BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

5 posters

New here to this wonderful world

GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Job : DCI with the Met.
    Hobbies : I hate these things, they just prove I don't have a life... Eighties punk, playing the guitar badly, having a pint at the pub. How's that? Oh, yes, being taken to dinner by the British Government occasionally.

New here to this wonderful world - Page 2 Empty Re: New here to this wonderful world

Post by GJLestrade Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:16 am

And why not? It would be a foolish man who didn't pay you attention. So...if you get bored with John, just call me, okay?
    MadMimes
    MadMimes

Job : works in the morgue
    Hobbies : spending most of time at morgue, seeing Sherlock and John

New here to this wonderful world - Page 2 Empty Re: New here to this wonderful world

Post by MadMimes Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:20 am

Uhmm.. Alright. I will. Thank you for the warm welcome.
    prettypink1815

Post by prettypink1815 Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:56 am

Hello guys I'm a newbie! And I need a group to join , I'll be whatever charector so please respond and tell me a good group! Smile
    MadMimes
    MadMimes

Job : works in the morgue
    Hobbies : spending most of time at morgue, seeing Sherlock and John

Post by MadMimes Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:09 am

Everyone heee ia frien fl ly. All you have to do is introduce yourswlf and peoplr qill eeapong to you. Let the geoup come to you ratner than searching foe it okay?
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Job : DCI with the Met.
    Hobbies : I hate these things, they just prove I don't have a life... Eighties punk, playing the guitar badly, having a pint at the pub. How's that? Oh, yes, being taken to dinner by the British Government occasionally.

Post by GJLestrade Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:45 am

Hello Prettypink, welcome to the forum. We're all a good group! You'll love it. If you want to RP just pick your style, relationship, character, whatever and invite someone to play. You might notice I love playing Greg but I also have a Mycroft account too. Have fun...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:11 am