BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

+3
His-Doctor
Sherlock Holmes
Hamish Watson-Holmes
7 posters

Parentlock?

His-Doctor
    His-Doctor

Job : Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Reading, Blogging.

Parentlock? - Page 5 Empty Re: Parentlock?

Post by His-Doctor Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:28 pm

Sherlock Holmes wrote:Hey guys...

Well, I'm planning on us finding the correct dead body eventually...once we've been through all the complicatedness. Then Sherlock can take a picture and send it back to Moriarty & his men, to let them know they've solved the puzzle.

It would be quite frustrating for them to get sent on another one, so yeah, good idea! And I'll try not to make it ridiculously complicated, XD.

It's not one of those? affraid
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:19 pm

Haha, no, the correct one is Carole...who is still missing presumed dead. We'll need to pursue a few more leads before we manage to locate her, but we're getting there.

I'm loving all the canon references, been dying to put Milverton in something for ages, he's definitely one of my favourite bad guys. XD
    His-Doctor
    His-Doctor

Post by His-Doctor Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:14 pm

Sherlock Holmes wrote:Haha, no, the correct one is Carole...who is still missing presumed dead. We'll need to pursue a few more leads before we manage to locate her, but we're getting there.

I'm loving all the canon references, been dying to put Milverton in something for ages, he's definitely one of my favourite bad guys. XD

Yes, getting to CW. The Long Way Round.

I love the canon as you know, so yup Milverton has lots of potential for having fingers in lots of pies. My Sherlock's John will meet him somewhere. There's another one too forgotten his name but I must put him in somewhere.

Molly's Dying Detective plot I've got a third case for that linked to the bigamist. Get Molly to save his skin in London then do the Artist case and go back to finish the Bigamist in the Boot and John will also be called upon to do the gun toting heroics and save him in Derbyshire. OK?
    John Hamish Watson
    John Hamish Watson

Job : Doctor, Blogger, Assistant to Sherlock Holmes

Post by John Hamish Watson Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:11 am

Sounds fine.
    Hamish Watson-Holmes
    Hamish Watson-Holmes

Job : Student
    Hobbies : Science (of course), partying, hanging out with friends and solving crimes

Post by Hamish Watson-Holmes Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:39 pm

What kind of thing do you want for the 2nd case? Or I was thinking it would be cool if Sherlock finally beat Moran and Moriarty at there game and found Hamish without completing the case... Not sure quite how that would happen though. But ultimately it's up to you guys, so let me know! Smile
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:35 am

Yeah, it would be good if, whilst investigating the second case, they managed to work out where they were keeping Hamish, and just burst in unannounced and being generally BAMF.

Maybe during the second case they could come into contact with one of the gang's lower down members and Sherlock might manage to deduce the location by looking at him (if the guy had been there). Anyway, I'm sure I can think of something along the way to make that happen.

As for what kind of case...hmm...not sure. This one has become really massive, so it would be nice to do something slightly less extensive.
    S. Holmes
    S. Holmes

Job : Student
    Hobbies : Crime solving, the science of deduction, violin, chemistry.

Post by S. Holmes Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:42 am

Haha we do like a bit of BAMF. And yeah.. hmm don't worry I'll think of something.
    His-Doctor
    His-Doctor

Post by His-Doctor Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:05 am

Footprint Soil etc samples and traces on shoes and trouser bottoms are always good clues to a fairly unique location. Or with a minion to get info from a slow count up to three boss.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:16 am