BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

Sherlock/John/Jim/Mary - About Mary's past - (Johnlock)

TheWoman1987
    TheWoman1987

Hobbies : Writing, Reading, Hiking, Watching TV, Crafting, Movie Buff, Going To Conventions Of All Kinds.

Sherlock/John/Jim/Mary - About Mary's past - (Johnlock)  Empty Sherlock/John/Jim/Mary - About Mary's past - (Johnlock)

Post by TheWoman1987 Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:43 am

The story I am thinking about I would like to do is with a Johnlock. This will be after S3. Even though John said he was okay with not knowing who Mary was - With Moriarty back the madman starts to send John little notes and messages bringing Mary's past to light and all her secrets will be told (Only to John) and John doesn't know how to handle it.

He feels torn, lost, and alone. It's pushing him away not knowing what to do. He wants to go to Sherlock for help but he is unsure he can. With Mary and Sherlock, now friends, John doesn't like it because she shot him and his best friend is okay with it but it still doesn't set well with John. He just plays it off but they both see something is horribly wrong.

So, John will try to handle it on his own and find Moriarty to stop him for doing this but Moriarty knows all to well about John's own little dark secret about his feelings for Sherlock. John wants to silence the madman before the word is out but he can't. Instead Moriarty has taken John and he wants to burn Sherlock and just knows how to do it by using John.

(OOC: This will be kind of dark. I will be John but I will need to begin with a Sherlock, Jim, and a Mary. When I post the thread I will post here to let whoever playing the other characters know.
    I would like whoever wants into the thread to post here first or PM me that you want into the story thread then. Please do not post in the story thread at any random moment with character at any given time. Please let me know what you think of this idea and I will post the thread soon. Thanks.)

Last edited by TheWoman1987 on Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TheWoman1987
    TheWoman1987

Hobbies : Writing, Reading, Hiking, Watching TV, Crafting, Movie Buff, Going To Conventions Of All Kinds.

Sherlock/John/Jim/Mary - About Mary's past - (Johnlock)  Empty Re: Sherlock/John/Jim/Mary - About Mary's past - (Johnlock)

Post by TheWoman1987 Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:40 pm

Please note I am not upset about the random posting. It's just that I want this one story line to flow the way it should without any big surprises thrown into the mix.
    Irenee Adler
    Irenee Adler

Job : A Lady of The Dawn
    Hobbies : Leatherwork, Entertainment, Pursuit of Wealth

Sherlock/John/Jim/Mary - About Mary's past - (Johnlock)  Empty Re: Sherlock/John/Jim/Mary - About Mary's past - (Johnlock)

Post by Irenee Adler Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:02 pm

Great story line. I like it.

Timothy Johnson
    TheWoman1987
    TheWoman1987

Post by TheWoman1987 Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:04 pm

Thanks. If you want to be a Character then please go to the post below to claim your characters...

https://sherlockrp.rpg-board.net/t869-characters-i-am-looking-for-and-link-to-story-idea#40260
    Sherlock Homes
    Sherlock Homes

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Resolving Crime, Alchemy, Anatomy, The Chase

Post by Sherlock Homes Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:11 am

Guess I will have a go at Sherlock - hone my skills unless a more suitable Sherlock volunteers.

Tim
    TheWoman1987
    TheWoman1987

Post by TheWoman1987 Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:46 am

If you want to be Sherlock then that is totally fine with me. I want everyone to enjoy this and have fun with it. I'm not looking for skills in writing. To me its about enjoying each other and posting.
    TheWoman1987
    TheWoman1987

Post by TheWoman1987 Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:45 pm

Here is the link to the story thread. Thank you all again.

https://sherlockrp.rpg-board.net/t874-last-chance-please-ask-to-join#40318

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:57 pm