is a great writer instead of I. I will try, please don't hesitate to tell me if there's something you've found unsuitable/jarring etc, honest input is good news when you try to solve problems.
    MurderInThePark
    MurderInThePark

Post by MurderInThePark Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:59 pm

I deftly evade your compliments, as they do not become me.Embarassed
    I suppose I could emphasize that your mycroft can indulge her out of amusement and still favor lestrade... Smile

Without further ado, I suppose I'll write a prompt!
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:19 pm

I didn't answered your implied question before. I am interested on this because I saw Lady Smallwood as a possible close female friend to Mycroft at the office (as much as he allowed such thing anyway). If a romantic relationship ever develop between these two it surely would be based from mutual respect and camaraderie born from 'soldiers in the same foxhole' situations during the years they have been working together. She is also sort of fitting the second type of woman.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:02 am