BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

So I found this site...

Searin
    Searin

Job : School

So I found this site... Empty So I found this site...

Post by Searin Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:58 pm

And I've been on Rp sites before. Just not one that dealt with a specific topic like this.
    So I'm Searin. I rp as John or Sherlock and sometimes Moriarty. I don't think that OCs work plausibly into this.. show? Fandom, for lack of a more accurate term.
    But uh anyways, I'd like to work on certain topics within this fandom with like minded individuals.
    I would like to try WingLock, KidLock, PotterLock, and PocketLock. So uhm, hope I can rp with someone soon.

~Searin
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

So I found this site... Empty Re: So I found this site...

Post by Sherlock. Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:22 pm

Hi there,

Welcome to the forum. We do a fair bit of playing about with ideas and someone's bound to take you up on your offer. There's a whole section for alternate universe with some KidLock in there already. Your imagination is your limit.

I rp as John (His-Doctor) as well and sometimes characters which aren't in the Sherlock fandom or the original Sherlock Holmes stories.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:03 am

Hey Searin!

Nice to meet you and would be happy to RP with you anytime.

What the heck is Winglock, if you don't mind me asking? Very Happy
    Searin
    Searin

Job : School

Post by Searin Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:02 pm

Its a little hard to explain. If you've ever read Maximum Ride then this will be easier. But its basically where one or more of the characters have wings. Which explains the name. It can't be classified as an AU because everything remains the same except for that detail.
    The characters can also have the characteristics of birds. Traditional mating habits and such..
    You probably ought to look it up though, I'm sure there are better explinations out there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:57 am