BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

Excuse me, but I'M BORED

Frankie O'Connor
    Frankie O'Connor

Job : Test Subject/Part-time Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Scientific/Medical/Mechanical Research/Stuff, sleeping, solving puzzles, writing, reading, astronomy, World History,

Excuse me, but I'M BORED Empty Excuse me, but I'M BORED

Post by Frankie O'Connor Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:33 pm

i48.tinypic(.)com /xlw011.jpg
    ^(the picture was too big, so I tried to link it but I'm not allowed to link anything quite yet)

This is literally me right now
    bounce + Mad

Am I the only one who acts like bored Sherlock and feels extremely irritable and impatient when I'm bored and not doing something?

EDIT: I just posted a lovely little segment that has drained me of energy and makes me want to go to bed, but I'm not gonna so I'm gonna wait until somebody replies or something.
    AnnieLuv
    AnnieLuv

Location : 1 Prescot Street, London- but don't go getting ideas, loves, that's just my business address ;)
    Job : I give advice of... questionable legality, as well as valuable information for anyone in seek of it *charges and conditions apply*- give me a call if your interested
    Hobbies : Messing with people, playing with fire, occasionally mudering someone- but only if they deserved it (I'm not a monster), being a genius (yes, it's a hobbie), thinking of new ways to mess with the system, trying to stay away from my dad (aka a certain consulting criminal)

Excuse me, but I'M BORED Empty Re: Excuse me, but I'M BORED

Post by AnnieLuv Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:14 pm

That is SO me constantly! I need a gun... plus a wall... plus some paint to draw a smiley face... *sigh* I need to create some michief...
    Frankie O'Connor
    Frankie O'Connor

Job : Test Subject/Part-time Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Scientific/Medical/Mechanical Research/Stuff, sleeping, solving puzzles, writing, reading, astronomy, World History,

Post by Frankie O'Connor Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:16 am

Right? It sucks though, because in reality I'm too damn lazy to go do stupid things...but that's actually a good thing xDDD
    NO MOTIVATION TO SCREW UP MY LIFE AND HAVE FUN DOING IT!!! YAY!!!
    His-Doctor
    His-Doctor

Job : Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Reading, Blogging.

Post by His-Doctor Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:31 pm

I hate being bored and I'm also bounce + Mad and do everything possible to avoid it. I just find something to do. I'm always busy though so it's rare, maybe every couple of months but I think I've got it cracked now as I bought a violin recently and love playing it. If I'm doing something unavoidable but boring it is Neutral sigh Mad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:53 am