BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

John wanted to know how I did as Sherlock

JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal. Brilliant, isn't it?
    Hobbies : Blowing things up, playing with detectives...

John wanted to know how I did as Sherlock Empty John wanted to know how I did as Sherlock

Post by JimMoriarty Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:49 am

So here you go. I'll post them all in separate posts.
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

John wanted to know how I did as Sherlock Empty Me and a Jim

Post by JimMoriarty Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:52 am

Stranger: Let's have dinner. -JM

You: Let's not. --SH

Stranger: And why not? -JM

You: Where did you get this number? --SH

You: I don't generally have dinner with people who've tried to blow me up. --SH

Stranger: I have my sources. -JM

Stranger: Ah, ah. I tried to blow your doctor up. You would have been an unfortunate victim. -JM

You: You wouldn't have blown either of us up. It wasn't time. --SH

Stranger: Quite right. -JM

Stranger: But the look on your faces was quite exciting. -JM

You: I object. My face was by no means exciting. Yours, however, gave rather a lot away. --SH

You: You're a good actor, but not as good as you seem to think. --SH

Stranger: Overruled Sherly. And what, may I ask, did I give away? -JM

You: That is for me to know and you to regret. --SH

You: Unless you were faking a tell, you were lying about several of the things that you said. --SH

Stranger: And if I was faking? -JM

You: Then I suppose that you are a rather magnificent actor. You were faking the twitch in your left hand. The other was rather less obvious and rather more /telling/. --SH

Stranger: I do have wonderful acting skills. -JM

Stranger: I am a famous actor you know. -JM

Stranger: And what did it tell? A good story I hope. -JM

You: You did do an excellent job playing the gay boyfriend. I noticed your tell then as well, but I had thought it was merely in response to John's behind. --SH

You: And it is, indeed, an excellent story. --SH

You: By the way, would you mind telling me if I was right about your 'gunman in the rafters'? It seems to me that an explosion in a deserted pool would be rather suspicious. It wasn't actually a gunman, was it? --SH

You: I am sure you know you could never have gotten away with that. --SH

Stranger: I'm glad you enjoyed the show Sherly. -JM

Stranger: And who gave you the idea my gunman was fake? I never do anything half way. You should know that. -JM

Stranger: Of course. But the games we play are too fun. -JM

You: Laser pointers are incredibly useful things. --SH

Stranger: They are. -JM

You: You should really find someone else to play your games with. Chess with me is entirely more difficult than I think you can handle. --SH

Stranger: Especially with such playful cats like yourself. -JM

Stranger: Oh, I can handle it Sherly. Who else to play chess with other than the man who deems himself the 'Master'? All the more fun to knock you down a peg. -JM

You: And you are entirely too arrogant yourself. I solved all of your little puzzles--you are only a step behind. --SH

Stranger: Pot calling the kettle black. And who says I'm behind? There's more than one path in chess you know. -JM

You: I see all the paths for this game, Professor. They all lead to the same place. --SH

Stranger: No one can see all the paths. Not even you Sherly. There's always more than one ending to a story. -JM

You: The only thing that varies is how much havoc you are able to wreak before I catch you. --SH

Stranger: Let's see how our's plays out. -JM

You: Playing is one thing I do not intend to do with you. --SH

Stranger: Aw, but it's so fun. -JM

Stranger: Especially with playmate like you. -JM

You: You're certain to ruin that suit in the sandbox that you seem to think London is. --SH

Stranger: I don't mind getting a bit dirty when the game is good. -JM

You: 'I don't like getting my hands dirty'. Quote. --SH

You: Or was that all part of your dramatic monologue? --SH

Stranger: I said when the game is good. -JM

Stranger: It's starting to show to be a good game Sherly. -JM

Stranger: But yes, I do enjoy putting things in my monologue. -JM

You: Only starting? --SH

You: Yes, you are clearly several moves behind. --SH

Stranger: It's only recently gotten good. -JM

Stranger: You were a bit boring before. -JM

Stranger: Before you got that Doctor of your's. -JM

You: Leave him out of it. --SH

Stranger: But why? He's one of the funnier pawns. -JM

You: He's not your pawn. --SH

You: He's not involved. --SH

You: Making me dance is only amusing to a point. --SH

Stranger: Oh, but he is. -JM

Stranger: True. It'd be even better to dance with you. -JM

Stranger: Much more amusing. -JM

You: I'm very jealous. If I have to dance with you, I expect to be your only partner. --SH

You: Which means that John is NOT part of your game. --SH

Stranger: Oh, but you would be. -JM

Stranger: I wouldn't dance with John, he dances quite well alone. -JM

You: He doesn't dance. That is final. --SH

Stranger: This isn't your decision Sherly. -JM

Stranger: I'm the lead here. -JM

You: We'll see how well keeping me out of the lead goes for you. In fact, you've already failed to do so. --SH

Stranger: Oh? -JM

You: Besides, I'm remarkably deficient at dancing the female part. --SH

You: Suppose I'll have to lead. --SH

Stranger: I may make an exception for you Sherly. But I'm sure you follow wonderfully, you do seem to do so when you danced with John. -JM

You: How did you know about tha--never mind. I'll have to do another camera sweep. --SH

Stranger: You won't find anything. -JM

You: Well, I've found several of my brother's. --SH

AND THEN WE HAD TO DISCONNECT. XD
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

John wanted to know how I did as Sherlock Empty Re: John wanted to know how I did as Sherlock

Post by JimMoriarty Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:54 am

You: John, come home. Case. --SH

Stranger: Have you ever considered the possibility that I might be busy? - JW

You: I believe that you are currently out with the woman who came to our flat two hours and sixteen minutes ago. It's unimportant. --SH

You: This case is very important, John. --SH

Stranger: I was actually just about to come home anyway. I just wondered if it mattered. What kind of important? --JW

You: Well, I've been presented with something rather interesting, and your laptop has ceased to work. Mine is upstairs. --SH

Stranger: ....what did you do to my computer? --JW

You: The screen has frozen. I assumed that it was something that you had done.--SH

You: MY computer never freezes, John. --SH

Stranger: Maybe because you're always doing things on mine --JW

You: Yours is almost always more convenient. If you don't want me on it, you should change your password. 1234 is a bit weak. --SH

Stranger: I guess I thought someone as complicated as you wouldn't choose the simple passwords

You: If one is to protect their computer, one needs a better password than '1234'. Surely you can remember something more complicated than that. --SH

You: Though, really, it's better than 'password', I suppose. Wasn't that your old one? --SH

Stranger: I used to have more complicated ones, but you guessed those too. I tried going with simple ones in the hope that you would bypass those -JW

You: I suppose I can credit you with that being decent logic. However, it's not really too sound. Once 'sarah1886' failed to work I switched to the obvious. The key wear helped too. --SH

You: And if you really wanted to have complicated passwords, you might have tried not making notes of it on your desk. --SH

Stranger: or, in other words, I could make both our lives simpler and just take the password off, since nothing will keep you off my computer --JW

You: I was hoping you'd eventually fall back on that. It is an excess of typing merely to access the internet. --SH

You: Although some of the files you have on here are really very...interesting. --SH

You: I have some grammatical bones to pick with your write-up of the Milverton case, by the way. --SH

Stranger: God, could you not snoop through my personal things? --JW

You: Well, I'm not anymore. Your computer doesn't work very well, did you know?--SH

You: And don't your writings about me pertain to ME enough that I should be allowed to read them? --SH

Stranger: I don't care so much about the writing. And if my computer is so much trouble, wouldn't it be less troublesome to go upstairs and get yours? --JW

You: John, that would involve leaving the couch. I've only just gotten comfortable. --SH

Stranger: Your laziness fascinates me --JW

You: And your stupidity fascinates me. --SH

You: While you're on you way, bring home more milk. The stuff you got yesterday is skim. 2% this time, John. --SH

Stranger: Maybe the less fattening milk was to make up for what you won't be burning by getting up off the couch

Stranger: --JW

You: Oh, please. My body is only a vessel. It's my brain, John, that matters, and my brain does not enjoy skim milk. --SH

AND HE GAVE UP. XD
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

John wanted to know how I did as Sherlock Empty Re: John wanted to know how I did as Sherlock

Post by Sherlock Holmes Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:06 pm

Wow - very good Sherlock....why haven't you made a Sherlock profile yet?
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:08 pm

Because I'm lazy and I like being Jim? XD
    I'm glad you liked it! Smile
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Job : Retired Army doctor working at a hospital in London
    Hobbies : solving crimes with Sherlock

Post by J Watson@221B Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:34 pm

....... WOW!!! cool!
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:50 pm

...what's cool? XDD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:51 am