BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

5 posters

Filming on Series 3 has begun

GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Job : DCI with the Met.
    Hobbies : I hate these things, they just prove I don't have a life... Eighties punk, playing the guitar badly, having a pint at the pub. How's that? Oh, yes, being taken to dinner by the British Government occasionally.

Filming on Series 3 has begun Empty Filming on Series 3 has begun

Post by GJLestrade Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:07 am

Anybody posted yet that Series 3 started filming on the 10th? One of the Art Directors posted on Twitter, with pics. I haven't heard yet whether they've got Rupert Graves back for this series though. His own website doesn't mention it. Mark Gatiss has already said he's not sticking to canon for this series' bad guys either but unless I was mistaken Andrew Scott was signed up for this series as well. So anyone else heard anything I've missed?
    Dr. John H. Watson
    Dr. John H. Watson

Job : Army Doctor, formerly of the Fifth Northumberland Fusiliers
    Hobbies : If you count wishing I was back in Afghanistan every second of my life as a hobby, then all right.

Filming on Series 3 has begun Empty Re: Filming on Series 3 has begun

Post by Dr. John H. Watson Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:04 am

WHAT??? I thought production was delayed to March...
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Hobbies : I hate these things, they just prove I don't have a life... Eighties punk, playing the guitar badly, having a pint at the pub. How's that? Oh, yes, being taken to dinner by the British Government occasionally.

Post by GJLestrade Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:36 am

Well, acording to Twitter they're building the set now. Have a look on Twitter at Arwel Wyn Jones and you tell me if his posts are recent or not. 22hrs ago he said he was back and posted a pic of Cardiff Station.
    Dr. John H. Watson
    Dr. John H. Watson

Job : Army Doctor, formerly of the Fifth Northumberland Fusiliers
    Hobbies : If you count wishing I was back in Afghanistan every second of my life as a hobby, then all right.

Post by Dr. John H. Watson Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:59 am

Yes, I'm quite familiar with some of those pictures. Caught some on another Sherlock forum. Hmm... Well, they could be building the set NOW and THEN start filming in March??? Let's see...depending on how recent those Tweets are, and the date of now, the 16th. We have exactly 12 days and 1 and a half weeks to March. That's not far off. And I also thought that Andrew Scott WOULD NOT be returning, that's what I heard. Anyway, we'll know when we know. I'm not trying to argue with you or anything, I'm only saying what I know/think/have heard/have seen. Note: I also replied to your most recent response on The Reality That Doesn't Exist. Smile
    His-Doctor
    His-Doctor

Job : Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Reading, Blogging.

Post by His-Doctor Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:25 am

Must see: the from the top of Bart's panoramic view.On Twitter from Arwel an hour ago.
    miss_saffy
    miss_saffy

Job : Scooting Between Sherlock and a Timey-Wimey Thing...

Post by miss_saffy Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:01 am

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they've already started filming... I had thought they had delayed, too!
    AnnieLuv
    AnnieLuv

Location : 1 Prescot Street, London- but don't go getting ideas, loves, that's just my business address ;)
    Job : I give advice of... questionable legality, as well as valuable information for anyone in seek of it *charges and conditions apply*- give me a call if your interested
    Hobbies : Messing with people, playing with fire, occasionally mudering someone- but only if they deserved it (I'm not a monster), being a genius (yes, it's a hobbie), thinking of new ways to mess with the system, trying to stay away from my dad (aka a certain consulting criminal)

Post by AnnieLuv Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:11 pm

So, on updating this, they have started filming, and I'm pretty sure Andrew did get signed up (although maybe that's for like a flash back thingy, you know?) and, sadly, I don't think Michael Fassbender is playing Seb- all the fangirls are crying.. :'(
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Post by GJLestrade Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:29 am

They're in Cheltenham at the moment.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2303375/Benedict-Cumberbatch-Amanda-Abbington-continue-film-series-Sherlock.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Rupert Graves and Jonathan Aris are back, filming in Bristol. Nobody has yet confirmed Una Stubbs but I cannot imagine it without her.

As to Andrew Scott, I too had heard he was signed up for season 3 but the read through had an actor I'd never heard of before who tweeted his involvement and then deleted the tweet (as though he'd been told not to).

Sherlockology wrote "Tomi May is a British actor of Serbian descent, and has had several supporting roles in British TV and Film since 2009, including a role across four episodes of the hard hitting BBC One drama serial Line of Duty. Thanks to a post on his Twitter account (since removed), we know Tomi attended the read-through today, but at present the size and nature of the role he plays within the episode itself is unknown." Whether he plays Seb Moran or not remains to be seen. For the original article, see the link below.

http://www.sherlockology.com/news/2013/3/11/read-through-roundup-110313

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:19 am