BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

5 posters

Back from the Dead (Sherlock)

Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Back from the Dead (Sherlock) - Page 11 Empty Re: Back from the Dead (Sherlock)

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:18 am

Sherlock smiled. He was going to make a sarcastic smart arse comment but decided to keep his mouth shut. He should just enjoy the moment, he told himself. Here was someone for the first time ever saying they liked him, no, LOVED him, just how he was.

"You make me very happy John." Was all he said. Then he leaned in close and cuddled himself up into John's chest. "I'll never ever leave you again."
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:47 am

Even though the soft words, the romantic intimacy they were sharing, the possibility that Sherlock would leave still cut John deeply. He closed his eyes, hoping with all his might that he'd never have to live without Sherlock again.

"Please, yes, don't leave... ever..." he whispered, burying his face in the other's hair, taking in his scent. "And don't you dare die before me..."
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:55 am

Sherlock frowned a little. "Well that's not fair," he said, "because there's no way I'd want to live if you weren't around...so I'm not going to let you die before me...I think it'd be best if we died together." he concluded with a grin. "But not anytime soon of course."

He kissed the top of John's head, feeling a warm and fuzzy feeling in his chest. Who'd have ever thought that something so simple could make him feel so happy? It was quite a revelation.

"Are you tired?" he asked. "Do you want to sleep?"
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:27 am

"I am older, it'd be only right if I died before," he protested with a soft laugh. "But I guess dying together of old age would be good as well," he muttered and wondered if they would marry eventually, it was an odd thought.

He smiled, enjoying the feeling of Sherlock's lips in his hair. "I could use some sleep," he said, blue eyes moving to look up. "Unless you had anything else in mind..."
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:40 am

"Old age? I don't think so," Sherlock laughed. He could never imagine himself getting old. "I think I'd rather die on the job actually," he added thoughtfully.

Sherlock grinned. "I knew all along this 'I'm tired' nonsense was just an excuse to get me into bed." He poked John in the ribs affectionately. "Good job I'm not really tired either."
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:48 am

John glared at him: "Don't you dare, Sherlock," he whispered, not happy to hear that. "You have a responsibility towards me now, you have to get old with me," he protested, and kicked his foot softly.

The doctor looked at him with feigned offence: "I was under the impression I did not need excuses to get you into bed, Sherlock," he muttered amused, and swapped his poking finger away. "However, I do not know what you are possibly implying."
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:38 pm

Sherlock lay back on the bed a little and smiled, aware that John was flirting with him. It was amusing. Could he flirt back? He'd never actually tried it before, he realised. He reached out his index finger and ran it slowly down John's bare chest...

"I think you /know/ what I'm implying..." he growled, then lifted up his right knee and rubbed it softly into John's groin before breaking out into a grin.

"Was that good? Was that good flirting?"
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:12 am

John had to bury his face in Sherlock's shoulder not to whimper helplessly at the shameless rubbing he had received, his eyes were soon darkening with lust.

"Good, yes," he whispered, lips finding the other's pale neck, kissing it slowly. "Very good actually..."

He stopped for a second, looking up at Sherlock. "You haven't been interested in sex for years, and now you want a second round after only a few hours?"
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:28 am

Sherlock couldn't help but laugh. He was pleased at the effect he had on the doctor, it made him feel powerful, and wanted. And he enjoyed seeing the other man squirm with delight at his touch. It was really quite interesting to observe John's reactions.

The soft kisses on his neck soon put a stop to any thinking going on however, as the wonderful sensations began to overwhelm his brain.

"I'm only just starting to find out what I've been missing out on," he whispered, turning John's head to plant kisses on his lips. "You do realise I'm making up for lost time."
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:55 am

John grinned: "I can't say I am complaining," he whispered, and sucked Sherlock's lower lip in his mouth, just to then devour Sherlock's tongue and making the kiss considerably filthy.

"I might be a bit old to keep up," he teased him, pulling away. "But I can teach you a few things... I know your thirst for knowledge is great," he added, with a smirk.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:10 am

Sherlock opened his mouth wider into the kiss and allowed his tongue to be sucked into John's for a moment before he pulled away.

"Of course you can keep up, you're an army man," he replied. "And I'm always willing to learn new things." His fingers absent mindedly played around with John's nipple, squeezing it gently.

"The question is," he added teasingly. "Will those new things be good enough to store in my hard drive?" He tapped the side of his head, smirking.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:27 am

"I am a retired army man," he pointed out, and laughed a bit more at the rest of the words. Sherlock was teasing him, and he liked it quite a bit.

He feigned an offended expression, but he couldn't really keep it up. "Now now, I will show something good enough," he exclaimed and pinned Sherlock to the mattress.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:33 am

Sherlock gave a little gasp as John pinned him back to the bed. He wasn't expecting such an immediate and quick action.

"Wow," he said. "That was a surprise." His heart beat a little faster with anticipation. Was what John going to do to him now?
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:13 am

John smiled triumphantly. He found he rather liked seeing Sherlock under him.

"I've got you now," he said, and nibbled down the detective's jaw.

"I've got you in my power," he teased, his body moving to slide on Sherlock's suggestively.

Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:41 am

Sherlock lay back and allowed John to dominate him, enjoying the game they were playing. It was fun, and he had no idea what was coming next. He'd already had his first sexual experience with John and he was interested to find out what would come next. It was all new territory he was suddenly keen to explore, but only ever with John. His John.

"What are you going to do to me?" He asked in mock panic.

((Let's just write something then they go to sleep and cut to the next day))
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:22 pm

"Mm, I haven't got much experience... so it's not easy to choose..." he said thoughtful, his mind settling on something he was willing to try. "I will do something good to you, but you have to be a good boy," he added with a smirk. "And not move too much..."

"I've received a few of those, I think I could give one," he hinted, moving lower on Sherlock's body, his fingers undoing his trousers.

((Something? >_> ))
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:46 pm

Sherlock searched his mind but quickly realised he had no idea what John was talking about. Whatever it was he was willing to give it a try.

"OK, I promise I'll keep still," he said, unsure if he would be able to keep that promise, his body already wriggling sligtly as John's probing fingers fumbled with the button on his trousers.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:00 am

John smiled up at him, his hand quickly pulling down his trousers and pants, exposing Sherlock's cock.
    He took it in his hand, weighting it thoughtfully for a moment.

He wondered if he was really up for this.
    He wasn't scared though, nor he was panicking, he felt rather calm and he realized he even wanted to know how Sherlock tasted. He wanted to be the only one who knew everything of Sherlock's body.

So he leaned down, his tongue coming out to lick the tip of Sherlock's shaft, his fingers wrapping loosely around the base.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:27 am

Sherlock lifted up his hips and allowed him to remove his clothes, feeling the cool rush of air round his already hard erection. He made a small grunt as John's fingers enveloped it and then relaxed back into the pillow with his eyes closed, expecting the same amazing treatment he had received a few hours earlier.

He soon realised however, that John had something else in mind when he felt a warm, wet, tickling sensation round the tip of his cock. He flicked open his eyes and looked down to see John with his head practically between his legs and tongue out.

"Good God John," Sherlock muttered surprised. He'd heard about people doing things like this, but had never understood what motivated them...why would they want to? And yet here was John seemingly quite up for it. "Are you...are you going to....?" He couldn't even remember what the word was.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:55 am

John felt a boost of confidence when he realized Sherlock was rather overwhelmed by the mere idea of what he was about to do. He was too, he had never thought he'd find himself in this position. He wanted to see Sherlock lose his head though, he wanted to show him what pleasure was like.
    "Yes," he whispered, "Just lay back and enjoy," he instructed with a mischievous grin.

"Tell me if you like it," he said and then he wrapped his lips around the other's tip, sucking on it gently, and then swirling his tongue around it.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:36 am

Sherlock could feel himself tensing up with the anticipation of how it might feel. He was incredibly excited and...turned on. He'd heard people use the expression before but had never experienced it himself until now. He was beginning to understand why everyone seemed so sex obsessed all the time. It was quite...quite...

Suddenly he found he couldn't think anymore. A great wave of pleasure had washed over him, blocking out all his mental processes. Sherlock gasped in surprise, looking down at John and seeing his lips wrapped round the top of his erection. It felt warm, soft...incredible.

"God..." he moaned. "John, that's...uhhh..."
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:17 am

Sherlock's words were enough encouragement for John do decide to venture further, it was foreign territory, but he knew what he liked, he could very well try mimicking that.

So he started taking more of Sherlock inside his mouth, as much as he could, his lips tight around him.
    And then he started moving his head up and down, letting Sherlock thrust into his mouth, just the way that usually made him crazy.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:18 pm

Sherlock felt John's lips envelope him further and he looked down to see more of his length disappear into his lover's mouth. He felt the urge to push upwards with his hips and as John began to move up and down with his lips wrapped wrapped tightly round his cock, he couldn't resist a few thrusts as they fell into a rhythm together. He wasn't sure if it was the done thing to do but John didn't seem to mind.

The pleasure was overwhelmingly intense. Who'd have thought this could be even better than their previous activity? This was something else entirely. Sherlock reached down with his right hand and began to carress the soft blonde locks of John's hair. His other hand gripped the sheets up in a fist and he rolled his head from side to side quietly moaning John's name over and over again.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:44 pm

It was amazing how John was enjoying this just because of how Sherlock was reacting to him.
    He could suck a bit more, he would get a whimper, he would take in a millimeter more and he'd get a moan, he would caress Sherlock's sack, and Sherlock would shiver, he loved every tiny bit of it and it'd made him want to be creative.

He was getting tired though, his neck was starting to hurt and his rhythm was a bit messy, this was hard work, he realized, and chuckled around the other's arousal.
    Time to speed up, he thought and wrapped his hand around the base of Sherlock's arousal, then letting Sherlock fuck his mouth a bit faster with the rest of his cock.
    He just had to concentrate on not choking.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:55 am

Sherlock gripped the hair on the back of John's head, his arousal becoming more intense with every suck, every lick, every dash of the other man's tongue. He remembered this feeling from earlier...the feeling of something building up inside of him, reaching a pinnacle of pleasure...and he felt like he was getting close to it. His eyes had become cloudy and out of focus as he writhed around under John's expert touches.

Sherlock could hear him gagging a little on his cock and just the sound of it seemed to send him wilder. He picked up the pace, the movement from his hips thrusting himself into John's mouth, the intensity building.
    "John," he gasped, "I think I'm going to...y'know...."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 8:34 am