BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

New to the site.. haven't rped in a loooooooooong while...

New to the site.. haven't rped in a loooooooooong while...  Empty New to the site.. haven't rped in a loooooooooong while...

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 2:33 am

I would like to say hello and my name is Megan. I have just recently gotten into Sherlock. like the title says I haven't rped in a long time.

I have only one question. Are we able to rp as original characters? I don't tend to rp as well when I am original characters. just a thought. if not i can be an orginal just couldn't tell you if I am any good or not..

So yeah

Hello Everyone!
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Job : Consulting Detective

New to the site.. haven't rped in a loooooooooong while...  Empty Re: New to the site.. haven't rped in a loooooooooong while...

Post by The Consulting Detective Tue May 08, 2012 3:05 am

Welcome!

We actually always rp as the original characters. Me, for instance, have 2 accounts here. I am The Woman as well, so I can switch between characters...

Read some rp's here, so that you can get used to our style of rp, and open a topic in the RP-ideas/advert section if you want to start one. Then we can judge if you are good or not Razz I believe everyone is good enough Smile

Great to have you here!
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

New to the site.. haven't rped in a loooooooooong while...  Empty Re: New to the site.. haven't rped in a loooooooooong while...

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue May 08, 2012 3:07 am

Hello there! Nice to meet you and welcome to the forum.

Yes, any character from Sherlock is fine. And you can open up as many different accounts as you like.

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 4:56 am

thanks for the replies. I would love to maybe RP Molly or Watson. I would love to pull off Sherlock but I would find that to be quite a bit difficult. i guess i will take a look around and see what i can find.. (still would love to play an original... Sad .... oh well Smile )

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 5:06 am

plus i have noticed everyone has used usernames that relate to the character they are portraying.. feels weird now that is the pattern that I may be indeed broken. feels weird.

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 5:39 am

Is it possible to delete accounts?
    I wanted to use my email for this one for the character i would be portraying the most. or i could just change the profile picture..
    kind of confused what to do now.. hmmmm sorry but a bit puzzeled
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue May 08, 2012 6:06 am

Hi there - yes I can certainly delete your account for you if you wanted to just stick with your Molly one?
    Molly_Dearest
    Molly_Dearest

Job : Morgue attendant at St Bart's Hospital

Post by Molly_Dearest Tue May 08, 2012 6:16 am

OMG... your good.. O.O

yes that would be appreciated.. I can just reuse that email for a different character and I can stick to this one for now.. again i will just reuse the email on the mmuzey one.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue May 08, 2012 6:30 am

OK! Also, if you want to continue the little RP maybe we should start one properly in an appropriate section? Did you have any specific ideas about storylines you wanted to play out?
    Molly_Dearest
    Molly_Dearest

Post by Molly_Dearest Tue May 08, 2012 6:33 am

no I particularly don't have one in mind.. unless you just want to go out on a whim.. start somewhere and just go from there.. that always works..
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue May 08, 2012 6:37 am

Yeah, why not...

I'm going to go and delete your other account now, which might mean this thread disappears, seeing as you started it under that account - so just a quick warning!
    Molly_Dearest
    Molly_Dearest

Post by Molly_Dearest Tue May 08, 2012 6:38 am

ok thanks for that.. you are good to go
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue May 08, 2012 6:50 am

Ahh, it just changed it so it says "guest".
    Molly_Dearest
    Molly_Dearest

Post by Molly_Dearest Tue May 08, 2012 6:52 am

I just now noticed as well... oh well.. if you want to start one.. a basic one.. send me a PM or something to lead me to it we can get started?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:20 pm