BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Looking for something a bit complex... Watson, Sherlock, Sebastian, Jim...

TantamountToTreason
    TantamountToTreason

Job : Have gun, will travel.

Looking for something a bit complex... Watson, Sherlock, Sebastian, Jim... Empty Looking for something a bit complex... Watson, Sherlock, Sebastian, Jim...

Post by TantamountToTreason Fri May 23, 2014 6:08 am

Hello, then.

I'm seeking out someone a bit flexible to join me in an elaborate plot. While I'm most comfortable writing Moriarty and Moran myself, I am flexible enough to take on Sherlock and John or whichever characters you aren't comfortable controlling.

The plot will involve violent, sex, and mysteries and betrayals galore.

Interested? PM me.

I am most comfortable writing via e-mail these days, although I am open to Skype and AIM if that is more what you are interested in.

Once learning which characters you would like to write I will reveal more in regards to plotting and story structure.

Storybook writing, a bit on the long-winded side. Third person only.

This isn't romance, dear.  Do not expect Parent!Lock or anything like that.

x

Last edited by TantamountToTreason on Fri May 23, 2014 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added PM)
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Looking for something a bit complex... Watson, Sherlock, Sebastian, Jim... Empty Re: Looking for something a bit complex... Watson, Sherlock, Sebastian, Jim...

Post by Sherlock. Fri May 23, 2014 6:56 am

Hi,

Personal writing comfort is important. I hope you will write an rp on the board some time though. A flexible writer is always very welcome.
    TantamountToTreason
    TantamountToTreason

Job : Have gun, will travel.

Looking for something a bit complex... Watson, Sherlock, Sebastian, Jim... Empty Re: Looking for something a bit complex... Watson, Sherlock, Sebastian, Jim...

Post by TantamountToTreason Fri May 23, 2014 7:04 am

Not written on a board in ages. Looking through the adverts there doesn't seem to be too high a demand for anyone who enjoys writing more the Moriarty/Moran side of the equation, though.

You being Sherlock, you probably already know this.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Post by Sherlock. Fri May 23, 2014 8:54 am

It's a friendly board and only open to members, Admin doesn't do the Hitler thing, so you can write hrrmm .. creatively  Laughing 

Mm, there is less call for a Moriarty or Moran. Maybe because most people like to end such rp's in a way that leaves everyone alive to fight another day. One to ones work well and three handers can go on for a year if nobody suddenly has to take a break. It depends too on who is available and has a slot for a complex, juicy big plot that would go on for a long time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:14 am