BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Characters I am looking for and link to story idea. (Sherlock,Jim,Mary)

TheWoman1987
    TheWoman1987

Hobbies : Writing, Reading, Hiking, Watching TV, Crafting, Movie Buff, Going To Conventions Of All Kinds.

Characters I am looking for and link to story idea. (Sherlock,Jim,Mary) Empty Characters I am looking for and link to story idea. (Sherlock,Jim,Mary)

Post by TheWoman1987 Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:02 pm

I will be role playing as John.

Right now I am looking for a Sherlock, Jim Moriarty, and a Mary.

I will like to have Mycroft and DI Lestrade a little later on.

However, if no one jumps at any of the characters to be then whoever is already rping in the thread I will ask if one of you can rp as the character to keep the story line going. If that does happen in the thread-that if we can not find someone- then will be Mycroft. I'm him in another rp I am a part of and I think he is a very fun character to play.

Please PLEASE read the story thread idea first before you decide which character you would like to be.

Thank you so much for reading and I can not wait to get this started.

https://sherlockrp.rpg-board.net/t868-sherlock-john-jim-mary-about-mary-s-past-johnlock
    TheWoman1987
    TheWoman1987

Hobbies : Writing, Reading, Hiking, Watching TV, Crafting, Movie Buff, Going To Conventions Of All Kinds.

Characters I am looking for and link to story idea. (Sherlock,Jim,Mary) Empty Re: Characters I am looking for and link to story idea. (Sherlock,Jim,Mary)

Post by TheWoman1987 Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:49 am

Just as a note in the other story idea thread link above - someone has claimed Sherlock.

So please either post here or there so I can see it. Just looking for people who want to have fun because that is really what it is about. Having fun and posting with people who enjoy the same things you do. Thank you again.
    Sherlock Homes
    Sherlock Homes

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Resolving Crime, Alchemy, Anatomy, The Chase

Characters I am looking for and link to story idea. (Sherlock,Jim,Mary) Empty Re: Characters I am looking for and link to story idea. (Sherlock,Jim,Mary)

Post by Sherlock Homes Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:34 pm

Hi - Ready to roll as Sherlock.
    TheWoman1987
    TheWoman1987

Post by TheWoman1987 Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:44 pm

I hear ya. Will finish it up tonight.
    TheWoman1987
    TheWoman1987

Post by TheWoman1987 Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:46 pm

Here is the link to the story thread. Thank you all again.

https://sherlockrp.rpg-board.net/t874-last-chance-please-ask-to-join#40318

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:56 am