BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Live and Let Live (NeighbourhoodBomber/AntheaMI6)

NeighbourhoodBomber
    NeighbourhoodBomber

Job : Consulting Criminal
    Hobbies : Seducing snipers, government officials and Sherlock

Live and Let Live (NeighbourhoodBomber/AntheaMI6) Empty Live and Let Live (NeighbourhoodBomber/AntheaMI6)

Post by NeighbourhoodBomber Wed May 16, 2012 4:58 am

James Moriarty had been hiding out with a new life after his own "demise". It was all a con, the whole thing and now he was a Professer Jacob Mannings for York University primary subject Mathematics for PhD students. But something had bothered him; two of his men had been killed and yet there was no body or no evidence to put down who done it.
    But Jim had many suspects in mind - one however should be dead. He needed to get back to London.

Days later, he was sitting there at the Bloomsbury Hotel when his target appeared in sight. Jim was watching her - mystified by her nature - Mycroft's PA was not just an admin clerk.

Annalise Newham (aka Anthea) was a lead microbiologist at Baskerville before being recruited by Mycroft Holmes. Her skills were exemplary - Jim could do with a microbiologist especially with Anthea's skills.

Jim would strike when he was ready - he needed to ensure no-one was to intervene, he looked slightly different and added an American twang.

Anthea was approaching Moriarty's table - he then stood up and knocked the glasses that were in her hands.

"Oh sorry ma'am." spoke Jim.
    Anthea_MI6
    Anthea_MI6

Job : Personal Assistant to Mycroft Holmes
    Hobbies : Walking, sailing, travelling

Live and Let Live (NeighbourhoodBomber/AntheaMI6) Empty Re: Live and Let Live (NeighbourhoodBomber/AntheaMI6)

Post by Anthea_MI6 Thu May 17, 2012 1:34 am

It had been a long week for Anthea and it had not finished yet. She was at a meeting with Mycroft about the state of Israeli insurgence and what the plan would be.
    Bloomsbury Hotel was known for prestige clients, and this was the night where everyone would be.

Mycroft preferred Anthea to bring the drinks due to possible poisonings, and drugs. She was heading back to the table with one gin and tonic, one brandy and a scotch water.

She was lost in thoughts of John Watson, he was not coping very well after Sherlock's "demise", that's when the man stood and knocked the drinks flying.

"Mind yourself." she spoke with authority. "Look, my dress is ruined now."

Anthea felt a slight familiarity, she could not put it down to anything specific. She glanced at him; taking a mental inventory - she was unsure what this cautious feeling was.

NeighbourhoodBomber
    NeighbourhoodBomber

Live and Let Live (NeighbourhoodBomber/AntheaMI6) Empty Re: Live and Let Live (NeighbourhoodBomber/AntheaMI6)

Post by NeighbourhoodBomber Thu May 17, 2012 5:39 am

James gazed at her deeply, she was too beautiful and seemed so delicate. James knew she wasn't. He offered her a towel and started to dab the dress.

"Let me buy you some more. I am sure your suitors would not want your dress ruined or their drinks. So tell me what is a lovely looking girl doing with him?" pointing to Mycroft.

James needed the charm defence and quick.
    Anthea_MI6
    Anthea_MI6

Post by Anthea_MI6 Fri May 18, 2012 1:26 am

Anthea was seething,and took the towel and dabbed herself then nodded.

"No it's fine, I will get the drinks. And for your information - they are not my suitors, they are my employers. So I better be going. Unless you would like to buy a singular drink?"

Anthea picked up on his body language and knew there was something about him, something that unnerved her. She went to order the two drinks for Mycroft and the State Secretary, and explained about the delay and walked back over to Moriarty.

"Red wine then please."
    NeighbourhoodBomber
    NeighbourhoodBomber

Post by NeighbourhoodBomber Fri May 18, 2012 2:03 am

James smirked, and nodded at her. "Name is Mannings, Jacob Mannings. You are?"

James placed the two glasses down, and offered her a chair. He watched her - wanting to have it all. He had slipped a little something in the wine to sedate her, make her act drunk. But just enough for her to walk out of here with him.

"So tell me more about yourself?"
    Anthea_MI6
    Anthea_MI6

Post by Anthea_MI6 Fri May 18, 2012 2:50 am

Anthea sat down awkwardly, she hated social situations with unknowns. She wanted to settle in for night, and wait for John's 2am call that he normally does when Lestrade took him out.

"Name is Laura." she had to lie, people knew about Mycroft too well and it could end up with collateral damage. "Well I like rom-coms, theatre and dogs. What about you Mr Mannings?"

Anthea cautiously watched James, and sipped her wine then took another large swig.

"I see that you are a rude, and possibly egotistical man. Education by the looks of things."
    NeighbourhoodBomber
    NeighbourhoodBomber

Post by NeighbourhoodBomber Fri May 18, 2012 4:21 am

James looked at Anthea with a deep frustration; no-one called him egotistical - psychopathic was a possibility.
    He sipped his own drink, watching any possible symptoms and keeping an on Mycroft.

"Oh, I like theatre too. I am a bit of a Gleek to be honest." James laughed. "Yeah, I am a professor in Mathematics. So what do you do then?"
    Anthea_MI6
    Anthea_MI6

Post by Anthea_MI6 Fri May 18, 2012 4:31 am

Anthea was beginning to feel a bit odd, she was unable to put her finger on it. She brushed it off as stress and fatigue. Mannings was infuriating her, all she wanted was to go home. Not be sitting here with this idiot.

She nodded to show that she was partly listening, a skill that was needed in her line of work.
    "Interesting stuff, I bet it can be quite exciting teaching sometimes. Oh I am just a civil servant, I am here for a social visit."

God she was feeling rough, she quickly texted Mycroft that she was leaving, he turned round looking concerned. "Sorry, I have to go."

Anthea stood but then swayed on her feet, feeling very dizzy and disorientated. Sudden realisation - been drugged. She then typed out a message and slipped her phone in her bag, however it slipped out.
    NeighbourhoodBomber
    NeighbourhoodBomber

Post by NeighbourhoodBomber Fri May 18, 2012 8:07 pm

James gently led her out ensuring they were not followed, and assisted her into a black car; telling everyone around her she was just inebriated.

He sat her down, and stroked her chin - feeling the contures of her face. "Shh.. Ms Newham, pleasure is all mine. Don't worry, it is just a little concoction of mine to relax you."

James noted her beauty and her brains, he needed to find out about Sherlock - if he was alive, she would know.
    Anthea_MI6
    Anthea_MI6

Post by Anthea_MI6 Sat May 19, 2012 2:14 am

Anthea struggled against Moriarty's actions and was subdued by the drug; she could not think, her brain was very foggy. She slipped into the car with reluctance.

When Moriarty touched her face she withdrew and turned away; "My name is Laura, and I am an office worker. What do you want?"

Suddenly she realised who she was with; she gulped hard. Her stomach doing knots. She needed to calm herself, he was watching every move and reaction.
    She had to play along as much as possible, not alarming him that she was aware of the situation.
    NeighbourhoodBomber
    NeighbourhoodBomber

Post by NeighbourhoodBomber Sat May 19, 2012 5:41 am

James sat forward and grabbed her by the throat and whispered in her ear; "I know who you are - you are Anthea - Mycroft's assistant. Now we have two ways of doing this - forcefully or by choice."

James then released her and moved his neck in a reptilian fashion. "You are a microbiologist, yet you work for as an administrator. You could be wonderful with me." He then stroked her cheek and smirked. "I would offer you a lot more than he does. But the contract I hear you ask? Information on Sherlock Holmes."
    Anthea_MI6
    Anthea_MI6

Post by Anthea_MI6 Sat May 19, 2012 8:37 pm

Anthea tried to move but Moriarty was too quick and she found his hand round her throat, she struggled then was released, Anthea tried to take a breath. "James Moriarty - I presume."

She would not let Moriarty get the information, or get round her head. She had been trained by the SAS and John had given her some tips on how to deal with hostage situations.

"We buried him, you should be dead and buried also. Let me guess, you thought that you could use me because of control, that doesn't appeal to my nature Moriarty. If you read my file you will see I also come from a military family. I feel that this is useless and time-wasting."
    NeighbourhoodBomber
    NeighbourhoodBomber

Post by NeighbourhoodBomber Sat May 19, 2012 9:08 pm

James smiled devilishly at Anthea and his anger was building immensely. No-one spoke to him like that, he needed her to realise the mistake she was making.

"If you do not co-operate I will blow up Johnny-boy and Ice-man. Is that clear?"

He then sat back into the seat and shook his head. "I can see why Ice-man likes you though..feisty and intelligent. Seb will love you."

The car arrived at the destination, and one of the men placed a blindfold over Anthea's eyes and led here into the flat. James placed his hands on her shoulders before removing the blindfold.

"Me casa."
    Anthea_MI6
    Anthea_MI6

Post by Anthea_MI6 Sun May 20, 2012 4:37 am

Anthea growled in frustration, she hated Moriarty for being over-dramatic. She was hoping that her message was intercepted by Mycroft and the security team.

Anthea nodded at the comment of bombing Mycroft and John; they were the only people she in fact cared about now. Being led through Moriarty's house blind-folded was rather frustrating.

She disliked physical contact from people she did not appreciate, and had to stop the urge from throwing him against the wall.

"So what's the plan then Jim?"
    NeighbourhoodBomber
    NeighbourhoodBomber

Post by NeighbourhoodBomber Sun May 20, 2012 8:56 pm

James wandered around her and offered her a seat near the window; he then bought over some brandy and laid two glasses out.

"Business already, that's admirable. Well, firstly I wanted your attention. I have that already, so the next item is pleasure. Do you enjoy the finer pleasures? I need someone to come with me for G8 Summer Ball..I have your dress over there, I hope it fits."

James knew that if she refused, her whole life would fall apart. Including her career.
    Anthea_MI6
    Anthea_MI6

Post by Anthea_MI6 Sun May 20, 2012 11:04 pm

Anthea sat down and nodded, she had to play the game and an idea came into head. She could play him at his own game, her career would depend on her playing by his rules for now.

She looked at the brandy bottle and smiled, it was her favourite. Metaxa - a Greek speciality. He knew she could not resist. She took a sip feeling the burn of the elixir.

"I enjoy fine dining James, and I am aware of the importance of the G8 Summer Ball. So you are kidnapping a government official and using them as a toy? Interesting."

Anthea was going through possible outcomes of this, and looked over at the dress. Blue chiffon with silk obi - beautiful.

"No problem James, I will accompany you." She smiled with enthusiasm.

NeighbourhoodBomber
    NeighbourhoodBomber

Post by NeighbourhoodBomber Mon May 21, 2012 1:41 am

Moriarty was full of electricity watching her every move, he was beginning to work her out and was hoping that he could learn to manipulate her.

"Well, I am sure that things will turn for the best. You know who will be there and I need introductions, especially to the PM. You will be my fiance for the night. I will have business to attend to for a day or so, and then we can attend together. Sebastian will look after you here."

Moriarty took a sip of brandy, he was impressed by her tastes.

"You like the dress then? Blue suits you, and nothing but the best for my accompany." he spoke with cock of the head. "Dinner? I think we have salmon en croute."

James was going to enjoy this - she was like putty in his hands.

Then they sat and had dinner, he allowed her to contact Mycroft and explain that she was not well and left her phone accidentally. He knew something was up but would not pursue just yet.

Moriarty left in the morning and allowed Anthea to have full reign, and warned Moran not to intervene with her just yet. There was a lead on a possible sighting of Holmes, unfortunately the informant was not sure.
    Anthea_MI6
    Anthea_MI6

Post by Anthea_MI6 Mon May 21, 2012 2:19 am

After the pleasantries that evening, Anthea was left alone with Jim's Second in Command. That was an interesting experience, he was very quiet and left her to it most of the time. She insisted on cooking and doing the usual things she done for Mycroft.
    She was getting concerned about what Jim wanted - information was most likely and she had an idea on whom. She would not break her bonds and allusiveness.

Anthea knew roughly in the country she was - there were salt and limestone traces on the sniper's shoes. She was allowed a walk, and that's when all hell broke lose.

It was a quiet afternoon, Moran was a few paces behind her. Walking along the beach and she spotted some people on the quarry - she made a note of descriptions, thinking they were SAS or MI6 but then she felt someone pull her down. Moran was on top of her, gun raised.

This was a bit not good. She grabbed the additional pistol out of his trousers, snipers generally aren't crack shots with handguns. She rolled over - hiding behind a tree and aimed. She injured one of the men before they retreated back to the house.
    Moran had a small smile. She was excited by the whole adventure.

But who would shoot at her or Moran? Unless they thought Moran was infact Moriarty? Moran was already of the phone explaining the issue in hand.
    Anthea went to make dinner for them both, and set aside some brandy. They spoke for hours into the night.
    NeighbourhoodBomber
    NeighbourhoodBomber

Post by NeighbourhoodBomber Mon May 21, 2012 5:20 am

James was on his way back when Seb called and explained the situation, he was not impressed with the possible leak, however he was excited by Anthea's behaviour.

He returned and went to the kitchen where Anthea was sat with Seb laughing about something, he then coughed. "Anthea, Sebastian are you both okay?"

Anthea looked stunning in just her blouse and skirt. He took a cup of tea and posted himself next to Seb. "Did you recognise them? Were they your employ?"
    Anthea_MI6
    Anthea_MI6

Post by Anthea_MI6 Mon May 21, 2012 11:04 pm

Anthea and Seb were generally chatting about films, travelling and other topics when Jim walked in. She offered him a tea and nodded with a small smile.

"Yes, yes. I am fine thank you. Best bit of excitement I have had for a while.

When Jim set next to Seb, she became slightly offended. She knew of their relationship but was not sure where she stood any more, she did not feel the hostage. How quaint!

"I recognised their skills, they were not from MI6 or SAS. I believe they may have been Mossad - I did injure one of them." she better had change the subject. "When are we leaving for the Ball?"
    NeighbourhoodBomber
    NeighbourhoodBomber

Post by NeighbourhoodBomber Tue May 22, 2012 1:26 am

James smirked, he had heard from his informant that Anthea was very good at a lot of skills; including self defence, and gun handling.

"Mossad - not usually our type hey Seb?!" James showed a slight smile and Seb.

"Yes, yes. We will be setting out about two hours time. It should be a blast." James laughed and then circled her, touching her shoulder and jawline, watching the goosebumps.

Moriarty then headed to get ready, tuxedo was needed and Seb to stay at home. This would be fun.
    Anthea_MI6
    Anthea_MI6

Post by Anthea_MI6 Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 am

Anthea smiled at James, it was slightly worrying that she had more attention from Moriarty and Moran than Mycroft. She went to get ready, with the thoughts of Mossad and the attackers - she would try and get some more information out of Moriarty soon.

Anthea came out in the blue dress with a smile, her hair elegantly placed in a messy bun. Moriarty had this well planned - shoes and dress fitted beautifully.

"Is..is this okay James?" she spoke with some anxiety when she saw him in the tuxedo - all of her concerns were wiped by how handsome he looked.
    NeighbourhoodBomber
    NeighbourhoodBomber

Post by NeighbourhoodBomber Wed May 23, 2012 12:49 am

Jim was estactic when Anthea walked through, she was absolutely beautiful and her smile showed her appreciation. Moran was eyeing her up also - but Jim gave a nudge.

"Beautiful, absolutely gorgeous. Here!" he walked towards her and placed a small kiss on her cheek before slipping the dress skirt up and sliding a small pistol into her holster.

"Just in case of emergencies. You are my fiancee for the night." He then held her arm to lead her through to the car.
    Anthea_MI6
    Anthea_MI6

Post by Anthea_MI6 Wed May 23, 2012 9:58 pm

Anthea braced herself when Jim approached her, and was about to kick him when he lifted the dress up, she blushed and was holding her breath.

"Th..thank you James. I hope that we do not need this precaution." she smiled and smoothed her dress before being led into the car. She knew that it would take about 2-3hours to get there.

"James, why me? No disrespect there are other members of the British government who could do this for you?"
    NeighbourhoodBomber
    NeighbourhoodBomber

Post by NeighbourhoodBomber Wed May 23, 2012 10:07 pm

They got in the car and were about half way there when Anthea broke Jim's thoughts.

"Oh, you are perfect for this. You have the beauty, the brains and the brawl." He then smiled awkwardly. "I also have another job for you. There are many people that want to kill me and know I am alive and well. You will be my close protector."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:11 pm