BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Coping (John/Sebastian)

SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Job : Sniper (working for an annoying idiot named Jim)
    Hobbies : Murdering people

Coping (John/Sebastian) - Page 8 Empty Re: Coping (John/Sebastian)

Post by SebastianMoran Wed May 09, 2012 5:33 am

"No, don't worry about it. I've had far worse." he exclaimed with a grin, remembering most scars had been received from worse things and accidents. These were nothing compared to the pain he had suffered beforehand.

Sebastian got up and grabbed his clothes and the towel, heading in the direction John had pointed the bathroom.
    He took a quick shower and came out at least fifteen minutes later, his shoulders stinging slightly from the warm water and soap.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Wed May 09, 2012 7:10 am

John was completely dressed by then, a first aid kit already in his hands. "You know I am going to take care of those bruises whether you want to or not, right?" he said with a grin. "I am a doctor, it's my responsibility."

"I will redo the bandage on your hand as well... at least the one that had glass in it..."
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Wed May 09, 2012 8:21 am

Sebastian rolled his eyes when he came back to see John with the first aid kit already ready to tend to his wounds but allowing him to do it if it kept him happy.
    "Fine. Go ahead. But I don't see why you're so concerned, it's nothing really."

He decided complaining further wouldn't be an option for John had already said it and had everything ready and wouldn't be letting Sebastian refuse.
    He moved over to sit back down on the edge of the bed, staring at the other expectantly.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Wed May 09, 2012 9:41 am

John's grin widened when the other accepted to let him help. "Good," he said and settled the first aid kit on the bed, quickly undoing the bandage on Sebastian's hand and cleaning the cuts again before putting a clean one back on. "I am naturally concerned about this kind of things... and there is nothing wrong with letting someone take care of you for this once."

He worked in silence for a while. "So... uhm... was your first time with a man disappointing?" he asked off-handedly after a while.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Thu May 10, 2012 4:36 am

Sebastian kept his hand steady as John wrapped another bandage around the wound, trying not to be too impatient. He wasn't very good at waiting most of the times either. John was a doctor after all so his concern shouldn't be much of a surprise any more. "You get used to getting injured after a while."

None of them said anything for a few minutes until John had changed the subject to the night before. "Definitely not disappointing." he replied shortly afterwards, grinning before going back into a daydream.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu May 10, 2012 7:37 am

John finished the bandage on his hand and then moved to spread antiseptic cream on Sebastian's shoulders. "These will go away quickly... I wasn't that violent..." he joked, before grinning at the other's words.

"Not one for enthusiasm are you?" he teased him, before closing the first aid box and looking around.
    "Would you care for some breakfast? I have work in a couple of hours, so I've got to eat something..."
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Thu May 10, 2012 8:15 am

"No, you weren't but you have a very strong grip." he said, still grinning.

"Yeah, something to eat would be nice." he replied, now realising how hungry he was. He would eat something then probably leave afterwards and John would go to work and it would be as if they never met. Possibly. Unless they happened to come across one another sometime.
    There was also something about John strangely familiar. Although Sebastian couldn't think what.

"You remind me of someone..." he mentioned abruptly, still lost in thought.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu May 10, 2012 10:23 am

"Well, I was a soldier too, remember?" he joked, and motioned towards the kitchen. "I have some bacon... how about bacon and eggs? Think you can stomach that?"

He looked at him curiously when he mentioned he reminded him of someone. "That's a bit late for a pick up line, you already got what you wanted," he joked again and looked at him straight in the face. "I am rather sure I have never met you before..."
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Fri May 11, 2012 4:22 am

"Yeah, that'll do great. I eat anything anyway." he grinned, trying to figure out why John looked so familiar to him. Maybe he was just imagining these things. There was always someone that looked like another person.

"No, it's not a pick up line... you just... there's something... I don't know, never mind." he said quickly, continuing to stare at John curiously and trying to remember whatever was bothering his mind so much about him when clearly they hadn't met before.

John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Fri May 11, 2012 12:07 pm

John motioned for Sebastian to follow him and he walked to the kitchen, immediately putting the kettle on and setting out to cook their breakfast.
    "I am rather sure it's a coincidence... but maybe we were at the academy at the same time? What is your last name?" he asked curiously.

"How do you take your tea?" he asked once the kettle boiled and he had taken a pair of mugs out of the cupboard.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Sat May 12, 2012 5:17 am

Sebastian followed John into the kitchen quietly and sat down at the table, still trying to figure out where he had seen the other man before or how he could possibly know him. "Moran." he answered the other's question, staring blankly into space.

"I don't take sugar." he said. It all didn't make any sense. Sebastian was positive he hadn't seen John in the army though. It had definitely been here, in London.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sun May 13, 2012 8:53 am

"Alright," he muttered, coming to the table with the two mugs while bacon and eggs fried on the grid.

"Sebastian Moran... it doesn't sound familiar at all," he admitted, shaking his head. "I am Watson... John Watson, does it ring any bell?" he asked, before going back to the kitchen to prepare the two dishes.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Sun May 13, 2012 9:07 am

"I didn't think it would." he said, having guessed that John wouldn't have known him because not many people did.

He took the tea off John as he brought it over, still puzzled by the other until he mentioned his name. "Watson?" he spluttered, choking on his drink. "Surely you don't mean... Doctor John Watson?" he asked, shaking his head.
    No, it couldn't be. It was just another person with the same name that happened to live in London as well and be a doctor. Sebastian was clearly kidding himself.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon May 14, 2012 4:47 am

John looked back from the kitchen when he heard the other's reaction.

"Yes, doctor John Watson... you might have heard about me, I used to have a blog..." he muttered, even though he really hoped Sebastian would not know about Sherlock at all.
    It was still hard to talk about it.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Mon May 14, 2012 7:34 am

Sebastian stayed quiet from shock for a few minutes, glancing back at John now and again. It was definitely him no matter how much he wanted to deny it. Even the other's features told Sebastian it was him.

"Oh God." he groaned, running his fingers through his hair in frustration.
    This couldn't be happening.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon May 14, 2012 9:52 am

John felt worry spark his attention when he heard the other's exclaimation. Something was definitely wrong.
    He turned out the grid and put the food in the plates, quickly bringing them to the table.

"I take it you read my blog?" he asked, biting on his lower lip. "It wasn't that bad..."
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Tue May 15, 2012 5:49 am

"It wasn't your blog." he snapped, too bothered by the whole situation to apologize.

It wasn't really the fact that Sebastian was here now, sitting with John or that he had fucked him, although he was still was bothered and shocked by it. It was more the fact that John had happened to be a friend of Sherlock's and Sebastian had worked for Jim. The one person Jim had been obsessed with defeating and shot himself just to beat Sherlock at his own game.
    God knows how John would react himself when he found out. He did seem quite confused by it at the minute.

"Um... you see... fuck, how to I put this? Basically I was ordered to... kill you." he admitted, saying the last part quicker and in a low voice so he had been hardly audible. "For a reason of course..."
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Tue May 15, 2012 8:31 am

John moved closer when it seemed Sebastian was about to tell him what it was that actually bothered him about his name.
    "Kill me?" he asked, his eyebrow raising in disbelief. "You are a professional killer, is that what you couldn't tell me last night?"

He couldn't really believe this, "You could kill me easily now," he pointed out, looking around the place. "I am unharmed..."

He laughed a bit. "I don't really know why anyone would bother to put a target on me now..."
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Tue May 15, 2012 8:54 am

Sebastian stared at John disbelievingly, wondering how he could seem so calm about everything. Clearly he didn't know who Sebastian had worked for, that would change his reaction. Although he had no intention of telling the other that right now. Maybe John could guess for himself.

"I didn't think of telling you anything... I don't tell anyone information or details about myself and definitely not my boss." he said grimly, looking at him expressionless. "I could kill you, yes, but there's no point." he added, calmer than he thought he should be in this situation.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Wed May 16, 2012 10:34 am

"Why is there no poin-" he stopped finally realizing something. "It's not now that you are targeting me, it was back then? When I still worked for Sherlock?" he said, suddenly more worried. "They put you off my case because Sherlock is dead, isn't it?"

He sat by the table, rubbing his forehead.
    "Life is... so bloody ironic..."
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Thu May 17, 2012 4:39 am

"Yes." he answered, unable to take his eyes off the other as he watched him closely, lost for words. The tension he now felt towards this situation wasn't helping very much. Yet, Sebastian still, somehow, kept calm about it even though he thought he shouldn't be.

"That's basically the reason why I didn't kill you."
    Even though I wanted to without the order at the time...

((Just letting you know I replied to our other RP so we could continue that whenever you like. No rush xD))
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu May 17, 2012 8:04 am

John felt himself grow angry, he couldn't believe this, it was like his past was coming back to haunt him, as if he needed that at all!

"You didn't kill me because Sherlock died? Why? What... does it mean?" he asked, shaking his head, it didn't make any sense. "Who did you work for?" he hissed, his hands balling into fists.

((Oh yes!))
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Thu May 17, 2012 9:10 am

"Exactly." he said casually, aware of the other's growing temper. It wasn't bothering him as he was used to people usually getting annoyed around him. Nothing he couldn't handle really.

"I'm sure you can figure that out easily enough for yourself and I'm sure you already know the answer." he replied to John's last question, keeping his eyes locked with the other's in a menacing glare; his appetite gone.

((Jim confessing his feelings. Looking forward to it. I'll make sure Seb comes back quite badly hurt xD))
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu May 17, 2012 9:50 pm

John felt his breathing fail him, he wasn't as smart as Sherlock, but he could put the pieces together, especially knowing how Moriarty had planned everything to hurt the detective.
    Sherlock had jumped to save him.
    Why did Sherlock do this?

"Why did he kill himself?" he asked, overwhelmed, his eyes filled with feelings he could not control.
    He wanted to cry.
    He couldn't.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Fri May 18, 2012 5:29 am

Sebastian felt a painful stab in his chest, his hands shaking slightly but refused to show any sign of emotion on his face. It was proving difficult with John asking more questions about it and only made things more awkward and harder to control than they already were.

"I'm not sure exactly, Boss didn't let me in on the whole plan... just said I had to go to Baker Street and wait for him to jump. If he didn't, well then I had to kill you. But you're not the only one." he said clearly, tearing his gaze away from John. "He didn't tell me he would shoot himself though, I didn't think he was stupid enough to. He said he'd come back, but..." he trailed off in nothing but a whisper, avoiding making eye contact as best he could and staring at the table instead.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:46 pm