BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

+2
Consulting Criminal
MadMimes
6 posters

Dark Molly. As many rper's as possible welcomed.

MadMimes
    MadMimes

Job : works in the morgue
    Hobbies : spending most of time at morgue, seeing Sherlock and John

Dark Molly. As many rper's as possible welcomed. Empty Dark Molly. As many rper's as possible welcomed.

Post by MadMimes Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:05 pm

I'm thinking about starting a role play (whether off Traditional or AU, I'm not sure yet), of an evil Molly. It could either take place after Jim Moriarty dies, or it could be an AU where she works for Jim, or against him and Sherlock both. It all depends on who wants to be who, and what you others want to see happen.

It's a pretty open and flimsy role play in my view right now, but I'd kind of like to see some John+Molly AND Jim+Molly happening. Kind of where she loves John, and Jim likes her. It could go in whatever direction also. Depends on you guys. We could also make it so that Sherlock and John don't know about her dark side until they solve a case and she's nestled at the bottom or something, but I'd like to throw ideas out with other role players who are interested.

Give me some thoughts, and claim a character! (I'm Molly, by the way, in case that wasn't obvious enough).
    Consulting Criminal
    Consulting Criminal

Job : Consulting Criminal
    Hobbies : Murder

Dark Molly. As many rper's as possible welcomed. Empty Re: Dark Molly. As many rper's as possible welcomed.

Post by Consulting Criminal Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:41 am

That sounds pretty cool. I'd be up for that as Jim.

Could be that she does work for him, but in secret and he's using her to spy on Sherlock and John. Except they don't know who he is yet and have never met him, but have heard of him.
    I'd assume Jim uses her after pretending to be Jim from IT. Molly could somehow find out that he isn't really as innocent as he seems, yet she doubts herself and ends up falling for everything and before long she's his puppet, if you get my meaning.
    His-Doctor
    His-Doctor

Job : Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Reading, Blogging.

Dark Molly. As many rper's as possible welcomed. Empty Re: Dark Molly. As many rper's as possible welcomed.

Post by His-Doctor Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:19 am

Hello Laughing
    Sydney-Harrison
    Sydney-Harrison

Job : Whatever the highest bidder asks me to do
    Hobbies : I dabble in a bit of everything

Post by Sydney-Harrison Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:30 pm

I'll be a friend of Molly's if you want. Like somebody who works for her. If you want, If you don't just tell me.
    MadMimes
    MadMimes

Post by MadMimes Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:34 pm

Consulting Criminal wrote:That sounds pretty cool. I'd be up for that as Jim.

Could be that she does work for him, but in secret and he's using her to spy on Sherlock and John. Except they don't know who he is yet and have never met him, but have heard of him.
    I'd assume Jim uses her after pretending to be Jim from IT. Molly could somehow find out that he isn't really as innocent as he seems, yet she doubts herself and ends up falling for everything and before long she's his puppet, if you get my meaning.

I love this idea! Thanks for wanting to participate. It means a lot when people like my ideas. Where would it start? (More or less).
    MadMimes
    MadMimes

Post by MadMimes Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:34 pm

Sydney-Harrison wrote:I'll be a friend of Molly's if you want. Like somebody who works for her. If you want, If you don't just tell me.

Of course, Syd! What would your character's name be and what would they be like?
    MadMimes
    MadMimes

Post by MadMimes Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:35 pm

His-Doctor wrote:Hello Laughing

Hello, John. Your so cute. Would you like to play this John? It's completely your decision.
    Consulting Criminal
    Consulting Criminal

Post by Consulting Criminal Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:34 pm

It could start when Jim gets the job? He might not know about Molly at the time, but once he meets her and learns that she works alongside Sherlock from time to time, that's when he properly interferes and gains her trust to get to him.

What happens from there can be decided amongst whoever else joins, I guess. Those are only a few of my ideas to start.
    MadMimes
    MadMimes

Post by MadMimes Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:30 pm

Consulting Criminal wrote:It could start when Jim gets the job? He might not know about Molly at the time, but once he meets her and learns that she works alongside Sherlock from time to time, that's when he properly interferes and gains her trust to get to him.

What happens from there can be decided amongst whoever else joins, I guess. Those are only a few of my ideas to start.

I love 'em. Maybe we should start first and then have the others join in as it goes? I also have another question, I kind of want it this way, but I also want your opinion:

What should Molly be like before she meets and gets warped into Jim's world? Her innocent self, and then polluted as she continues to work for Jim, or evil from the start, and hides her dark side from everyone, including Jim? I prefer the second of the two a little more. I would like to see Molly pretend to be innocent, and Jim recognizes her other side before Sherlock and John do.

We could also just improvise what happens.
    Sydney-Harrison
    Sydney-Harrison

Job : Whatever the highest bidder asks me to do
    Hobbies : I dabble in a bit of everything

Post by Sydney-Harrison Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:03 pm

I like the second. Ummm name I'll just go with my standard OC Sydney Harrison. She has trained for years in martial arts, loves guns, and she follows every order Molly gives her. Her personality will depend on how you play Dark Molly. Maybe she also works at Barts and that's how they met. Sydney could seem nice and kind, not as timid as Molly though. She always kept to herself until Molly got interested in her. What do you think?
    Consulting Criminal
    Consulting Criminal

Post by Consulting Criminal Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:41 pm

You can choose for yourself what Molly is like. I do agree with you on preferring the second idea though. That would be interesting to try out, no doubt. She wouldn't be as bad as Jim, I'd wager, but he makes her worse. So basically both of them are acting more innocent than what they really are. That sounds good.
    His-Doctor
    His-Doctor

Post by His-Doctor Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:30 am

MadMimes wrote:

Hello, John. Your so cute. Would you like to play this John? It's completely your decision.

I'd be delighted to join your RP. Can we make it a small part though cause I have as many rp's as I can do. Consulting Criminal I know writes a storm of a Jim. Any chance of you inviting Admin Sherlock Holmes for the Sherlock please as he's my go-to writing partner as well as CC? .
    MadMimes
    MadMimes

Post by MadMimes Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:49 am

Sydney-Harrison wrote:I like the second. Ummm name I'll just go with my standard OC Sydney Harrison. She has trained for years in martial arts, loves guns, and she follows every order Molly gives her. Her personality will depend on how you play Dark Molly. Maybe she also works at Barts and that's how they met.  Sydney could seem nice and kind, not as timid as Molly though. She always kept to herself until Molly got interested in her. What do you think?

I love it! I'll start at Bert's and you can join in, we can just start, pretending that they alreadyy know eachother and can grow as friends from there.
    MadMimes
    MadMimes

Post by MadMimes Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:50 am

Consulting Criminal wrote:You can choose for yourself what Molly is like. I do agree with you on preferring the second idea though. That would be interesting to try out, no doubt. She wouldn't be as bad as Jim, I'd wager, but he makes her worse. So basically both of them are acting more innocent than what they really are. That sounds good.

I can't imagine she would be as bad as Jim. Okie dokie. I'll get a Sherlock, and then we can all start.
    MadMimes
    MadMimes

Post by MadMimes Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:51 am

His-Doctor wrote:
    MadMimes wrote:

I'd be delighted to join your RP. Can we make it a small part though cause I have as many rp's as I can do. Consulting Criminal I know writes a storm of a Jim. Any chance of you inviting Admin Sherlock Holmes for the Sherlock please as he's my go-to writing partner as well as CC? .

Of course. I'll send him a message and start the RP. Hopefully he'll be happy to join in. C:
    Consulting Criminal
    Consulting Criminal

Post by Consulting Criminal Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:44 am

'Storm of a Jim'. Heh. That made my day, to tell you the truth. And whilst we're at it, you make one hell of a good John too. The feeling's mutual.
    Other than that, looking forward to this. Most rps have been abandoned by others who have not replied, so I thought 'why not?'. I like getting Jim's dark and more chaotic side out of him. Haven't had much of a chance to properly explore that, only in bits and pieces.

But I'll join in on the rp when I see fit. Shouldn't be too long after you start, though, that I'm quite sure on.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:33 am

I'm on board, let's do this thing!
    MadMimes
    MadMimes

Post by MadMimes Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:31 pm

Here's the link. Whoever wants to can join in, I made it a little vague toward any one person, because I didn't know who she should run into first.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:27 pm

Quick question...

I'm presuming that Sherlock and John have already met and are living and working together now.

But, do they know Molly already or are they going to meet her for the first time in this RP?

If they're meeting her for the first time, then perhaps we should adopt the position that they met in the same circumstances (introduced by Mike Stamford) but in a different London hospital. That way, Sherlock hasn't been to St Bart's yet and he hasn't met Molly.

If they know each other already, that doesn't really matter.
    MadMimes
    MadMimes

Post by MadMimes Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:54 pm

I didn't really think about that. We could say that it's the same. Unless you want it the other way.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:03 pm

OK. Keep it the same then, but Sherlock & John don't know she is secretly EVIIIIIIIL. And does Molly still have a crush on Sherlock?
    His-Doctor
    His-Doctor

Post by His-Doctor Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:06 pm

https://sherlockrp.rpg-board.net/t569-au-dark-molly-his-doctor-sherlock-holmes-consulting-criminal-sydney-harrison-madmimes

That's the link guys.

Presumably if Molly loves John she hasn't got a crush on Sherlock. Might have had a crush on him in the past?
    Consulting Criminal
    Consulting Criminal

Post by Consulting Criminal Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:25 am

Was the rp going to start with Molly and Sydney or shall I introduce Jim first? Where you left off is certainly a perfect opportunity for Jim to bump into Molly.

Unless Sydney-Harrison wishes to go beforehand.
    MadMimes
    MadMimes

Post by MadMimes Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:10 am

Hm.. I don't honestly know. I guess that depends. If Sydney doesn't reply on her own, maybe just have Jim run into Molly.

And as for the crush, since she probably likes John in this alternate world, probably have a crush on John instead of Sherlock this time. She might pretend to have one on Sherlock to cover up for having one one John.
    His-Doctor
    His-Doctor

Post by His-Doctor Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:53 am

So John not having a relationship with Molly then. To develop one or not?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:48 am