BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

College AU (James Moriarty/Sherlock Holmes/John Watson MD) (warning: drug use, smut)

John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

College AU (James Moriarty/Sherlock Holmes/John Watson MD) (warning: drug use, smut)  - Page 9 Empty Re: College AU (James Moriarty/Sherlock Holmes/John Watson MD) (warning: drug use, smut)

Post by John Watson MD Sun May 06, 2012 10:37 am

John was just as shocked about their situation, his mind trying to find an answer to his questions as he nervously pulled away. "Did we-?" he couldn't believe he had shagged one of his students! How could he?

He suddenly realized he wasn't the only other one in the room, and turned around to see Sherlock was there.
    Bloody hell.
    Suddenly he remembered everything, the drugs, the alcohol and the sex. First him and Sherlock, and then with Jim as well.
    "Dear God..."
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

College AU (James Moriarty/Sherlock Holmes/John Watson MD) (warning: drug use, smut)  - Page 9 Empty Re: College AU (James Moriarty/Sherlock Holmes/John Watson MD) (warning: drug use, smut)

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sun May 06, 2012 7:03 pm

Sherlock had been sat awake all night at the desk, bent intensely over his microscope and writing up his latest dissertation, already wondering where he might be able to pick up a bag of cocaine. He had enjoyed the way it made his mind feel sharp and focused, and his body full of endless energy and excitement.

John and Jim had been flat out on the bed for the remainder of the night and at the sound of them beginning to stir he checked his watch and smiled, looking up slightly from his work.

"Good morning," he said cheerily.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon May 07, 2012 12:29 am

John looked at Sherlock when he cheered his greeting, why was he the only one without a hangover? "Sherlock..." he mumbled as a reply, slowly untangling himself from Jim, his body sore and protesting against the consequent loss of warmth.
    He couldn't believe his body would suggest he cuddle with one of his students!

He looked around for his clothes. He needed coffee, a long shower, painkillers, and possibly a lot of time away from the university.
    He was going to get sacked this time.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal

Post by James Moriarty Mon May 07, 2012 12:35 am

Jim grumbled, still not fully awake. When John moved he turned around, feeling a strange kind of burning pain in his arse. "Oh my..We did." He said, grinning. Jim wasn't one to think sex was a sin. "Myyy myyyy professor. You're fucked, literally and figuratively." He said provokingly, knowing John was in some deep trouble if any of this leaked.

"Mooorrrrning, handsome." He purred towards Sherlock while he slowly sat up, arms stretching out to pick up his boxers.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon May 07, 2012 1:16 am

Sherlock swung round in his swingy chair and grinned at Jim.

"Morning," then he turned to John and laughed. "You look awful. Want me to fix you a coffee?"

John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon May 07, 2012 1:48 am

John felt a long shiver run down his spine, of all people, did he have to sleep with Jim? He was sure to make it a hard time for him. "You keep this silent, Moriarty," he hissed, and then turned to Sherlock.

"Why, thank you Sherlock for the compliment, but no thanks, I am okay, I think it's a better idea I just go," he muttered, putting on his boxers and trousers, feeling increasingly better once he wasn't completely exposed.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon May 07, 2012 3:27 am

"No, don't go," Sherlock stood up and grabbed hold of John's arm. "Didn't you have fun? I had fun, we should do it again."

Sherlock was still feeling jittery and energetic, and was a little light headed through lack of sleep, rather a pleasant sensation. He was quite sad for the party to be ending.

"You should stay," he suggested. "We could get some more beers."
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Tue May 08, 2012 12:37 am

John froze when Sherlock took his arm, one part of him tingled and tensed at the idea of doing it again. "I am afraid I don't remember the details," he said, and swallowed hard, was Sherlock a bit too close to him?
    "Sherlock, it's not exactly proper for me to do this kind of things with my students..." he said, feeling rather old for having to use such an excuse.

"I have a lesson in the afternoon, I can't drink again..." he looked at Sherlock for a long moment. "I did enjoy it though... I really did," he confessed, licking his lips.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue May 08, 2012 12:40 am

James hopped of from the bed, skipping over to both of them. "Oh, such a killjoy." He addressed John. He then ran his finger over Sherlock's arm, stopping at his shoulder.

"I'd love to have an afterparty with you." He said in a deep, seductive voice while his eyes locked with Sherlock's.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue May 08, 2012 3:51 am

"Really?" Sherlock asked James excitedly, then looked at his watch. "I have a lecture at 3 that I don't want to miss but we've got a while."

He looked at John then, feeling sad to see him leave. "Do you...do you think maybe we could hang out again?"
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Tue May 08, 2012 7:10 am

John felt his face grow hot as Jim moved his hands over Sherlock and propositioned him. "Don't you have lessons to go to?" he hissed, taking Jim's hand and pulling him away from Sherlock, not realizing he was pulling him against his chest. The young man was still almost naked, for God's sake.

"I am not sure Sherlock... usually you choose one person to hang out... not two..." Or at least if they were talking about 'that' type of hanging out. "We have to talk about your dissertation soon anyway..."
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue May 08, 2012 7:18 am

Sherlock frowned, not really understanding what John was talking about. Why couldn't he hang out with both of them? That's what they did last night...and that worked out fine.

He nodded eagerly though, when John mentioned the dissertation. "Yes I know," he replied, "I've been working on it all night. I've nearly done. All the same, I'd really appreciate running it by you before I hand it in."
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue May 08, 2012 7:21 am

Jim rolled his eyes. "dissertation, BOOORRRIIINGGG." His sing-song voice said, pulling his hand away from John's. What was wrong with this man? "I have a day off today." He simply replied.

"So.." He said, looking around the room. He did remember John returning with beer yesterday and he was sure none of them had drank it. "Ah." He said to himself as he walked over. "Beer you said, Sherlock?" he held the pack up, smiling wide.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue May 08, 2012 7:32 am

Sherlock turned towards Jim's voice and saw him head over to find the crate of beer that was lying on the floor, still untouched from the night before. His eyes lit up, he hadn't even realised they were there.

"Yes please Jim," he nodded and caught one that was casually tossed his way. He picked up the bottle opener and flipped open the cap, then opened Jim's for him. "Did you know that drinking when you have a hangover can actually help?"
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue May 08, 2012 7:46 am

Jim sort of slipped in between John and Sherlock. "Oh really? No I did not know, please explain." He said as if he was really interested in the other's words. Though, somehow, he actually was. While he listened closely he started drinking. The cold liquid washing away his try taste. This was good.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Tue May 08, 2012 9:20 am

John growled when Jim slid in between him and Sherlock, he hated the fact Sherlock would just let Jim fuck him into tomorrow if the young student just so much as tried to seduce him.
    It was none of his business though, and he had no right to interfere if sleeping around was what Sherlock wanted. They were not together, and Sherlock hadn't exactly said anything about wanting to date him of all people.

"I wouldn't suggest stinking of beer for when you go to your lesson today, Sherlock..." he spat, glaring at Jim as he moved to find the rest of his clothes. "Also careful not to catch any disease," he added, as he finished getting dressed.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue May 08, 2012 9:29 am

Sherlock frowned. He couldn't understand what John was getting so worked up about. Why didn't he want him hanging around with Jim? He knew Jim had a bit of a reputation as a bad boy, but he was also considered to be one of the coolest guys at college and he had helped Sherlock throw a really amazing party and helped him to lose some of his inhibitions. He couldn't help but thank Jim for that. Not to mention the sex. Now he'd tried it once....God...he wanted more of it.

"OK I uhh...I won't drink too much..." he replied to John, not wanting to disappoint or upset him. Then he turned to Jim and added under his breath, "or I'll just sit at the back so they won't notice." Sherlock was in the impossible position of trying to please and impress both John and Jim, it was like a circus juggling act.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:07 pm