BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

I am looking for a John to romance :D

IveahLynn

I am looking for a John to romance :D Empty I am looking for a John to romance :D

Post by IveahLynn Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:47 pm

I am relatively new to this site, however not to Roleplay and not to the JohnLock fandom.
    I am currently playing the role of John Watson, but I am immensely excited at the idea of possibly being Sherlock. His perspective would be so exciting to write with his deductions. Super excited
    Open to suggestions, and any sort of roleplaying.
    my_little_soldier
    my_little_soldier

Hobbies : Rp-ing, of course!

I am looking for a John to romance :D Empty Re: I am looking for a John to romance :D

Post by my_little_soldier Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:07 pm

Hi, I'd be interested in playing John for you!
    IveahLynn

I am looking for a John to romance :D Empty Re: I am looking for a John to romance :D

Post by IveahLynn Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:42 pm

Awesomeness! What sort of plot line were you thinking?
    my_little_soldier
    my_little_soldier

Post by my_little_soldier Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:46 pm

Hm, nothing in particular! I'm open to anything and everything. Is there anything specific you want to rp?
    IveahLynn

Post by IveahLynn Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:59 pm

I love teenlock. I already have two of those stories but I would love another one. I'm assuming you respond fairly regularly?
    Also what would the rating be?
    my_little_soldier
    my_little_soldier

Post by my_little_soldier Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:03 pm

Yeah, totally! Are we going to be rp-ing on here then?

I'm willing to go as mature as you are! But you should know I only play the bottom in sex scenes. xS
    IveahLynn

Post by IveahLynn Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:23 pm

The bottom? I should be familiar with this, but I am not. You mean... the catcher? Lol
    And yeah. I'll start and post it under slash-pairings and tell you the title. I'm still thinking on what the general plot could be. I should have it figured out by your next response.
    my_little_soldier
    my_little_soldier

Post by my_little_soldier Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:24 pm

Yeah, the catcher. xD

Sounds good~ Can't wait!
    IveahLynn

Post by IveahLynn Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:27 pm

I have it. Maybe John's father passed away? Having worked relatively high up in the government Mycroft agrees to take John in, and let him live with Sherlock and himself in their large house. I'm estimating their age to be about 17. Mycroft would be in his late 20s. For the sake of the story Harriet, Johns sister would have to be way older. He couldn't live with her due to her drinking problems.
    Any input so far? Or shall I start? Very Happy
    my_little_soldier
    my_little_soldier

Post by my_little_soldier Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:28 pm

That sounds amazing! You can totally start! xD
    IveahLynn

Post by IveahLynn Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:10 pm

https://sherlockrp.rpg-board.net/t1016-house-and-home-iveahlynn-the_little_soldier#42676

Thought it would be best to show their thoughts on all that is going on first.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:06 pm