BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Soft, fluffy Johnlock?

Princess Twi

Soft, fluffy Johnlock?  Empty Soft, fluffy Johnlock?

Post by Princess Twi Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:41 pm

Hallo there! Allow me to introduce myself. You may call me Twi! I'm a young lady living somewhere in the Eastern timezone who needs to speed up her writing on paperwork and was told to write about something she loves. So here I am. Because I love Martin Freeman and Benedict Cumberbatch. Sherlock.

I am a pretty casual role player, anywhere from two to ten lines from me, depending on the scene we're doing and how inspired I feel or if I need to describe things. I like to think my grammar is pretty good, but honestly? I'm bored and just want to write the kind of fluff and light smut that's so sweet it'll give anyone diabetes. Well, maybe not that fluffy... that sounds dangerous. But you get the idea. Just something one on one, sandbox style, relaxed, almost any AU you want. Toodles, love!
    allonsysherlocklove
    allonsysherlocklove

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : The Work, playing violin, insulting Anderson

Soft, fluffy Johnlock?  Empty Re: Soft, fluffy Johnlock?

Post by allonsysherlocklove Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:41 am

So, are you looking for fluffy Johnlock or fluffy, smutty Johnlock?

And welcome! We have lots of fun here! I play both Sherlock and John. This is my Sherlock account. My John account is jawnofthejam, if you feel like looking at my writing style.

Enjoy!
    Princess Twi

Post by Princess Twi Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:53 am

^ Hallo there, nice to meet you!

Either would be fun. I guess just wherever the roleplay wanted to go; whatever the other person wanted, really! I'm not terribly picky. ^_^ I'm looking through your record there, and you seem to have a pretty neat writing style, I must say! So anyways, do let me know if you'd be interested in an rp ~ I can provide offsite examples of my work as well. C:
    allonsysherlocklove
    allonsysherlocklove

Post by allonsysherlocklove Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:06 am

I'd be interested. Would you rather I play Sherlock or John? Do you have a specific scenario in mind?
    Princess Twi

Post by Princess Twi Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:26 am

Not really, actually. Though I do have basic ideas, if you want to hear them. If there's something specific you wanted to do too, I'd be game! If it's all the same to you, I find Sherlock a little more entertaining to play, though I have pretty good experience playing John as well. ^_^ I can't currently link out, so here's a sample post from a parentlock rp I'm in.

Princess Twi wrote:John's mind quickly caught up to Sherlock's - he had improved after years of living with the man - and he did as he was bid, jumping up and over to the little boy, who regarded him curiously. John wasn't terribly experienced with children, but that didn't seem to matter when he picked up the sopping wet bundle of flannel pajamas and big, violet eyes. He was sure there was probably something illegal about picking children up off the street, but it wasn't as if bending the law with Sherlock in tow was exactly a new idea either. That was something that would have to be worried about later.

John switched into doctor mode and agreed with Sherlock readily. He knew that almost any kind of bacteria, especially in this kind of weather, could tear down the immune system of a creature so small and so helpless as the one he was holding now. He felt that whoever had the heart to leave them on their own deserved to be punished, somehow. But for once, that was a crime Sherlock and John weren't preoccupied with solving. As he ducked into the cab beside Sherlock, he took a closer look at the little boy. He looked timid, shy, and kept chewing on the back of his hand. "Don't do that, sweetheart; shh, we'll get you home soon."
    allonsysherlocklove
    allonsysherlocklove

Post by allonsysherlocklove Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:27 pm

So you'd rather play Sherlock? That's fine.

So, here's a good general way to start if you're interested: Sherlock is injured (minor injury that John can treat at home) and John treats him, and it transitions into something else. Sound good? It's just a general opener idea that we can flesh out a bit more. I find that hurt/comfort type things are great for bringing together fluff with just a bit (or a lot) of smut, if you'd be interested in that.

Let me know what you think, and then after we've figured that out, one of us can start.
    Princess Twi

Post by Princess Twi Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:44 pm

Thanks; I'll do my best at keeping Sherlock in character. ^_^

That sounds like a good place to start, sure! If you want to post up the thread or pm it, either's fine. C:
    allonsysherlocklove
    allonsysherlocklove

Post by allonsysherlocklove Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:13 pm

Alrighty, here's the link. I went ahead and started. I'll be using my John account, just so you know.

https://sherlockrp.rpg-board.net/t806-soft-fluffy-johlock-for-princess-twi-and-jawnofthejam#37985

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:35 am