BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

Looking for a certain Detective Inspector

Femcroft
    Femcroft

Job : Ever heard of "M" in the James Bond series?
    Hobbies : Eating cake, pointing my dangerously sharp umbrella at people. Silently reading the paper.

Looking for a certain Detective Inspector Empty Looking for a certain Detective Inspector

Post by Femcroft Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:49 am

I'm looking for someone to play Lestrade in a Mystrade play. I haven't really had the chance to play as female Mycroft lately and would like to put that into the play. I'm open to both femslash and F/M pairings and really don't mind starting off with a text-message prompt.

Mycroft has been avoiding Lestrade for a couple of weeks. Her job has taken the better of her and swallows up more of her time than she initially planned for it to do. She can't tell her significant other much about her job as it would endanger (him/her), the only person she ever truly felt a connection to. Lestrade is starting to play an increasingly bigger role in her life and at some point, she can't deny that any longer - she needs the DI around, at all times.

My writing, messages:

I owe you an apology and a good explanation. Dinner tonight? My treat. - M

My writing, full paragraphs (taken from a fanfic of mine): Friday nights, according to Mycroft Holmes, weren’t the most exciting times of the week. It wasn’t that he couldn’t find satisfaction in sitting in front of the fireplace, drinking a glass of whiskey and dozing off as he basked in the warmth of the orange flames, no. Not at all. He had something on his mind and felt he couldn’t share it with anyone but his loyal umbrella that more or less functioned as his imaginary friend. (.......) “I’m sorry, ‘Lock,” he muttered almost inaudibly as he stared into the fire. “I assume I didn’t know what I held most dear until it was... ripped away from me. You were loved, little one. I’ve been blind, didn’t see your pain and at the moment I finally did-” he cleared his throat, swallowing hard. “-It was already too late to catch you. Sleep tight, big brother will keep you safe.”
    J.Moriarty
    J.Moriarty

Job : Consulting criminal
    Hobbies : Skinning you.

Looking for a certain Detective Inspector Empty Re: Looking for a certain Detective Inspector

Post by J.Moriarty Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:08 am

I would like to help out, but I usually play Moriarty…but I will be able to play Lestrade if you don't mind Very Happy !

-JM
    Femcroft
    Femcroft

Hobbies : Eating cake, pointing my dangerously sharp umbrella at people. Silently reading the paper.

Looking for a certain Detective Inspector Empty Re: Looking for a certain Detective Inspector

Post by Femcroft Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:20 am

Oh, Jimcroft could be pretty fun. If you'd like to, that could be great!
    J.Moriarty
    J.Moriarty

Post by J.Moriarty Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:45 am

Sure ! Would you mind starting the RP? I can't wait Very Happy
    Sherlock Homes
    Sherlock Homes

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Resolving Crime, Alchemy, Anatomy, The Chase

Post by Sherlock Homes Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:24 am

This sounds cool. Never tried playing The Inspector before - need a bit more RPing first anyway lots of luck with your story, Femcroft and JM.

Sherlock
    Femcroft
    Femcroft

Post by Femcroft Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:03 am

J.Moriarty
    J.Moriarty

Post by J.Moriarty Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:23 pm

Awesome ! Will check it out when back Smile This is awesome Very Happy
    Femcroft
    Femcroft

Post by Femcroft Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:44 am

Can't wait to see your reply Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:45 pm