BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

4 posters

Apocalypse!AU

Consulting Criminal
    Consulting Criminal

Job : Consulting Criminal
    Hobbies : Murder

Apocalypse!AU  Empty Apocalypse!AU

Post by Consulting Criminal Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:17 am

This idea was mainly inspired by The Walking Dead/The Last of Us, because hell they are both amazing and the plot I had in mind is something I would really love to work with.

First of all, I'd be playing as Sebastian, not Jim. For this, Jim has already been infected (could use with a backstory for that).
    John is the character I would prefer. Maybe others: though I'm not sure if that'll work well.

Basically both are trying to survive, and are alone on this at first. As I mentioned, Jim is infected, although Seb has him locked up and in chains in a basement. Why he is, that is for later.
    Meanwhile, Sherlock left earlier to investigate more into this infectious apocalypse (perhaps to find a cure?) and he has not returned for months, despite John telling him to leave it.
    Sherlock goes missing and John wants to look for him, but in doing so, soon comes along where Seb has been hiding out and building half a security system.

John will fall into one of the traps, end up unconscious and when he wakes up, he has his first encounter with the ex Colonel.
    I imagine they won't get along well at all, but John eventually persuades Seb to team up with him, considering they don't have a great chance of surviving alone in a city.

Whether Sherlock is alive or not, that can be planned.

Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Apocalypse!AU  Empty Re: Apocalypse!AU

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:03 am

That sounds amazing! I'll do it with you! On my John profile (John Hamish Watson). It'll give me a chance to be BAMF John toting a gun and killing zombies. Yus.
    Consulting Criminal
    Consulting Criminal

Post by Consulting Criminal Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:50 am

Great! I'm really happy someone agreed to this, so thanks. I've been dying to try this out.
    I've more ideas which I did not include because it was already long (as well as thinking of some new ones).
    One including that John was bitten before he meets Moran, but he's immune and did not turn (like Ellie in The Last of Us) and the bite is already a few weeks old. Only if you want to, that is.

I could get us started.

And if you have any ideas you'd like to work with, fire away. I'm open for anything.
    Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes
    Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Shooting walls, deducing crimes

Post by Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:45 am

I could be Sherlock if you need him at some point. I think it'd be an interesting bit for the story... Plus I really like where this story's going. Walking dead is one of my favourite shows. Sign me up!
    Consulting Criminal
    Consulting Criminal

Post by Consulting Criminal Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:11 pm

With Sherlock, I'm not too sure yet when we'll be needing him or if we will at all. You could keep along and up to date with the posts and if we need you, I'll say.
    I'd like to think Seb and John find recordings and brief notes along the way that show a possibility that Sherlock is still alive out there, though could be by the time they get to the right location, there's no other trace at all and they believe him dead (we could go with that he is dead).

Other than that, you could add into the RP what Sherlock has been up to every now and again between myself and Sherlock Holmes' posts, or John in this case.
    John Hamish Watson
    John Hamish Watson

Job : Doctor, Blogger, Assistant to Sherlock Holmes

Post by John Hamish Watson Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:14 am

Hello there! PM me all the storyline details then and we'll get started.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:17 am