BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

4 posters

No one even KNOWS how relatable my life is to Sherlock

sweetstripedwatson

Job : Trying to find a veterinary job
    Hobbies : The arts (instruments, acting, drawing/painting) and helping Sherlock and John when they need it

No one even KNOWS how relatable my life is to Sherlock  Empty No one even KNOWS how relatable my life is to Sherlock

Post by sweetstripedwatson Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:05 pm

Ok, I just really need to tell this to anyone who will listen.
    It's insane.

My life is so relatable to Sherlock... Minus the crimes and murders.

A lot of people say they are like Sherlock, and okay. Great. We'll probably get along INSANELY well. Why?
    I saw someone somewhere on this site say everyone needs a Watson.
    I SWEAR TO GOD THAT'S ME.

The shit I have to put up with sometimes...
    1. My two best friends- Sydney and another girl named Carsen actually scare me sometimes. They act like Moriarty and Sherlock without meaning to. And I just have to deal with it. They'll be going on about something weird that I wouldn't put past Sherlock to talk about, and I just stand there and listen.
    2. I swear to god there is a person in the school that ships me and my friend Carsen as hard as I ship Johnlock.
    I have a message for them: I AM NOT GAY.
    I've seriously been waiting for this one guy to ask me out for three years now. I really think a normal person would give up- but that's beside the point. (*cough cough* anyone thinking of Molly?)
    3. Sydney and I agree that we have an Anderson in our school.
    4. I'm taking a forensics course this summer- I get to be Sherlock for a week.
    5. I will mention again I am the female version of John Watson.

Sorry, I just wasted your time with pointless things.

If I'm John, does anyone want to be my detective?
    Sorry, I don't need another Jim Moriarty. I already have two.

Last edited by sweetstripedwatson on Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Shooting walls, deducing crimes

No one even KNOWS how relatable my life is to Sherlock  Empty Re: No one even KNOWS how relatable my life is to Sherlock

Post by Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:37 pm

Hah... Haha... I'd offer my services as your detective. If needed that is. I won't pressure or such.
    Dr. John H. Watson
    Dr. John H. Watson

Job : Army Doctor, formerly of the Fifth Northumberland Fusiliers
    Hobbies : If you count wishing I was back in Afghanistan every second of my life as a hobby, then all right.

No one even KNOWS how relatable my life is to Sherlock  Empty Re: No one even KNOWS how relatable my life is to Sherlock

Post by Dr. John H. Watson Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:21 pm

Me too. I'm gonna go on a whole thing, forgive me here... Sorry sorry sorry...

I always find my life relating to Sherlock so much it's like I've been living it all this time and never knew. I'm a combination of most of the characters, mostly John probably. I do have to put up with a lot of crazy; weird; stuff involving my friends especially my real life Holmes when she was around more. But I'm very very caring, sympathize and empathize with others, extremely loyal, defensive of those I care about, and will not hesitate to put up a fight if I have to.

I like playing the piano, though I cannot play overly well, I'm self taught so you can see how well THAT works out. I look for the adventure, exciting things in life, and hate being stuck somewhere that's pretty normal and boring; not going out into the world. People say my name wrong ALL the time, like Mary actually called John the wrong name. When I was actually able to be around my Holmes, we did have that relationship between them.

Warm, yet extremely odd and I had to stand her being how she was; raving; odd; and good lord when she was angry; very cold sometimes; making me go through things and do things for her when she didn't feel like doing them; but then a few times she would show her true side and I was able to see behind the mask. She even gave me a Toby on my birthday. And when I got to see her for the first time in forever yesterday, it felt like The Empty House. So much joy and my heart was pounding like crazy, in a heartfelt reunion. Sigh...

I actually got to liking coffee black with two sugars quite a while ago and because of it, am able to drink stronger coffees and am fond of them; able to take them without sugar even like John... Sometimes though I can be quite cold and overly analytical, do have vast knowledge on particular subjects, and always file myself in one particular category that separates me from others. I'm extremely odd, everyone knows it including me. I can be prideful.

I do actually like codes and ciphers, getting to figure them out. Love Edgar Allen Poe and have an attachment to the violin, though I cannot play it at all. I do have this thing about eating and sleep, have my own thinking process and actually wrote a sort of book on how my mind works because most people don't get it and think I'm really weird. And Sherlock is practically a foreign language expert, I attempt to make myself so. The one I know best is French, took three years.

I do have issues trusting people and more with romance and 'attaching myself' to others. I only have one true best friend and intend to keep it so, very loyal to her. I think deep within, I have a sense of evil and sometimes being so. Very cold, often unfeeling and say things that really do sound like Moriarty would say them.

Sometimes I really do hate people and feel like I'm intent on destroying one person. I am very good at taunting when I come down to it, like puzzles and giving them to people to see if they can solve it. And then, that occurs more when I'm really angry; I become more like Moriarty. Or Mycroft. For some reason, when I'm particularly angry and really don't want to talk to people; I'll start sounding overly formal while being cold. I do like to stalk people I know... sometimes. Ahem. Matt.

I do have a younger brother who I have an interesting relationship with. When we fight, it isn't pleasant at all. I am also, and a lot of people would say I'm like Molly. Very shy at times, easily flustered by guys or anyone who compliments me, I really feel like I am invisible and I don't count, but a lot of people tell me I'm sweet. I can see in people what others don't. I love cats, even though I can't own one. Do feel awfully awkward at times, especially in social situations.

Let's see, like Irene if I'm feeling confident. When I do dominate, it's rarely though and I don't always brag or overly relish about it. Only a few times do I feel sexy and bad ass. But in terms of playing around, I did have an item that I would never give up willingly until I actually lost the damn thing... I am protective over things I own. I often come up with phrases and such that sound like any of the characters I mentioned would say or attune to their character.

I have Sherlock moments EVERY minute of every day, seriously. It would take me a long time to mention the ones I've had so far. And not to forget, I actually find myself slipping into these characters and even going for the voices. I'm actually half-Irish, so slipping into Moriarty is eerily easy. Actually do own a lot of similar clothing to John, mostly female versions of his though. And I have a trench coat, deerstalker, and scarf. Along with a Toby of my own.

So yeah... Embarassed That's.... really nerdy of me... Sorry... If you... need anyone else... I'm here... *hides in closet*
    sweetstripedwatson

Hobbies : The arts (instruments, acting, drawing/painting) and helping Sherlock and John when they need it

Post by sweetstripedwatson Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:58 pm

I know exactly what you mean- I think.
    For me the Sherlock Characters are split among my friend. My friend Blake is Irene in every way.
    Carsen and Sydney are scary close to Moriarty all the time, and a bit like Sherlock. But, god I love them both- I'd pretty much do anything they need me to.

I know what being loyal to people is- definitely. One of my formerly closest friends was being SUCH a bitch to Sydney. I have never told someone off like that in my life.
    They don't like me now- they still don't like Syd.

I suppose I can be like Sherlock sometimes- a warmer, friendlier Sherlock. It's just in my nature to be nice.
    I'm going to be disappearing on my friends later this year for a long time- three or four years, I'd say.
    Only difference is they know when it's coming.
    I kinda feel bad- but I have good reasons. I have these unbelievable goals in life- all focused around education and science.

Sorry. I went and did it again. I'll just shut up now.

((I'm also one of the most immature people in the world- I tried so hard not to say "JOHNS IN THE CLOSET!" But oh look. I just said it))
    sweetstripedwatson

Post by sweetstripedwatson Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:00 pm

Oh, and, Sherlock Alexander Holmes- I'd love for you to be my detective... I had one... But then she became a criminal... I won't mention names though. (*cough* Sydney *cough*)
    Dr. John H. Watson
    Dr. John H. Watson

Hobbies : If you count wishing I was back in Afghanistan every second of my life as a hobby, then all right.

Post by Dr. John H. Watson Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:25 pm

*peeks head out of closet* No, don't shut up... I like to hear you talk... It's nice to know I'm not alone. I'd offer to be a Sherlock but... *curls up* Ehhhh. *hides back in*
    sweetstripedwatson

Post by sweetstripedwatson Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:40 pm

Really I'm not an interesting person- I just do interesting things. It keeps me happy and satisfied. I'm never bored.
    My dad... He gets to travel a lot for business, and sometimes he'll bring the family along.
    I've been to the Caribbean, Hawaii and nearly every other US state, Canada, France, Germany (got to see my family- uncle's in the Air Force so he moves a lot)), and Scotland, but my favorite place was London, England. That was before I found fandoms... Imagine when I go back.

I stepped on a stingray once. I've never swam faster in my life. Didn't sting me though.

Happy? I'm still talking. tongue

(( Even though I'm WAY off the original subject))
    Sydney-Harrison
    Sydney-Harrison

Job : Whatever the highest bidder asks me to do
    Hobbies : I dabble in a bit of everything

Post by Sydney-Harrison Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:43 pm

I can be creeply like Moriarty sometimes. People who I don't like I've come up with ways to kill and not be caught, frame their bestfriend maybe. I also just don't feel like talking sometimes so I will go inside of my head and just hang out there in my mind TARDIS. One day I was looking at a girl in school who I can't stand, but I couldn't figure out why I was feeling so annoyed with her until I realised she is Sally. She looks, talks, and treats people like Sally. I will sometimes call her that when I'm around my friends. I'm smart, and have extensive knoledge in most subjects.

I have a math teacher who is so annoying I can't stand her. We call her Anderson. So one day she just starts yelling at me. Ofcourse everyone looks over because the good girl's getting yelled at. So she's going on and on about how I need to work better with people,(At this point I am very confused sure I don't like helping people but I was with one of the few smart kids in my class I don't mind working with) She went on, and look at Carsen she's on question 5 and you're almost done! The whole room went silent as I said Carsen's not my partner Noah is. I debated wether or not I wanted a detention or not. I desided not, but I wanted to say You see but you do not observe.

I also have random moments where I have a tendancy to regress into a five year old, though most of the time I'm more mature than most adults. I also spend over ten hours a week at the dojo, and can hold my own in a fight. Especialy on the ground I love grappeling or as some would call it Brazilian Jujitsu. I am a Second degree brown belt in Small Circle Jujitsu.

I had something funny happen at the Dojo. So this little kid Alden is in a class I help teach with my friend Tayla. I was working with Alden on throws one day. We were trying to get the point across hold onto the arm. He got the point the issue was he wouldn't let go of the arm. So Tayla was coming over to check how he was doing so I told her he's doing great the only problem is he won't let go of my arm. Tayla then turned to Alden who happened to be holding my arm at the moment and said Let go of her she's mine I need her. In that moment I froze wondering when did I become Sherlock, Tayla become John, and Alden become Moriarty?

I also have major trust issues, and find that people are idiots.

My little brother is a topic I don't talk about.

Yep I should most likely see a shrink, but look at how one helped John not much. So let's not
    Dr. John H. Watson
    Dr. John H. Watson

Post by Dr. John H. Watson Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:46 pm

*up to the closet door* Yes, very happy. You are an interesting person... *pouts* You've done stuff I never have in my life... I'm just stuck here in the non-interesting life, never gone anywhere outside of my own state boundary... *peeks out at Sydney entering* Oh, hello...
    sweetstripedwatson

Post by sweetstripedwatson Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:10 pm

Oh, well why don't we just go ahead and confess everything Sydney. Haha. Don't mind her... her heart's in the right place, but she wont admit it.

So you live in the states as well? That's nice, I thought it was just me and Sydney.
    *Holds out hand to John* Now why don't you come out of that closet...
    Dr. John H. Watson
    Dr. John H. Watson

Post by Dr. John H. Watson Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:16 pm

*budges up, goes further in* No. I will not. And yes, I do. ((I'm sorry, I'm enjoying this way too much. I'm just sitting here imagining one of you saying "God damn it! Sherlock! John won't come out of the closet!))

Post by Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:51 pm

I'm incredibly like Sherlock. It's like that. I'm the freak because I'm rather brilliant. I tend to be alone though I'd much rather have a blogger. The whole thing. My personality is like Sherlock. I don't lie, I can go through life without lying, but I do sometimes just for the hell of it.

GOD DAMN IT, JOHN! Get out of the damn Closet!
    Dr. John H. Watson
    Dr. John H. Watson

Post by Dr. John H. Watson Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:53 pm

*yells* NO! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME! *curls up* Ehhhh...

Post by Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:57 pm

YES I CAAAAAAAAN! *renches the door open and grabs her by her tight red pants* Oh. Yes. I should point out....... I play violin also. I stay up til ungodly hours of the night. So. Don't sleep over here. All I do is play and compose.
    Dr. John H. Watson
    Dr. John H. Watson

Post by Dr. John H. Watson Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:00 am

*surprised* Woah! *looks at her pants and blushes* Oops it is that Monday, isn't it? I'd er... forgotten. Should I go and change? I... I stay up all night and day too. Writing, blogging, whatnot. I don't... mind you playing the violin, I like it...

Post by Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:09 am

I'm fine. I'm wearing my custom Sherlock boxers. They're a bit tight, but what do I say? They are quite sexy. But I decided to cosplay as Sherlock around London. Wink haven't decided though... Might just stay here.
    Dr. John H. Watson
    Dr. John H. Watson

Post by Dr. John H. Watson Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:11 am

*Tries not to moan* Umm... Yeah. I... couldn't go to London with you and I'd be sad. So... Yeah. Custom... That's great. *turns redder*

Post by Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:44 am

They're the color of my curls. Fun! Fun! FUN!!!!!
    Dr. John H. Watson
    Dr. John H. Watson

Post by Dr. John H. Watson Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:54 am

Mm... I mean, yeah. Fun. Somehow I think I ended up with a scarf, deerstalker, and trench coat. Weird, considering I'm John... Might have stolen them from someone but... Oh, and the pants aren't the ONLY red I'm wearing. *Winks* You know, besides it being Red Pants Monday; it's also MATT Monday. Matt.

Post by Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:08 am

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..........
    Dr. John H. Watson
    Dr. John H. Watson

Post by Dr. John H. Watson Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:14 am

*turns very red* Er... yeah... *looks down and whispers in your ear* You're still holding onto my waist, dear. *nibbles on your earlobe*
    sweetstripedwatson

Post by sweetstripedwatson Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:52 am

Should I leave? *awkwardly*

Matt Monday- I celebrate it every week. Did you hear the news? He's leaving the show this christmas- oh I cried. I couldn't handle that my baby was leaving Doctor Who.

Post by Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:01 am

*pushes away and runs* NO SEXXXXXXYYYY STUFF!
    Dr. John H. Watson
    Dr. John H. Watson

Post by Dr. John H. Watson Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:19 am

MAAAAAAAATT! You started it! *hides in the closet forever* Ehhhh.
    sweetstripedwatson

Post by sweetstripedwatson Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:15 am

Hide in that closet all you want- I have the TARDIS. *hides inside TARDIS whimpering something about the doctor dying*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:11 pm