BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Christmas Sherlock Thing?

Augsp

Job : What kind of thirteen year old has a job?
    Hobbies : Reading too many fanfics

Christmas Sherlock Thing? Empty Christmas Sherlock Thing?

Post by Augsp Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:27 pm

As some(two) of you may know, I'm quite new to this Sherlock whatnot. And also liking it overseas really sucks. I have this guy friend at this school, and we often talk because we both like BBC(he likes Doctor Who). The other day he came up to me and told me that BBC's having a Christmas episode for Sherlock and that they'll be showing it in the Holidays. I probably won't be able to catch it anyway, but I do want to know if such thing exist. If they do...were there any past episodes??
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Christmas Sherlock Thing? Empty Re: Christmas Sherlock Thing?

Post by Sherlock. Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:37 am

No known Christmas special, there are no previous episodes which are not already on the series 1 (2010) or series 2 (2012) DVD's. The air date in US for series 3 is 19th January 2014 and it'll go out on BBC possibly before that date, Not got an air date for UK yet.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:23 pm