BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

5 posters

First episode season 3 will be based on The Empty House. That means: MORAN!

The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Job : Consulting Detective

First episode season 3 will be based on The Empty House. That means: MORAN! Empty First episode season 3 will be based on The Empty House. That means: MORAN!

Post by The Consulting Detective Fri May 04, 2012 6:44 am

Based on the following article in the Telegraph: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/9243417/Sherlock-series-three-new-details-revealed.html

Viewed below...

Sherlock series three: new details revealed
    Mark Gatiss, the co-creator of the BBC's Sherlock, has revealed that the new series will begin with an episode based on The Adventure of the Empty House.

The third series of the BBC's hit drama Sherlock will begin with an episode based on Arthur Conan Doyle's book The Adventure of the Empty House, the series' co-creator Mark Gatiss has revealed.
    The new series, in which Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman will reprise their roles as Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson, is due to begin filming in early 2013.
    "There's certain things about The Adventure Of The Empty House which feel set in stone because that's how Sherlock comes back, but at the same time we feel free to invent and to introduce new stuff to it," said Gatiss.
    Season two of the BBC series ended earlier this year with an episode titled The Reichenbach Fall based on the Conan Doyle 1893 book The Final Solution. In that book Conan Doyle killed off his most famous creation after a confrontation with his nemesis Moriarty in the Swiss Alps.
    The corresponding BBC episode saw the famous sleuth apparently falling to his death from the roof of St Bart's Hospital in London, before re-emerging alive at the end of the episode.

But ten years after the publication of The Final Solution Conan Doyle bowed to public pressure and brought Holmes back to life in the 1903 story The Adventure of the Empty House.
    Gatiss also added that Watson's reaction to the return of his friend Holmes in season three would differ from that in the original book.
    "I always found it a little unlikely that Dr Watson's only reaction was to faint for instance – as supposed to possibly a stream of terrible swear words," he said.

We know what that mean, don't we... SEBASTIAN MORAN! Very Happy
    Regarding the fact that Moriarty is dead (I guess.....) and they need other villains.... The probability is great that they're going to include Colonel Sebastian Moran!

Hurrah!
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

First episode season 3 will be based on The Empty House. That means: MORAN! Empty Re: First episode season 3 will be based on The Empty House. That means: MORAN!

Post by Sherlock Holmes Fri May 04, 2012 6:50 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

affraid
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

First episode season 3 will be based on The Empty House. That means: MORAN! Empty Re: First episode season 3 will be based on The Empty House. That means: MORAN!

Post by The Consulting Detective Fri May 04, 2012 7:00 am

I hope so! It's not confirmed that Seb will be in it, but the chance is very high I think.

AND we can count months now. In 2013 it will be aired Very Happy

There will be 3 episodes again. Source: http://www.metro.co.uk/tv/897920-sherlock-series-three-in-doubt-due-to-actors-and-writers-commitments
    Anthea_MI6
    Anthea_MI6

Job : Personal Assistant to Mycroft Holmes
    Hobbies : Walking, sailing, travelling

Post by Anthea_MI6 Fri May 04, 2012 7:16 am

OMFG Yes :-D

Will have to try and get my work to allow me to go on the beat near filming sites :-D
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Fri May 04, 2012 7:29 am

Me too! I will come over aaaaall from Holland to see some filming (not that far if you compare it with America)

But I have the terrible fear that the 3rd season will be the last... That really creeps me out affraid
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal. Brilliant, isn't it?
    Hobbies : Blowing things up, playing with detectives...

Post by JimMoriarty Fri May 04, 2012 7:30 am

I have a new love for Alex Pettyfer as a Moran FC. I also enjoy Adam Lavigne. And Michael Fassbender but that one's pretty mainstream.
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Fri May 04, 2012 7:30 am

It is the last. XD
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Fri May 04, 2012 7:47 am

O.O noooooo

ah, well... Maybe the best in this case..
    Who am I kidding? All we want is more, don't we?

But it's the best if they stop at their peak. Then the quality can never fall...
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Job : Retired Army doctor working at a hospital in London
    Hobbies : solving crimes with Sherlock

Post by J Watson@221B Fri May 04, 2012 10:53 pm

Very Happy YAY!!!! ONE OF MY FAVORITES!!

And the fact Sherlock is indeed coming back.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sat May 05, 2012 1:57 am

How do you know it will be the last series?
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Sat May 05, 2012 6:22 am

Well, the third was commissioned during the filming of the second, if I've my facts correct, and there hasn't been a commission past that. It's possible that there would be a fourth, but unlikely, as it's hard enough for them to make a third with such a rising star cast.
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Job : Retired Army doctor working at a hospital in London
    Hobbies : solving crimes with Sherlock

Post by J Watson@221B Sat May 05, 2012 8:21 am

....... awwwwwwwwwwww....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:40 am