BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

College AU (James Moriarty/Sherlock Holmes/John Watson MD) (warning: drug use, smut)

James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal

College AU (James Moriarty/Sherlock Holmes/John Watson MD) (warning: drug use, smut)  - Page 6 Empty Re: College AU (James Moriarty/Sherlock Holmes/John Watson MD) (warning: drug use, smut)

Post by James Moriarty Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:29 am

"I use it all the time." He said as he saw Sherlock inhaled more than he had. "It keeps me relaxed." he shrugged.

His eyes traveled to the coke, this was something he hadn't done before. But he was bored, so what could possibly happen? "Eh sure." he said, walking over to the edge of the bed and poffing onto it.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

College AU (James Moriarty/Sherlock Holmes/John Watson MD) (warning: drug use, smut)  - Page 6 Empty Re: College AU (James Moriarty/Sherlock Holmes/John Watson MD) (warning: drug use, smut)

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:36 am

Sherlock handed back the joint to James and walked over to the table with the coke on. He had become quite an expert at this in such a short period of time and now quickly racked up two large lines - one for him and one for James. He took the rolled up twenty pound note, bent over and snorted up his line, then handed over the note.

"Here. Just sniff it. It makes you really alert."
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:41 am

James took hold of the joint and dragged from it a few times while watching Sherlock sniff up a not so tiny line.

"Right." He said, handing Sherlock what was left of the joint and bent over.

He hesitated for a few seconds before he snorted it up completely. It made him cough a little and he couldn't ignore the burning feeling it left on the inside of his nose. "God." He groaned as he stroked over his nose, trying to get rid of it.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:57 am

Sherlock laughed at James's reaction. "Are you OK?" he asked. "It's a bit weird at first...but I think you'll like it." He glanced nervously at the door. John would be back soon. He quickly cut himself up another line and snorted it immediately. He checked the contents of the bag. Damn...not much left. Wonder where we can get more?

He reached over for the bottle of vodka and took a swig even though he didn't really like it, then passed the bottle to James.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:02 am

James wiggles his nose a bit while he huffed. "It's a bit odd." He said noticing Sherlock looking towards the door. Was he expecting someone? And what just happened in this room before he walked in?

"You clearly are good at distracting me from my boredom." He complimented Sherlock before taking a few good swigs from the vodka.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:08 am

"Thanks for persuading me to host the party," Sherlock mumbled. "I wasn't sure at first but...now I quite like it. I don't really know anyone though. Well, except you of course. And John."

Sherlock lit another cigarette for himself. The cocaine was beginning to get to him. He was feeling fidgety and on edge. He perched on the end of the desk and jigged his leg up and down impatiently.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:13 am

"I see. There's nothing really happening downstairs." He shrugged. "Sebastian couldn't make it so I was on the edge of leaving just before I started wandering through the house." He explained, fingers twitching a bit and his heart had started to beat faster.

"So John was in here as well?" It would only make sense and Jim could only imagine what they'd been doing in here. "So you two hit off then?" He asked.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:30 am

Sherlock blushed and glanced over at the messed up bed where he'd lost his virginity to the junior professor. He noticed the used condom still on the bed side table and gulped, hoping James wouldn't spot it. He casually tried to make his way over there without looking too obvious, hoping he could just slip it into the bin.

"Yeah...um...we had a couple of drinks up here and a chat about..." he searched around the room, and his eyes fell on the bunsen burner and test tubes. "...about Chemistry. Yeah um...we talked about Chemistry. And then he...well he's gone to get some more drinks actually. He should be back soon."
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:37 am

James rolled his eyes. "You don't need to make up lame excuses." he said laughing. Of course he had spot the condom already. He only wished it had been him instead because god, alcohol and drugs did turn him on.

"So was it any good?" He teased as he knew how uncomfortable Sherlock got about it. Ever so cute.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:49 am

Sherlock was mortified. James clearly already knew. Although secretly impressed with his keen observation skills, he was terribly embarrassed at being caught out and suddenly felt the need to put his shirt back on to hide his bare chest. He supposed there was no point denying it now though.

"It was...brilliant." he said simply, before sitting down on the bed and began to do up his shirt, feeling his cheeks flushed and hot.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:59 am

"Well I'm happy at least one of us had fun then." He said, eyes dancing around the whole room. He had seen Sherlock naked, and god that guy had some body.

He drank some more vodka, noticing he almost emptied the bottle. "Well I hope John gets here before of die being bored." He let himself fall back onto the bed. As he closed his eyes colours were jumping in and out of sight. Must have been the coke, he thought.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:59 am

John had gathered another pack of beers and a bottle of tequila, it had turned out to be more difficult than the first time.
    He was pissed, and he could hardly walk straight.
    His leg didn't seem to like the straining he was putting onto it, so he had an hard time walking back up the stairs.

"Woa," he exclaimed once he walked inside Sherlock's room. Sherlock was not on the bed any more, Jim Moriarty was on the bed instead, fully clothed.

"Maybe I should stop drinking," he said, looking at him confused, and then noticing Sherlock was there as well.
    Oh okay.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:30 am

Sherlock stood up, pleased to see that John was back at last. Not that his time with Jim had been unpleasant, just that, well...he supposed he'd missed John.

"You're back," Sherlock grinned, taking one of the beers. He indicated over to the reclining James. "Um...Jim popped in to say hi..." Then he lowered his voice and leaned in closer. "He um...kind of noticed the er...condom." He flushed red again and looked away.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:00 am

James went sitting up a bit more straight, still surprised at how fast he managed to react to just someone walking in.

"Well Hello there." He said smiling. "I'm sorry to interrupt whatever you guys had going on but I was just so awfully bored." He shrugged. He didn't really feel sorry though.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:09 am

John looked into Sherlock's eyes, and for a moment he didn't hear the words, just his instinct that told him to lean in and kiss him. He picked up the actual words eventually, and blushed just slightly, looking away.
    Well, so much for keeping this a secret.

"Hello James," he said eventually, leaving the drinks on the bed and shooing Jim to the side a bit so he could sit down. "My leg is killing me," he protested, sliding to sit against the head board.

He put a beer in Jim's hand and looked at him. "If I give you a beer you will promise not to tell the whole school about what happened here?"
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:13 am

James huffed but he did moved aside. At this point he didn't even feel welcome. But than again that never made him leave before.

He accepted the beer but glared a bit towards John. "One beer? Cheap bribery!" he protested, but than his face turned all playfully again. "You know what I'm like, professor." and he blinked before starting to drink his beer.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:34 am

John laughed a bit: "I know what you are like, the whole school is going to know by tomorrow morning," he commented, it didn't matter to him, but he was worried it'd embarrass Sherlock. He realized he was trying to protect him.

"I don't have much to offer other than the beer unfortunately... and some tequila, I guess," he said, and then grimaced a bit. "You smell like marijuana... the whole room actually... what did I miss?"
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:28 pm

"Oh, Jim brought some up and we smoked it. It was brilliant," Sherlock began eagerly, before remembering that John didn't approve of drugs. "Oh...I mean...we....analysed some under the microscope." He glanced away sheepishly, knowing John would never fall for such a poor excuse.

He lit a cigarette, pretended he hadn't said anything and sat down on the bed next to John.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:44 pm

John looked at Sherlock disbelieving. "And I imagine you haven't had any coke while I was gone as well? The bag just finished itself on its own," he commented sarcastic, it was rather annoying Sherlock couldn't even lie properly, but still tried to fool him. Actually very annoying.

"Marijuana has not been proven to permanently damage brain cells," he heard himself saying, his voice a bit slurred. "Sherlock, whatever you do, it's none of my business," he said coldly, taking a beer and opening it. "But I would prefer you don't overdose on my watch..."

((Does it sound like I am advertising for drugs? I am not >> I just imagine a medical student/professor would talk like that >>))
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:03 am

James looked up when john mentioned the tequila. "Joint, coke, vodka beer and then you want to feed me tequila?" He frowned sarcastic. "I think you should come up with a whole lot more if you want me too keep this all quiet." He giggled slightly.

"Blabla booorrriiinggg professor." He interrupted when john started to preach about the effect of marijuana. "Seems liks you could use some of it as well. You know, relax a bit." James offered, already lighting up the joint.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:05 am

Sherlock stared at his feet guiltily. For some reason John's opinion really mattered to him, although he couldn't understand why. It was quite annoying actually. Caring what someone else thought. It kind of stopped him enjoying himself. He took a drag on his cigarette and decided he'd better apologise. He wasn't keen on apologies either but it seemed like the right thing to do in the situation. He just hoped John would understand, although James would probably think he was being uncool.

"Um...sorry." he muttered quietly. "Forgive me."

He grinned as James offered John the joint. That would be a good idea actually. Maybe if John were to try some too then they could all just be happy and relaxed together. He nodded eagerly.

"Yeah, you should John. I think you're...too uptight maybe?" he said carefully.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:06 am

John was about to say something about Sherlock's apology when the student went on to say he was /uptight/.
    "Ah," he exclaimed, ironic hearing that coming from Sherlock really.

He took the joint, taking in a puff, "Happy now?" He asked, trying not to sound too annoyed.

"I could get fired for this, so Jim you should be quiet about it for once," he muttered, looking at the man suspiciously.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:22 am

James rolled his eyes while smiling. Sherlock must have some power of this man, making him do drugs that easily. Nevertheless he was still bored.

"Well, let's make a deal than." He said with a devilish grin on his face. "You manage to entertain me at this clearly way to boring party and I'll keep this all in the dark. You fail, I'll make it shine brighter than the sun." he finished his beer and sat up straight to put the can on the small table next to the bed.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:01 am

John looked at him in disbelief, the smoke was making him feel light headed, so he wasn't really taking him seriously. "If drugs can't entertain you, I am afraid I will fail miserably," he commented, and looked at Sherlock.

"What does usually entertain you, James?" he asked then, wondering if Sherlock could help with his deductions on this one.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:15 am

"What's the point in doing drugs when your stuck between 4 walls with nothing to do? Urgh, still so boring." He replied arrogant.

He giggles thinking about what he considered fun but did not answer the question. "Yea Sherlock. People do say you have the ability to "read" people. Go on, what can you tell about me?" He said provocative.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:43 am