BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

The Adventure of the Mad Bachelors (Doctor Who Crossover)

TheDetective
    TheDetective

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Cases, my flatmate, and occasionally shooting the walls.

The Adventure of the Mad Bachelors (Doctor Who Crossover) Empty The Adventure of the Mad Bachelors (Doctor Who Crossover)

Post by TheDetective Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:06 pm

Sherlock lay sprawled over the couch half-asleep with one hand draped over John's gun. John was somewhere and 'couldn't be bothered' and he had ran out of bullets. Deciding that this was a waste of a day anyway after Lestrade turned off his phone and Mycroft jammed his signal he had decided to sleep it off.

Jerking awake his head rang with a horrible screeching of gears coming from seemingly nowhere as a bright blue police box materialized in his living room. Giving up the coffeetable as a lost cause he rounded on the door and point his gun at the intruder. Realizing he was obviously not a threat he lowered it and peered over the man's shoulder.

Raising an eyebrow and sporting a snarky half-smile he asked "Really? Pocket-dimension, and you can't steer it away from the table?"
    The Doctor
    The Doctor

Job : Travelling through time and space
    Hobbies : Fish fingers and custard, bow ties, fezzes, stetsons, sonic screwdrivers

The Adventure of the Mad Bachelors (Doctor Who Crossover) Empty Re: The Adventure of the Mad Bachelors (Doctor Who Crossover)

Post by The Doctor Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:54 pm

The Doctor was on his way to the 28th Century when the Tardis began to shake and shudder. The lights were flashing, something was going wrong. He grabbed onto the console and hit a few buttons, "No, no, come on!" BANG. Suddenly he was sprawled all over the floor and the Tardis shut down. "Perfect," he muttered, getting to his feet and readjusting his bow tie.

He headed towards the doors and opened them, to be faced immediately by a tall man with fluffy dark curls pointing a gun at his face.
    "Nice welcome, friendly," he smiled, ducking under the gun and stepping out, looking around him with a frown. "Tell me what year is this and where are we? Oh..I'm the Doctor by the way." He held out his hand to the stranger, still glancing around the flat approvingly. "Like your pad..."
    TheDetective
    TheDetective

The Adventure of the Mad Bachelors (Doctor Who Crossover) Empty Re: The Adventure of the Mad Bachelors (Doctor Who Crossover)

Post by TheDetective Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:46 am

Sherlock extended a hand to the stranger and smiled cordially. "Sherlock Holmes, 221B Baker St. London, Earth 2012 ACE. I happen to live with a doctor. Although I doubt your the same kind." Sherlock smirked looking over his shoulder. "Time and space? Or just time? Judging by the...decor I'd say both."

((PS He stole the sonic screwdriver...like a boss. xD))
    The Doctor
    The Doctor

Hobbies : Fish fingers and custard, bow ties, fezzes, stetsons, sonic screwdrivers

Post by The Doctor Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:55 am

The Doctor looked at Sherlock frowning and a little bit suspicious.

"You don't seem very surprised," he replied, curious. "I've just materialised out of nowhere in a big blue police box, in your living room..." He looked around and noticed the broken table, adding, "On your coffee table no less...Most people would be running around screaming or fainting or shouting or SOMETHING. But you...no...you're just...stood there...in fact you've already correctly worked out that this fuddy duddy old box here can travel through time and space so well...well that is quite something."

He prodded Sherlock in the shoulder with his finger. "What planet are you from?" he asked. "What species?" The Doctor patted down his jacket, digging into the inner pocket searching for something. "Where's my...where's my..." Then he glanced at Sherlock accusingly. "Did you just pick pocket my screwdriver?!"
    TheDetective
    TheDetective

Post by TheDetective Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:20 am

"Earth. I doubt I'd settle here if I had the choice. And human...unfortunately." Sherlock said dryly. "Screwdriver? Oh, that's fun!" His condescending frown widening into an almost manic smile as he pointed it at the smiley face on the wall.

It whirred and the wallpaper curled just above the smiley face making it into a hairdo of sorts. Delighted Sherlock pointed it at things around the room to see what it would do to them.

The pipes rattled and water poured out of the faucet.

The fridge door opened and slammed against the counter with a force that shut itself again.

A few suspicious looking vials accidentally broke which Sherlock would worry about later. The man's unusual cause of death could wait this was much more fun.

And the sides of John's union jack pillow even split. Oops. He'd catch hell for that, but no mater.

"Sonic! Brilliant!" He started turning it around in his hands analyzing the sides for a switch or dial of some sort. "But if it's sonic it uses sounds waves, so it must have a way the change the frequency...AhHA!" Finding a switch he changed it to a random frequency and pointed it at the cupboards.
    Nothing happened.

Frowning he changed it back to the original frequency to make sure.

Nothing.

Raising an eyebrow and a half smile he turned and asked "A sonic screwdriver...that doesn't work. on. wood. How does that even happen?"
    TheDetective
    TheDetective

Post by TheDetective Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:22 am

(OOC: BTW have we figured out the situation with Amy yet? When does she come in? And you PMed her about it right?)
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Job : Kissagram
    Hobbies : going on adventures with the Doctor

Post by Amy Pond Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:06 am

(( Haha, no pm yet! Sorry, singing and dancing your heart out until midnight every weekend really makes you sleepy! Ive just gotten back from a father's day celebration. Whateverz... Where do I come in, and for the record, is Rory wiped from the history of the universe, like in Vincent and the Doctor?))
    TheDetective
    TheDetective

Post by TheDetective Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:41 am

(I don't mind when. If the doctor's cool with it you can jump in whenever, but you should probably run it by them considering your character is fairly linked with theirs. I think we were maybe going to pick you up in a bit? I'm not sure)
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Post by Amy Pond Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:45 pm

((Ah well... If I am being pick up, then where the hell am I so I can pop In at random moments complaining about the doctor being late? xD Jk, only if you guys want me to. Otherwise, I will read and wait. And wait. And wait. ... I guess I will really be in character by the time you guys are ready..... xD

The Girl Who Waited...))
    TheDetective
    TheDetective

Post by TheDetective Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:43 pm

((Just send him a PM silly xD))
    The Doctor
    The Doctor

Post by The Doctor Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:27 pm

The Doctor ducked and put his hands over his head as Sherlock went wild with the screwdriver. He ran towards him and yanked it out of his hand. "Give that....BACK!"

He dusted it off protectively and checked it for damage before putting it back in his pocket. "And no it doesn't work on wood," he added defensively. "It's not exactly that kind of screwdriver. And YOU shouldn't be touching it."

The Doctor turned back towards the open doors of the Tardis. "Now if you'll excuse me," he continued politley, "I need to get this baby working. Not going to save the world stood around chatting am I?" And he walked inside.

(( PM Sent Amy...!))
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Post by Amy Pond Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:41 am

Amy. Was. Bored...... So bored. On their last adventure, the Doctor and Amy had gotten split up. So Amy had stayed where she was, like a good boring girl should, to wait for him... that had been two days ago. Now she was sitting in her own little quarantined area because the aliens on this particular planet didn't have the faintest idea of what a human was. Annoying gits.

Amy was in a cell on the very bottom floor of the facility (she had no bloody idea what this facility was, but she guessed it was a hospital. From what the Doctor had told her, this was the planet Orbona. Orbona was a jungle planet that had several giant cities outside the jungle areas. Inside the jungle area lived a giant species of Kanits. Big ugly things with razor sharp claws and teeth. Amy and the Doctor had gotten chased by some of those, and in the act, Amy had found that they were really quite stupid. Easy to evade once you got that fact down. But that didn't matter, Amy was in a large cell all by her self in complete darkness. And no Doctor.

"Oh Doctor, where are you? I want to get away from here!"
    TheDetective
    TheDetective

Post by TheDetective Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:13 am

Sherlock pouted. "But it's sonic! it should be every kind of screwdriver. That's the point. It unhinges things, possibly reality." The pout turned to a manic smile. "Neat. Have you tried?" He asked as he put a foot in the TARDIS door.

Gazing inside the Tardis he asked as he stepped through the door "So...pocket dimension as in it's actually endless and lives outside timespace? Or is it more like a bubble that confines itself to whatever dimension it's in currently? No that's not right because then instead of a police box it would be a bookshelf, something more appropriate to my flat, or at least cloaked, so it's probably broken somehow." He walked towards the doctor. "No security system either I see." He said as he meaningfully examined the console.

Deciding he better not flip any switches before he was more sure of himself he flopped down on the doctor's couch (there's still a couch there right?) and asked "Whre're you going? And what're you running from anyway?"

Glancing at the Doctor's hesitant gaze he added "Oh, don't give me that it's obviously something. Your a man. alone. most likely alien to this planet, possibly every planet judging by the amount of 'travelling' you do, and that's got to come from somewhere." Sherlock obviously wasn't the only one who needed to be distracted.

((OOC: also I was wondering why Sherlock knew so much about timespace and decided he needed it for a sci-fi nerd case and hadn't had time to delete it yet...also a lot of that was obvious anyway. just because I don't like loose ends.))
    The Doctor
    The Doctor

Post by The Doctor Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:33 am

"How do you know so much?" The Doctor asked incredulous as he set to work pushing buttons and levers on the console. "Are you sure you're human?" He removed the sonic screwdriver from his pocket and scanned Sherlock up and down with it, then shrugged. "Must be just a clever cloggs. Bit like me.

"And yes, I am travelling...I've come from a long way away..." He sighed a little sadly, then raised up his fist and slammed it down on the console and the Tardis came back to life with a whirr and a groan. "Ahh, there we go. Good old fist."

The Doctor grinned at Sherlock then frowned as he noticed something on the desk. "Hang on...we're getting some very strange readings here. Anything weird been going on recently?" he asked.
    TheDetective
    TheDetective

Post by TheDetective Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:42 am

Sherlock shrugged. "Obvious." Sighing he rolled his eyes. "Last time I checked, yes. Although your clearly not. Oh, don't give me that look what functional human adult dresses like that?"

Sherlock snorted at the Doctor's crude way of fixing the console. "Oh yes, sophisticated alien technology."He mocked. Gesturing wildly on the couch he added. "Oh, I know! I'll hit it. That should get things rolling. Brilliant!"

Sherlock shrugged again. "Haven't left the flat for ages. Horribly boring. Can't say you're much better. All this" He swept a hand above his head. "and your just running from your past." He smirked. "Lose your girlfriend?"

Pausing, Sherlock noticed the dangerous look in the doctor's eyes. "No, no it's much more than that isn't it?"
    The Doctor
    The Doctor

Post by The Doctor Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:15 pm

"Hey, what's wrong with the way I dress?" The Doctor asked defensively. He looked down at his clothes and straightened out the collar on his jacket then readjusted his bow. "I think I look rather dashing actually."

He studied the screen carefully trying to concentrate on figuring out where these alien readings were coming from and only half listening to what Sherlock was whittering on about. He stopped when he mentioned girlfriends though. That hit a nerve. He stood up straight and flashed a glare at him.

"She's not my girlfriend. It's not like that," he replied, softening slightly. He wandered over the doorway of the Tardis and leant against the frame, looking at the floor sadly. "But you're right. I have lost people. I'm a dangerous companion to travel with. Everyone I care about gets hurt."
    TheDetective
    TheDetective

Post by TheDetective Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:22 am

"I'm not going to dignify that with an answer." He raised an eyebrow at that. "With that amount of pattern you're more likely to blind any woman" He glanced at the doctor's shoes and smirked. "-or man for that matter, than seduce them."

He rolled his eyes again. "Of course it isn't. I was making a point, and I'm not exactly the safest person to be around either, if you must know.
    TheDetective
    TheDetective

Post by TheDetective Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:42 am

((OOC: Did you get my pm's?))
    The Doctor
    The Doctor

Post by The Doctor Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:40 am

(( Yeah sorry...))

The Doctor nodded and smiled briefly to show there were no hard feelings, then he clapped his hands and leapt back into action.

"Right then," he cried, leaping out of the Tardis and back into the flat. "It's coming from downstairs. I think. Shall we go take a look?" He held out his alien scanning device which was bleeping softly, then he headed towards the door then stopped, looking back over his shoulder at Sherlock.
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Post by Amy Pond Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:55 am

Amy was beginning to think that she was alone. Not just in her cell, but in the facility or maybe even the planet! No one had come to her. Not even to feed her! She had remembered that she still had half an energy bar in her jacket pocket (you never know when you are going to have time to eat when traveling with a mad batchelor) but she decided to keep it until she was starving.

The next day, Amy decided to try to escape. The lock on the door was rusty, as if this area of the facility was never used or cleaned. She jiggled the door handle. Rust flew off the door and fluttered around the room. After closer examination, the door looked to be very brittle, easily broken. Amy walked away from the door, turned around, and charged the door so that her shoulder hit the door with such force, the lock cracked audibly and rust filled the air. Amy walked away and then proceeded to continue the same steps four times. On the fifth try, the lock gave out and the door flew open to reveal a grey metal hallway, and the only door was Amy's. Not one other cell was on the hall way.
    TheDetective
    TheDetective

Post by TheDetective Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:07 am

((Idea for including Amy: She breaks through the door through a portal of some-kind and comes out through their basement...221B is just getting weirder and weirder.))
    The Doctor
    The Doctor

Post by The Doctor Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:00 pm

((Let's go with it! Your turn though Sherlock...I think... Very Happy ))
    TheDetective
    TheDetective

Post by TheDetective Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:44 pm

((PMed you about TARDIS ideas. It'll make sense when you read it))
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Post by Amy Pond Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:12 pm

((So... wait till you guys are in the basement, or go now and she cant get back and she cant get out?))
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Post by Amy Pond Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:15 pm

Amy walked down the plain hallway, glancing about curiously. It was weird, she hadn't seen any other cells, rooms or anything that would indicate that many people had ever stayed there.

"Hello?" She called, now not worried of guards or anything. No one answered. It seemed for all the world, no one but Amy was in the building.

She walked a long time, until finally there was another hallway.

Will I ever get out of here?

She turned around, trying to figure out which way to go. As she turned, something on her arm caught her eye. Black lines, like small tally marks, covered her lower arm. She looked at the other arm. The same thing was apparent on that one too! The appearance of the marks could only indicate one thing. The Silence were here.

She was not alone.

Last edited by Amy Pond on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additions)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:21 am