BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

+3
The Woman
TheDetective
Madman
7 posters

I know I'm not being terribly original, but, then again, what place does the concept of originality have in a fandom-based RP forum?

Madman
    Madman

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Slaughtering pigs and rejecting Molly Hooper.

I know I'm not being terribly original, but, then again, what place does the concept of originality have in a fandom-based RP forum? Empty I know I'm not being terribly original, but, then again, what place does the concept of originality have in a fandom-based RP forum?

Post by Madman Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:08 pm

Hello! Another Sherlock reporting for duty. I'll poke around a bit and see what sort of RPs appeal to me. Nice to meet you all.
    TheDetective
    TheDetective

Hobbies : Cases, my flatmate, and occasionally shooting the walls.

I know I'm not being terribly original, but, then again, what place does the concept of originality have in a fandom-based RP forum? Empty Re: I know I'm not being terribly original, but, then again, what place does the concept of originality have in a fandom-based RP forum?

Post by TheDetective Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:14 pm

Nice to meet you! Oh, and I have an Anderson account as-well if you wanted to RP with him. I'm not great at it but it's still Anderson so it could be fun. Very Happy And welcome!
    The Woman
    The Woman

Job : Dominatrix
    Hobbies : Dating Consulting Detectives, dating Consulting Criminals and having dinner with both.

I know I'm not being terribly original, but, then again, what place does the concept of originality have in a fandom-based RP forum? Empty Re: I know I'm not being terribly original, but, then again, what place does the concept of originality have in a fandom-based RP forum?

Post by The Woman Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:28 pm

Welcome to the forum!

If you need an Irene, please ask me. I would be very happy to rp with you!
    Madman
    Madman

Post by Madman Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:31 pm

Sounds good! For now, I was thinking of cooking up a semi-canon RP with a lady Watson (I'm not really one for slash).
    The Woman
    The Woman

Hobbies : Dating Consulting Detectives, dating Consulting Criminals and having dinner with both.

Post by The Woman Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:35 pm

Oh, yes, I saw that! I replied Smile

Where are you from, by the way? There are an awful lot Americans around here who are active when I sleep (I live in Holland Smile )
    Madman
    Madman

Post by Madman Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:39 pm

Hawaii, actually. All the mainland Americans are asleep when I'm online.
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:43 pm

Oh, yes indeed, they are here too. What's the time there? Here it's almost 11 o'clock in the morning.

Wow. Hawaii o.o

This is my other account by the way, I'm The Woman too Smile
    Madman
    Madman

Post by Madman Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:47 pm

Oh, hello! Here it's almost 11 at night.
    The Woman
    The Woman

Post by The Woman Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:51 pm

Oh, wow. 12 hours difference! You are practically on the other side of the world!
    Madman
    Madman

Post by Madman Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:54 pm

I'm quite literally on the other side of the world! How does the planet look from over there?
    The Woman
    The Woman

Post by The Woman Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:59 pm

Grey, 20 degrees in Celsius. But also green and dull. Like always Razz
    Madman
    Madman

Post by Madman Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:02 pm

Ah. Over here it's green and tropical, as always. It's a windy night and temperatures are down to 70 degrees Fahrenheit or so.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:03 pm

Hello there! Nice to meet you and welcome on board. I have a John account too, so available to RP sometime.
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Job : Retired Army doctor working at a hospital in London
    Hobbies : solving crimes with Sherlock

Post by J Watson@221B Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:10 am

Hullo! Welcome to the forum! You know, when I first saw your username, I thought "what?!? Doctor Who?!? On a Sherlock forum?" Haha, no. I'm not sure there would be anything for him to do... other than flit around to other people's rps and walk around before saying "oops, wrong time, wrong place. Nothing interesting (to the doctor) here!"
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:13 am

Lol, we should so do a Wholock RP!
    TheDetective
    TheDetective

Post by TheDetective Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:22 am

Yeah! That'd be great!
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:24 am

Yesh! My Irene is in, if you need a woman's touch Smile
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:25 am

Tempted to make a Doctor profile, lol....
    TheDetective
    TheDetective

Post by TheDetective Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:28 am

You should do that so I can be Sherlock in it. xD Also we obviously need a doctor lol.
    Madman
    Madman

Post by Madman Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:02 pm

I'd love to be that Doctor! Should I create a seperate profile?
    The Doctor
    The Doctor

Job : Travelling through time and space
    Hobbies : Fish fingers and custard, bow ties, fezzes, stetsons, sonic screwdrivers

Post by The Doctor Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:43 pm

Damn, I already did it sorry...but we are still missing other Wholock characters if you wanted to join in. Any good at playing evil? You could be the Master....
    TheDetective
    TheDetective

Post by TheDetective Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:21 pm

We're also missing a John! Just fyi...
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Job : Retired Army doctor working at a hospital in London
    Hobbies : solving crimes with Sherlock

Post by J Watson@221B Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:05 pm

Oh yes please! Any Johns who might like to volunteer! I am playing Amy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:48 am