BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

You know what happened to the other one (Wanting a Sher or a Myc)

In-My-Mind-Palace
    In-My-Mind-Palace

Job : World's only Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : The Game is On!

You know what happened to the other one (Wanting a Sher or a Myc) Empty You know what happened to the other one (Wanting a Sher or a Myc)

Post by In-My-Mind-Palace Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:02 am

"I'm not accustomed to outbursts of brotherly compassion. You know what happened to the other one."

Mycroft’s line from “The Last Vow,” certainly sets up the perfect opportunity to bring in the long speculated Third Holmes Brother. According to various websites that I’ve run across, this somewhat ‘unofficial’ minor character was never mentioned directly by name or to actually exist. He had appeared in a few media outlets, but not the original canon itself (To my knowledge) People say that he is the oldest and the wisest of the three brothers (Hard to believe) and if you wander about the internet enough you’re bound to have heard the rumors that Mark Gatiss would love to have Tom Hiddleston involved in Sherlock, “Tom would be wonderful in Sherlock”, but adding "I’m sure but he only does movies now. What can I say? I’ll ask him if you like,” Gatiss told an audience at a Q&A in Brazil, continuing (with tongue firmly in cheek), “Well it’s an internet rumour so it must be true. We might as well just wait and see what happens.”
    But this point, I’m sure that you all know where I’m going with this, I would love to try hashing out a story involving Sherrinford, and preferably Sherlock – However, we could involve Mycroft in this instead, though no matter who we involved, I imagine that the other Holmes’ brother would be in the background once in a while as something of an NPC. I’d love to discuss ideas on a particular storyline and what we could do with them. I do hope that you’re not squeamish with incest, because it’s actually interests me a bit (Uhm, oh…that sounds terrible, I don’t mean that I want to do the incest…I mean, Oh, never mind, pretend incest through characters is fine and dandy in my head,)

As for what ‘happened,’ to Sherrinford, I’m not entirely sure at this point, and I’d love to discuss ideas and settle on something that we will both enjoy. There have been some speculations of various things happening to him, everything from death, to becoming a criminal, to everything in between. Let’s be creative with it! Please PM me or post here if you are at all interested!

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:16 am