BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

It all starts one day, a few pints (John Watson/James Moriarty)

The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Job : Consulting Detective

It all starts one day, a few pints (John Watson/James Moriarty) - Page 15 Empty Re: It all starts one day, a few pints (John Watson/James Moriarty)

Post by The Consulting Detective Fri May 11, 2012 2:14 am

"You speak the truth, according to your pulse..." Sherlock responded quietly, not letting go of John's wrist.

Just an experiment. Nothing more. John is just a friend. Sherlock repeated this mantra in his head, but a nasty voice responded every time with such as: John is not just a friend, he's The Friend. Your only friend on who you can blindly rely. Don't ruin this by a silly experiment And: You were jealous yesterday, you know that bloody well. Don't let an experiment bet between you.
    The feeling he had, while touching John, made the persistent thoughts even worse. He didn't want to stop the experiment, though. Not in the slightest.

Sherlock brought his lips even closer, his lips brushing behind John's ear and whispered: "It's quickening, you know." He took a step forward, his feet between John's. His body heat was almost tangible between them.

John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

It all starts one day, a few pints (John Watson/James Moriarty) - Page 15 Empty Re: It all starts one day, a few pints (John Watson/James Moriarty)

Post by John Watson MD Fri May 11, 2012 2:35 am

"I'm always honest," he pointed out, even though his voice was shaking. This was not good. He was in a relationship, he was not with Sherlock, and this was a bloody challenge the detective picked up because of how arrogant he was.

Friends didn't do this.
    Friends didn't push other friends against the wall, nor they would whispered sensually in his ear.

His head moved back at the feeling of the other's lips brushing against his earlobe, the back of his head hitting the wall and he frowned at the pain that crawled down his spine.
    "I n-noticed..."
    His heart was going crazy.
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Fri May 11, 2012 5:06 am

Sherlock retreated his head from next to John, to face him. "Am I right?" he murmured. Looking in John's eyes, he leaned closer to register his eyes in better light. His pupils were dilated. A satisfied smile appeared on his lips. Ha. He knew he could.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Fri May 11, 2012 12:30 pm

John's head snapped back again when Sherlock leaned closer, hitting the wall with a thud.
    He grimaced, but what concerned him the most was how close Sherlock's lips were.

His hands moved to settle on Sherlock's shoulders, pushing just very slightly.
    "That's enough. You made your point," he said, his voice still low and quivering, but confident somehow.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal

Post by James Moriarty Sat May 12, 2012 3:02 am

James had packed a few things. Casual clothes, suit, every day products. He was looking forward to living with his boyfriend. And he sure as hell was looking forward to pestering Sherlock. Perhaps giving him false signs.

--Text to John--
    On my way, need me to bring you or Sherlock anything?
    JM. Xx
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Sat May 12, 2012 3:40 am

"Yes I did." Sherlock stepped back and jumped in the air, followed by a pirouette-like turn, throwing his hands in the air of excitement. Flopping himself on his armchair, he let out a deep sigh.

"You have to admit I was right I can seduce you." he said in a normal voice, grinning brightly.

He heard John's text alert, knowing it was Jim, on his way. The game could begin.

John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sun May 13, 2012 6:58 am

John rolled his eyes as Sherlock sauntered off, it was just so typical of him.
    He heard his phone beep and he took it out to check his messages.

Text to Jim
    Not really, just bring yourself.

He was just about putting his phone away when Sherlock spoke away.
    He looked at him seething.
    "No," he pointed out annoyed. "No one said anything about seducing..."

"You proved I am attracted to you... but that doesn't mean you can actually seduce me, that you can make me have sex with you... I am with Jim, I wouldn't have sex with someone else, Sherlock," he said simply, shaking his head, quite offended by the implication. "Not even you."

After all he had been the one to push him away! How dare Sherlock assume that he would cheat on his boyfriend?
    "So no, Sherlock, you can't seduce me... I have morals."
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Sun May 13, 2012 7:36 am

"You said, and I recite correctly: ~Or maybe you think you could seduce me? Because that would be wonderful to see you try...~ And I tried. You practically invited my to!" Oh, this was so amusing.

"Morals?" Sherlock sniggered about John's 'The Queen and Country' feeling that Sherlock had not. But he was curious. "Just out of interest, would you have let me seduce you if you were NOT in a 'relationship'?"

Last edited by The Consulting Detective on Sun May 13, 2012 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sun May 13, 2012 9:14 am

"You tried, and I rejected you, Sherlock, you seem to be missing the point," he commented, glaring at him. "I underestimated your confidence, clearly, you can become rather sexual if you want to, even though your inexperience..."

John's jaw clenched at Sherlock's question. "I believe you know the answer to that already, you proved it," he said, looking away to try to hide how humiliating it felt to realize Sherlock knew he was attracted to him.
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Sun May 13, 2012 9:39 am

Sherlock smiled victoriously, euphorically and in an 'I-said so-HA' manner. He knew he could and he just proved it. John was attracted to him. Somehow, this fact made him very cheerful. He contently leaned back in his armchair, tracing circles with his index finger on the leather handrail. In confirmation, he hummed "Hmmmm-hmmmm" in a low tone. He looked John in the eye and raised one eyebrow, still smirking.

"We were talking about rules. Do you have any other inspirational options except for no poisoning to share?"
    Sherlock shook his arm out and glanced the time on his watch. "When is our Majesty expected to arrive?"
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon May 14, 2012 6:37 am

John rolled his eyes again, but he wasn't going to argue, the detective just didn't seem to understand at all.
    These were the times he realized just how ignorant Sherlock could be.

"I have lots of rules," he muttered, moving closer to where Sherlock was sitting. "1. No poisoning. 2. No disturbing, if I tell you we want to be alone, we want to be alone. 3. No lies, don't tell Jim things that are not true about me. 4. No children fights, I don't want you two arguing the whole time. 5. No experimenting on him. 6. No fights at all. Don't provoke him, and he does anything, don't hit him."
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Mon May 14, 2012 7:09 am

The rules made him a little bit angry. "So I must not be myself, then?" He snapped. "I can't be myself in my own flat?" Sherlock rolled with his eyes. "They are of no importance to my work, so I can assure you I am going to forget these things."

"Jim and I are not going to fight." Sherlock scoffed at the idea. How silly of John to think so. "Geniuses don't fight, they outwit each other in a game." Speaking of which, he was wondering if the game would continue very soon. The thought cheered him up a bit.

((Jim can join very soon, I think. What do you think, John?))
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon May 14, 2012 9:48 am

John's anger was boiling under the surface, but he tried to control himself. He didn't want to start a fight, even though he really wanted to hit Sherlock at the moment.

"You must be considerate, Sherlock, that's all I ask, if not for Jim, at least for me," he muttered and crossed his arms over his chest. "What I asked is nothing but the social norm, even if you always seem to think that you are above that, you aren't. You will have to abide to it since we are going to have a guest."

His eyes sparkled slightly as he looked at him.
    "There is one last important rule Sherlock. No seducing. You are not allowed to seduce Jim or try to take him away from me. It would break our friendship, I hope you know that."

((Yes, he should! ))
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Mon May 14, 2012 10:05 am

Jim had been in a taxi for the last half hour. He had received John's message and couldn't help but smile at it. He couldn't wait to move in and be close to his boyfriend all of the time.

As the taxi stopped he quickly paid, got his bag and skipped to the front door. Quickly he brushed his suit a bit more straight before ringing the bell.

It was Mrs. Hudson, the landlady jim presumed, who opened up. She greeted him with some very kind words about his appearance. Jim now understood why both of the guys liked her so much. She led him upstairs and even knocked the door for him. He thanked her politely and waited for anyone to open up..
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Tue May 15, 2012 4:25 am

John looked at Sherlock pointedly awaiting a reply, but was threw off his thoughts when he heard the knock on the door.
    "That might just be him," he said, more to himself than anything else.

He couldn't help the smile on his lips as he opened the door and found Jim on the other side.
    "Hello," he muttered, opening the door wider with a welcoming motion.
    "Come in."
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue May 15, 2012 4:49 am

Jim returned the smile as he stepped in to the flat. Once the door clicked back into the lock Jim turned towards John, completely ignoring Sherlock who was giving them an annoyed look.

"Hello, sexy." He said, just loud enough for John to hear. He then walking close and leaned in, crashing his lips with John's and pulled him in some passionate kissing while his arms wrapped around the other's neck.
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Tue May 15, 2012 11:01 pm

"But why would I seduce Jim? I mean... it's you he's interested in..." he said surprised, interrupted by Jim standing behind the door.

Sherlock watched Jim closely as he came in. He rolled with his eyes when they started to kiss very passionately. Suddenly he felt the urge to interrupt.
    He cleared his throat, unable to watch the couple being intimate. "If you can make rules, I can make them too." He thought for a second, distracted by the sight of them. "When you say, no disturbing, that goes for me aswell." Noticing they had stopped, he looked at John again, challenging.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Wed May 16, 2012 10:30 am

John whimpered in surprise when Jim kissed him, he wasn't expecting anything more than a peck.
    He found himself out of breath when his boyfriend pulled away, vaguely aware Sherlock had cleared his throat.

"Mm? Are we disturbing you?" he muttered, he had to admit he was a bit confused at the moment though.
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Wed May 16, 2012 11:58 pm

Sherlock rolled with his eyes. Was it that hard for people to think? "A rhetorical question." Suddenly, Sherlock felt uncomfortable sitting in the armchair, so he got up and moved to the window, not looking at the couple anymore.
    "Nice to see you too, Jim" He said with extra emphasis on his name. Jim had not greeted him, he just walked in and jumped on John. His John.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu May 17, 2012 1:19 am

Jim grinned at John, he was just happy to be here in general. He then turned towards Sherlock.

"Yes. Nice to see you too, Sherlock." He said, very polite, as if they were long lost friends.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu May 17, 2012 4:03 am

John finally gathered a bit of his wit back, and rolled his eyes at Sherlock. His patience was very thin today. "Yeah, right," he mumbled sarcastic before he looked at Jim.

"Where are your things? I was going to empty a few drawers for you in my wardrobe... we might be a bit short of hangers..."
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu May 17, 2012 5:03 am

"Well I brought a few things, not everything." He said, removing the bag he had packed from his back.

"I can always go and pick up more later when needing it. I didn't want to clutter your flat too much."
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Thu May 17, 2012 5:16 am

Sherlock scoffed. He did not try to hide it. That was not his style, though a little thought popped up in his head that it might be nice to do so. He neglected it with awareness.

The same little voice whispered that this could be the beginning of the End. The End of Sherlock and his Blogger. The End of Sherlock and John living in 221B Baker Street.
    This thought made him very sad. But why? He wasn't the type for sentiment. His face clouded and he hided his sudden wave of emotion behind his 'wall'.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu May 17, 2012 8:31 am

John nodded, taking the bag from Jim: "Let me show you my... our room," he muttered and looked back at Sherlock.
    The detective was suddenly brooding and as much as John was still irked by the discussion they just had, he felt worry crawl up his back.

"We'll be right back," he exclaimed, motioning for the stairs that brought up to his room.

James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu May 17, 2012 8:49 am

Jim followed John up to his room. It was a small but cozy bedroom, something just perfect for the both of them.

"This is lovely." He said, smiling as he let his gaze run along every bit of the room. He couldn't wait to wake up here every morning from now on, close to John. Close to his boyfriend.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:51 am