BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Sherlock Holmes and the complex vampire

The Corpsemaker
    The Corpsemaker

Location : Somewhere on the North side of an unregarded blue-green planet
    Hobbies : writing, reading, imagining, shooting policemen

Sherlock Holmes and the complex vampire Empty Sherlock Holmes and the complex vampire

Post by The Corpsemaker Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:16 am

Hello. Is anyone interested in a rp were Sherlock and John are asked by Mycroft to investigate a criminal network threatening the peace of the Crown ? The network, acting in the shadows, calls himself "Complex vampire", seems to have members of great influence on its side and intends to "suck out the blood of monarchy".
    IveahLynn

Sherlock Holmes and the complex vampire Empty Pick me!

Post by IveahLynn Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:41 am

I would love to do this! What an interesting idea!
    The Corpsemaker
    The Corpsemaker

Sherlock Holmes and the complex vampire Empty Re: Sherlock Holmes and the complex vampire

Post by The Corpsemaker Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:03 am

In case you didn't know, "complex vampire" is a reference to the short story "The Sussex vampire", starring the original Sherlock Holmes Wink.
    I would be glad to play with you. Which character would you like to play as?
    IveahLynn

Sherlock Holmes and the complex vampire Empty Re: Sherlock Holmes and the complex vampire

Post by IveahLynn Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:13 am

John. It would just make sense for you to take the lead. I hope you're okay with this being my first platonic John, and first mystery but no fear! I believe I'm capable.
    The Corpsemaker
    The Corpsemaker

Post by The Corpsemaker Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:31 am

I'm not very experienced in doing Sherlock rps myself, so don't worry about anything. You can't be bad as soon as you like writing and stay as close to the original characters as it is possible for you!
    I will open the subject and introduce the story.
    I would like to warn you that I usually improvise the details of the plot as the story goes, but if it doesn't fit you that way, tell me and we will both try to agree on a more defined plot.
    I will do my best to reply as often as possible.
    I hope that we will be able to build a good story as well as to enjoy our rp.
    The game will be on as soon as you confirm that you are ready!

(N.B.: Some language mistakes may be found in my texts. I am not a native English at all. Don't hesitate to correct me.)
    IveahLynn

Post by IveahLynn Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:31 am

I have never planned a plot Smile ready! Smile
    The Corpsemaker
    The Corpsemaker

Post by The Corpsemaker Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:30 am

I have just opened the subject. It's been named "The case of the Complex vampire". Here's a link :
    https://sherlockrp.rpg-board.net/t1017-the-case-of-the-complex-vampire#42687

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:14 am