BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Smarter than you.

James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal

Smarter than you. - Page 3 Empty Re: Smarter than you.

Post by James Moriarty Tue May 15, 2012 6:36 am

"I guess so." Jim followed Sherlock hands with his eyes, noticing the key getting into his pocket. Of course he would take every opportunity with both hands. And he knew Sherlock would have want him to, to him it was all just a silly game. An insane, sick little game.

Jim's body froze as Sherlock got close and he could feel his heart beating like crazy. "I don't thing it's necessary." He said, looking up at Sherlock who was even closer then Jim initially thought. He could feel Sherlock's breath on his own face, the warmth of it felt good in a strange way.

"Fun." He huffed, this wasn't fun to him at all. But Sherlock's deep voice was pulling him back from getting angry. Even hearing that voice was pure excitement. "What else would I be wanting?" He whispered, his voice still a bit shaky from emotions he could no longer control.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Tue May 15, 2012 7:15 am

Sherlock felt his whole body tingle as Jim looked back at him, his breathing was quickly becoming shallow. "You could want many things, Jim," he whispered, long pale fingers moving up the other's arm.

"You might want fun, too..." he added, leaning closer, his eyes bearing into the other's pair, his heart was going crazy in his chest now.

He wasn't sure what he had wanted until a second ago any more, his senses completely focused on Jim.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue May 15, 2012 8:16 am

"You and I have a very different idea of what to consider fun." Jim whispered back, his eyes fixed on Sherlock's. His whole body shivered when he felt Sherlock's fingers run over his arm. He swallowed loud and right after he had to bit on his lower lip to keep himself from breathing out loud.

Jim's eyes restlessly scanned over Sherlock's face, stopping at his thick lips. Everything about this man was so perfectly formed, so distracting but most of all so arousing.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Wed May 16, 2012 10:55 am

Sherlock felt the other's eyes on his lips, and warm anticipation seemed to swirl in his chest.
    His fingers were now on Jim's neck as he leaned down just slightly.

"I am sure we can find something that will entertain the both of us," he whispered, his voice ever lower than before, soft, enticing.
    He wanted him.
    He wanted him begging.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Wed May 16, 2012 11:30 am

Jim shrugged his shoulders slightly when he felt Sherlock's cold hand on the skin in his neck. It made him shiver even more then he was before. And then Sherlock came leaning in, whispering ever so low. Eagerly jim's hand grasped around Sherlock's shirt as he just needed to feel the man in front of him.

"Kiss me again." He said louder then he had been speaking before. He then looked into Sherlock's eyes. His own were filled with lust and they were screaming for attention. "Please." He added. He was begging...
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Wed May 16, 2012 10:48 pm

Jim's demanding voice sent shivers down Sherlock's spine, the blood starting to rush down to his crotch. He had never beeen more turned on in his life, he didn't think he could be so attracted to someone else to begin with!

His grey eyes were burning on the other's skin as his shirt was grabbed.
    "Yes," he replied simply when he heard the please coming out of those luscious lips.

And he leaned down further pressing their lips together and grabbing the other's hair, tugging it for Jim to throw his head back a bit, so he could dip his tongue inside his mouth.
    Just like this.
    Taking in every detail of his taste.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu May 17, 2012 3:49 am

Jim's eyes closed automatically as he heard Sherlock giving in to his pleading. His grasp on the detective's shirt loosened up and soon after Jim found his hand running up to the his neck. He moaned in the kiss as Sherlock pulled his hair, it almost felt extraordinary arousing.

Jim's tongue welcomed Sherlock's and flicked around it, tasting it, feeling it and even wanting it more. His hand pushed on Sherlock's neck, bringing them both closer together. Jim's other hand grabbed one side of his hips, holding it there, keeping Sherlock near. He didn't want this to end like it had a few days before.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Thu May 17, 2012 4:29 am

Sherlock had no intention to stop this time. At least not yet.
    His senses focusing on the other's body, he felt himself shiver in arousal for each and every one of Jim's movements, the touch of his skin able to make him groan in the kiss.

He let himself get lost in the other's taste, he explored him mouth thoroughly for he didn't know how long, until his lips were red and swollen, and it just felt like it wasn't enough any more.
    He pulled away, his nails tracing a line down the other's neck.
    Grey eyes moving on the other's face questioning.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu May 17, 2012 6:02 am

Jim returned everything Sherlock did to him with equal passion and lust. His hands touching and clinging on to the man who was making him feel hungry for more. More then he had ever had before.

As Sherlock pulled away Jim was left out of breath, but it didn't hold him back. He wanted this as much as the other man seemed. The bulge in Sherlock's pants was obvious, and so was the on in Jim's.

Though, he was scared just a little. Scared of what Sherlock would do to him. But lust was stronger and took over his body.

Jim gasped as Sherlock's nails came digging in, his moan came out loud and deep and without realizing he started speaking. "You can have me. Any way you want." He groaned desperately, knowing he shouldn't have said that.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Thu May 17, 2012 7:33 am

Sherlock felt Jim's moan resonate through his skin, it ran like an impulse through his whole body. The words only made his heart run faster, his mind running with the possibilities, all the things he wanted to do to Jim.

"Just what I wanted to hear," he said with a smirk, his hand clasping the other's shoulder and pushing him back.

Once Jim's back was pushed against the bars he leaned in to run his tongue up the other's neck, until he was speaking against his ear.
    "What do you think I want to do to you, Jim?" he asked, the tip of his tongue playing with his earlobe.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu May 17, 2012 7:45 am

Jim clung onto Sherlock as he felt the other moving and within one smooth motion he found himself hitting into the cold steel bars. Jim gasped and moaned in anticipation, his leg lifting to allow Sherlock to stand in between.

Sherlock's tongue left a quickly heating trail on his neck, straight up to his ear. Jim could have never thought just hearing one's voice could make him want to scream and beg for things he had never done before. He couldn't possibly thought an earlobe could make him feel aroused like he had never been before.

Jim swallowed loud, he couldn't think straight. "Bad things." He groaned, pressing his own hips against Sherlock's almost instinctively. "Really, bad things." He tilted his head back, resting it against the bars, his mouth hung open slightly. His whole body was in need of something, and Sherlock just had to give it to him. "I want you to do bad things with me, Sherlock. Please." He pleaded, his eyes desperately and lustfully burning on Sherlock's. "Please." He whimpered again.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Thu May 17, 2012 9:01 am

Sherlock couldn't help the smirk stretching his lips as he took in Jim's words, it was just what he wanted and God, he could feel his cock twitching in his pants.

"Good boy," he muttered, taking advantage of Jim tilting his head back and attaching his lips to the skin, he sucked and bit on him for a long while, until he could feel himself shake in need.

"I am going to fuck you, Jim," he whispered, biting behind his ear. "Here, in front of the cameras, against these bars, I am going to make you mine," he hissed lustful.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu May 17, 2012 9:29 am

Jim kept his head back, his arms thrown around Sherlock's neck which he clung onto. Every bite managed to make him moan slightly, to make him grow harder and more lustful. He could do Sherlock right here, right now.

Though Jim's eyes widened abruptly when he heard Sherlock's words. Yes, they were extremely arousing and hot and it made him extremely horny and wanting more. But he got a bit scared, he had given it before, but he had never received. And Sherlock wasn't going to be easy on him, not in the state they were now. But Jim did wanted this. It wasn't even a matter of wanting anymore either. He needed it.

"Sherlock." He said, though it sounded more like a greedy moan for more. "I.. I.." He didn't knew how to say this. he didn't even knew what to say. I am dying to feel you inside me but I am scared because I've never done this before?... No, he couldn't say that. He had to man up.
    "I want you now." He said, trying to sound as convinced as possible. "I want you to fuck me, here against these bars." He said, grinding his own hips against Sherlock's.

Inside, Jim was dying with fear.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Thu May 17, 2012 10:30 am

Sherlock groaned at Jim's words, his hands instinctively moving to undo the other's shirt, parting it eagerly.
    Once the skin was exposed, he moved to wrap his lips around his nipple, sucking on it fiercely.

He let his hand move down, cupping the bulge in the other's trousers and squeezing it eagerly.
    "You are going to scream in pleasure, Jim, I will make you," he whispered against the other's skin as he nibbled on it.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu May 17, 2012 10:52 am

"God." Jim moaned when he felt Sherlock warm tongue circle around his nipple. His heart racing, pumping blood to only one point in his body. But still fear crapped into his mind.

His hand moved to tug Sherlock's hair just slightly, just enough to move him away from his nipple and back to his lips. He tried to push himself more into the bars, further away from Sherlock as he said how he would make him scream.

"Sherlock..." He said, hesitating. "We shouldn't..." he said as he once more tried to retrieve himself further away, though there was no escaping.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Thu May 17, 2012 11:22 am

He felt Jim's body move a bit away from him, and he frowned, frustration building up in his chest.
    No, he wasn't going to back down.
    He needed this.

He pressed himself against Jim almost violently, biting on his lobe before he spoke against his ear. "You can moan my name all you want... but I don't want to hear about 'shouldn't' or similar," he hissed, his leg in between Jim's, rubbing up against his crotch.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu May 17, 2012 11:58 am

"Sherlock, stop please." Jim whispered, but the detective was already biting his earlobe again, probably knowing fine well which effect it had on Jim. Jim's whole body betrayed him by instinctively pressing harder against the friction on his crotch.

He had to let go of his fear, he had to stop thinking just for now, he had to get over with it.

Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Thu May 17, 2012 12:22 pm

Sherlock growled at the words, it was not what he had wanted to hear and he felt himself grow even more frustrated. He tugged at the other's trousers, quickly undoing them and his hand dipped inside.
    Long fingers wrapped around Jim's arousal and pumped on it.

"You say something..." he whispered, still against his ear, sucking on his lobe. "But your body says something completely different..."

He licked his eardrum, before he spoke again: "You better decide before you lose your chance, Jim... I don't like to be teased..." he warned him hotly.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu May 17, 2012 12:46 pm

Jim felt his knees get weak as soon as Sherlock's hand wrapped around his cock. He whimpered helplessly as the man pumped up and down on it. Along with Sherlock's low whispers is his ears he could no longer say no. He had tried, but Sherlock was right, their was no denying he wanted this.

"Yes. Yes I want this." He said eventually. "God, yes I want this." He nearly screamed now.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Thu May 17, 2012 12:52 pm

Sherlock smirked, his hand moving faster on the other's erection as he bit hard on his neck. He sucked on the skin and moved away only when he knew there was a red mark there.
    He licked it, he blew on it.
    "Good boy," he whispered, while his free hand moved into his pocket, taking out a mini bottle of lube.

"Turn around then," he said, stepping back, pulling away completely, he looked at him with intense grey eyes that seemed to burn with lust.

"I will prepare you, don't worry," he added with a smirk, his whole body tense as he waited for him to react.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu May 17, 2012 1:24 pm

Jim didn't knew what sense to enjoy first. Sherlock's hand jerking him off or Sherlock sucking and biting into his skin. He got overwhelmed completely, as he never had before. He had wanted to protest in so many ways, but at this moment nothing could bring him to it. He even liked Sherlock being dominant and commanding him around like this.

Jim would obey, right now, to nearly anything his man would order him. So when Sherlock told him to turn around, Jim turned around. His hands gripped around the bars, holding onto them as he pushing his shoulders against them.

Sherlock's words didn't really sound reassuring in his ears, Jim still felt the fear of the unknown, but he also felt the need to have this right now.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Thu May 17, 2012 10:29 pm

Sherlock couldn't help the slight satisfaction that bubbled in his chest when Jim complied and turned around, it was the first time he had ever cared about having complete control on someone else. It was like being high, he loved it.

He ran his hand down Jim's spine, tracing it, and then he pushed down his already loose trousers and pants.
    He looked at the other man's firm ass and squeezed it.

He couldn't wait to be inside.

He squeezed some lube on his fingers and moved closer again, his lips attached to the back of Jim's neck.
    "Relax," he whipsered, before he nibbled on the soft skin.

Then he pushed one finger inside, quickly pumping it in and out.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Fri May 18, 2012 2:39 am

Jim's back arched as the detective's fingers ran down over it, leaving goosebumps all over his body. He was becoming oversensitive to every little touch now. His lips parted as he couldn't already breath normal anymore.

Sherlock squeezing his ass made him push himself down a bit against the friction, wanting it to come across stronger then Sherlock had meant it.

Jim closed his eyes, bracing himself for what was about to come as Sherlock's lips caressed his neck, once more leaving him to shiver in both excitement and pleasure. He nodded as the whisper reached his ears. But how could he relax at this very moment?

He inhaled deep, holding it in and when he felt Sherlock's finger between his buttocks, he exhaled. His teeth clenched almost immediately as he was being entered. A moan rolled from his lips and at the pace Sherlock was doing this, Jim assumed Sherlock thought he had done this before. His muscles tensed, trying to move themselves against the intruding long finger. But it didn't work and Sherlock only increased his force.

At the beginning it gave him a strange kind of painful feeling every time Sherlock's finger hit upwards again, but after a few times it began to feel better and Jim was able to relax a bit more, his muscles now slowly loosing some of the tension.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Fri May 18, 2012 9:50 am

Sherlock could tell by Jim's body reactions that the other man wasn't that convinced about doing this, it felt like he didn't want to relax, and the possibility that the other man could be inexperienced didn't even cross the detective's mind.

He wasn't going to stop, he was going to keep true to his promise.
    So he added another finger, scissoring the other's insides and then adding a bit more lube.

God, Jim felt so tight.
    He wanted to be inside.
    Soon.
    Fast.

He added another finger then, taking good care of preparing him thoroughly before he pulled away to roll a condom on his throbbing arousal.

He didn't say anything.
    He didn't warn him.
    He just penetrated him completely with a groan, grabbing his hips to keep him in place.

Finally.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Fri May 18, 2012 10:14 am

Jim felt things getting smoother with every new thrust of Sherlock's finger. As the second was added he just let out a moan, perhaps the fact Sherlock was hesitated made the burning feeling get over sooner. At the third finger Jim did tense up completely again. it was a lot to take, but he wasn't going to give in on the pain.

As Sherlock pulled back, Jim expected him to at least say something, anything to give him a slight warning of what he was about to do. The next thing Jim felt was a shot of pain through his whole spine as Sherlock entered him completely. Jim screamed out in pain, trying to remove himself from the situation, but Sherlock's strong hands kept him in place. Almost automatically his hand moved backwards, covering Sherlock's one, digging his nails into Sherlock's wrist.

Jim bit down on his lower lip, trying to bite away the burning feeling of agony in his backside. But he did not want Sherlock to stop now, he knew the worst was possibly over and he wanted this more then ever. Strangely his pain made him want this even more.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:11 am